Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 13. (Read 122121 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 05:12:07 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

I think this is the right time for peole to use bitcoin because it is more efficient now than the last years of it, also i have experienced the convenience of uaing bitcoin as a mode of payment for buying or selling, but somehow this is also the right time to regulate laws because of potential of it to use by the digital criminals.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 05:02:11 AM
If I think, Bitcoin worthy to be used to be the currency in the future. Because Bitcoin is very efficient and safe to use by everyone. And Not only that, Bitcoin is also the most secure digital currency for storing digital assets.
Activity: 210
March 21, 2018, 04:54:27 AM
Because of these limitations, bitcoin’s core use remains what’s it’s always been: paying for drugs or extortion fees on the Internet. For instance, the cyber-criminals who launched a recent wave of “ransomware” attacks known as WannaCry asked for payment in bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 04:33:23 AM
I think why should people use bitcoin because there is a only way that earn lot of money.There a lots way to use bitcoin but we need be safe and think if how to use bitcoin to earn lot of money.People need money so bitcoin is a way that helps a people need a extra income.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
March 20, 2018, 09:31:20 PM
The advantages of using bitcoin are numerous. ranging from to be used as an investment. digital assets. for trading or for means of payment. there are still many but I say some very large functions are used people with bitcoin and their reasons
Activity: 137
March 20, 2018, 09:28:02 PM
We'll, used for business, for fast transaction and low fees
Activity: 67
March 20, 2018, 07:58:53 PM
Transacting with BTC is super fast..Sending and receiving money around the world using btc is super easy..The value of btc grows overtime which increases your portfolio..Paper money is gradually fading out giving a way to crypto..You should always know the trend moving..btc is the new money,therefore you should be actively involved in it because whether you believe it or not,it has come to stay.
Activity: 30
March 20, 2018, 07:47:47 PM
Now it's an option but it's mandatory in the future. That's just how I see it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
March 20, 2018, 07:29:20 PM
As a payment system is a complete failure without any mass adoption. I've always said that Bitcoin will eventually become digital gold but that comes with time and prestige. BTC has survived many crisis and it has proven its worth over time. Each year it passes it becomes a more "serious" investment option even if it doesn't have any technical upgrades
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
The Future Of Work
March 18, 2018, 08:34:47 AM
Of course, it's just like we need a bit of money so that we can lift our family to poverty so we need to use this bitcoin, and most of all I'm thankful for creating a net bitcoin because even though I'm not paying for it there is a I dreamed here in bitcoin.
Activity: 14
March 18, 2018, 08:21:04 AM
Bitcoin is more efficient and cheaper way to transfer money across borders, and several remittance startups make use of this feature. Bitcoin makes our transaction faster and no need so much manpower. Bitcoin solves the "double spending problem" of electronic currencies (in which digital assets can easily be copied and re-used) through an ingenious combination of cryptography and economic incentives. There's so many uses of Bitcoin where every person can benefit from and above all can help them double their gains.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
March 18, 2018, 07:48:02 AM

BTC have monetary value measurement means, circulation, storage method, payment method, and the world monetary five major functions, has been widely accepted in the Internet, has the character of scarcity, and unforgeable, as natural as gold and silver is currency. Believe in the near future, BTC currency will become the mainstream of the Internet, will people on the Internet through a variety of innovative applications, using BTC for anonymous, cross-border trade, convenient and safe.
Activity: 126
March 18, 2018, 07:45:39 AM
Since most people seem to use bitcoin for saving or some sort of safe haven asset, it is only a matter of time before it finds itself being used as a ... You should save it for later because bitcoin is deflationary by design and deflation is for savers.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 07:43:11 AM
They need to used bitcoin before its too late because when time passed theres no more people using and saving money in their real wallet instead they are using Bitcoin wallets which is more secured and high tech and more profitable and theres a many reason you should use bitcoin because it can allow you to pay bills buy things you want in quickly just a minute and theres no fees and this will be the best source of income in the near future because you can gain more profit by investing bitcoins.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
March 17, 2018, 04:30:08 PM
Nowadays people have to choose bitcoin because so much future like you can pay bills etc. and buy items from any website that receives bitcoins. Bitcoin will not immediately set it up. Fiat still as king considers it the easiest way to earn money and can secure in the future. Bitcoin fame is increasing day by day. Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 02:32:27 PM
People should use bitcoin because of it's opportunity to earn money. Once you invest on it there's a possibility that you can earn a good profit that you will use for your financial problem and even save for your future.It is risky but you cannot deny the fact there are some who are now already rich because of Bitcoin.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 10:33:55 AM
Bitcoin is simple to use and secure to do big transactions. You can save your money in safe way in the form of bitcoins. The new bitcoin technology will influence you to get rich.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 603
March 16, 2018, 10:33:41 AM
In my opinion, people should use bitcoin because its new currency and the transactions is very transparent that no one can see in their naked eye. Bitcoin also gives financial freedom to those who have financial issues. And bitcoin can be earned by just simply investing their time no need to use their full strength and sweat.
Yeah, Bitcoin is a new currency and had greatly influenced many due to its decentralized nature. The transactions are purely transparent regulating the role of any other third party. Not only this, it also serves as a great source of investment so, it gives a great financial freedom to everyone. So, one should invest in it in order to gain a good amount of profit...
Activity: 90
March 16, 2018, 10:23:45 AM
It's made for our generation.It's fast,secure and global. Bitcoin was designed with your privacy in mind. bitcoin provides financial freedom.
Most people seem to use bitcoin for saving.Bitcoin are the future of money may be a bit of an exaggeration.
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
March 16, 2018, 10:20:51 AM

We can't conclude what's going to happen the next days or months or years but, to think, bitcoin, has been really successful; in the terms of internet banking and by nature work itself and we can't help to think that it can be our future money, but who knows? And I guess people should use bitcoin, because aside from its natural traits and demand, so as its security, it is really a modernize kind of growing baking..
Pages:
Jump to: