Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 15. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 07:41:47 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

If u want some then u have to use Money for that naturally.Btc would b a  more then valuable & fast exchangeable in future.After 2018 the value of it should b 30k$+.So, if u want to be a profitable man in future bye them now & hold lil longer.Will get ur reward after 2018👌
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
March 16, 2018, 07:41:28 AM
It's fast
When you pay a check in another bank in your bank, most often your bank will keep money for several days to make sure that the funds are actually available. Similarly, international bank transfers can take more than one day.
Operations in bitcoins are much faster. So, transactions "with zero confirmation" pass instantly. At the same time, the receiving party assumes the risk of receiving a transfer that is not confirmed by the chain of blocks. Or, the transaction takes about ten minutes, if the payee is waiting for confirmation. In any case, this is many times faster than any interbank transfers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 07:39:51 AM
It is vital for a smart entrepeneur or even a wise civilian to use bitcoin.
Not only because it a vastly gaining acceptance,
but also because more than a currency it is a kind of form of investment.
Now a days bitcoin it is also being used by many traders etc.
Also , as a matter of fact we all say that bitcoin is the future of money so it is essential for people to use bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 73
March 16, 2018, 07:35:08 AM
People  use Bitcoin because it's very easy to use.it is more convenient to transfer money across the world with high security and good privacy and the transaction.people can easy to earn.
Activity: 78
Merit: 5
March 16, 2018, 07:20:37 AM

The bigger thing with bitcoin is not bitcoin itself,
But what does that decentralized technology really do
We have to stretch our imagination to infer what the intrinsic
Value of bitcoin.
Activity: 109
March 16, 2018, 07:13:02 AM

People use bitcoin because it very easy and transaction is very fast.Bitcoin is more convinient to use if they are globally accepted  as mode of payment
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 06:52:47 AM

Bitcoin, in my opinion, has high transaction costs and security, and profitability can also be said to be the best place for investors to enter the market. There are still many people choosing Bitcoin to invest because they have confidence.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
March 16, 2018, 05:59:05 AM
It's easy to use, transactions are easy. It's decentralized so it belongs to everybody and it belongs to nobody. Also you don't have to worry about going through third parties like banks to get your transactions done.
Activity: 36
March 16, 2018, 04:03:29 AM

I've read bitcoin has lots of advantages that other currencies may mot have. First it's more convenient in transaction. Next, it has a much lower transaction fee, almost no charge. And especially you can trade bitcoin anywhere just internet.
copper member
Activity: 616
March 16, 2018, 03:46:39 AM
People should use bitcoin because it is more convenient to transfer money across the world with high security and good privacy and the transaction is done without the interference of a third party. we can say that bitcoin will be future currency.

Activity: 294
Merit: 34
March 15, 2018, 01:50:45 AM

People should use bitcoin because it is one of the easiest way to quickly do international transfers and it is faster compared to other methods of payment as they only involve peer to peer and do not require authorization that is common with third parties. You have also the advantage of having total control of your transactions, therefore, you have complete freedom. The only disadvantage of using bitcoin is, it is easy to lose so you must be very careful while doing transactions. They can also be a form of investment because their value is continuously increasing.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
https://duelbits.com/
March 15, 2018, 01:17:34 AM
Not everyone should wear bitcoins, but everyone wants to have bitcoin, because the bitcon is now Already providing real evidence can provide a great advantage if we have plunged into it and know how to use it
March 14, 2018, 06:30:20 PM
People should use bitcoin for gaining a lot of profit and it is the safest way of making transactions to avoid from the thieves and not even  to be fake. Bitcoin is proven and tested by the successful user and it is a kind of currency that we can trust. I think bitcoin is intended for sensible and responsible people.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 06:27:30 PM
The used bitcoin because  is the best way to earn lots of income for financial matter and it is very useful to us because bitcoin had a big value in market and its really profitable..
Everyone involved in the BTC with the aim of making a profit, The world has been against the purpose of issuing BTC from the beginning is to reduce the transaction costs, fast and convenient in delivery. But today people participate in BTC for the purpose of speculation. Currently, some countries accept BTC in payment for goods and services. BTC has many functions in this life. Wish you make a lot of money from the BTC business.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 06:19:54 PM
Bitcoin is better than paper money because it is the modern way of transaction. Bitcoin also become nice investment, its good for our retirement. We better to save bitcoin instead of paper money because the value is always decreasing.
People should use bitcoin because if you will use bitcoin, you will never hesitate to ask money for your parents for your allowance in school. As a student like me, it is very helpful to everyone because it helps them support their financial without relying on their family on what we needed. Bitcoin is really great and I will love to use this everytime.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 06:16:39 PM
They used bitcoin because  is the best way to earn lots of income for financial matter and it is very useful to us because bitcoin had a big value in market and its really profitable..
Activity: 88
March 14, 2018, 06:11:42 PM
If use bitcoin makes people

independent from any rules and restrictions of government and bank.

Its your money, you hold it, you control it. If you earn a interest by hold your coins you get 100% and not just a few as by stocks or banks.

Free of credit scores and blockings.

Bitcoin makes you free and more happy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 06:06:45 PM
It's was very outstanding method that was created as an alternative payment method in the arena of international bank transfer at the same time. It is a very low cost medium. That's why people used it successfully and gaining their purposes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 03:42:01 PM

talking why now many are switching to his bitcoin is awake aaet they have safe from evil deeds many unintentionally want are in most major it deliberately did I understand. then the usefulness of digital currency is increasingly distant days increasingly in interest by the community. by the way just have a coin shop and can wear them anytime so don't know by the person the person we don't want gusy
March 14, 2018, 03:30:47 PM
Bitcoin making our world different and if more people using bitcoin that mean governments of many countries doing something worng. Bitcoin is just an alternate way.
Pages:
Jump to: