Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 16. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 03:01:55 PM
Bitcoin is trusted currency in online market.Many company and country use it very safely.It is one of the most powerful coin in coin market this is the cause that people should use bitcoin.
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 01:33:53 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

I feel bitcoin as an alternative source of income that is very helpful to meet the needs, increased bitcoin value is a good investment choice.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 01:06:07 PM

I agree that Bitcoin is the future fiat, because this is one of the easiest way to earn and to change our lives forever, with this it helps us in poverty and it gives hope to the people. Bitcoin is technology and technology is the future so if they don't believe in this then they will leave behind and us who are believers are going to be rich in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 06:55:35 PM

I use bitcoin  out of curiosity  but now,  i use it out of convenience and because  of the good income that i get.   I am paying our bills even if i am in school.  I am helping  my family  because  we are not rich. My parents are old and doesn't have a good job and bitcoin helps a lot to support some of our needs.

Activity: 199
March 12, 2018, 06:30:36 PM

People should use bitcoin because unlike the currency in our country it changes its value from time to time and its value is much better than our money.  It is a good investment. It had changed many lives and it is easy to earn. 
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 12, 2018, 06:10:22 PM

People should use bitcoin because it can help us to purchase something whatever we want through online transaction and because of bitcoin we can earn bigger profit that we can't earn in a regular job.
 Don't be afraid of the bitcoin price's downfall because this is very normal.

Because they know what a bitcoin is doing well with them. Bitcoin can help improve their life. They will end up in poverty and start with a beautiful and orderly life with the bitcoin their guide to achieve their goals. Many of us fall into poverty and many of us are waiting for something to help us. And bitcoin is what I think most solutions to every person's problem.
Activity: 210
March 12, 2018, 04:51:06 PM
Because we are bitcoin that online currency is very helpful until now. You can easily use bitcoin. In addition i'm sure in the days to come bitcoin will be very useful as the online currency is now widely used for shopping at the nearest shop. And how to use it is easy.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 04:44:05 PM

in addition to the higher selling price, also Because today almost all e-commerce in the world have added bitcoin as a means of payment. But by making payments using bitcoin I think will be more profitable than using currencies like dollars or currency in general. Why?
Because bitcoin has no alias state boundary is global. So you do not need to change the bitcoin to a particular currency to make a payment.
Activity: 280
March 12, 2018, 04:11:46 PM
The reason people have to use bitcoin is actually quite simple, that is to facilitate all transactions with anyone, anytime without limits still experienced by conventional bank customers. With bitcoin we are given absolute right to manage it, unlike the money we keep in the bank, our money is exploited by them (bank).
Activity: 35
March 12, 2018, 03:40:17 PM

The main reason I use it is for privicy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
March 12, 2018, 02:27:46 PM
Bitcoin is being accepted by more and more businesses from smaller establishments to large corporations. Most physical stores will display a Bitcoin Accepted Here sticker near their entrance or check-out while online stores will list it as an available payment method either on the shopping cart or faq pages on their site.

So, its simple that people will show there interest more on bitcoin without any doubt
It's the future currency that can change the money system
Activity: 209
March 12, 2018, 02:23:00 PM

There are a lot of reasons why people should start using bitcoin as early as they can. As you've said, bitcoin is the future of money so using it in an earlier time would give you an advantage when the time comes wherein people already claimed bitcoin as legal worldwide. There are a lot of great features too why they should start using bitcoin already such as convenience and the profit they may gain from investing on it.
Activity: 46
March 12, 2018, 02:20:21 PM
Пpocтo зa ним бyдyщee
Activity: 154
March 12, 2018, 01:52:08 PM
Bitcoin is the top valueable things in the world.People use bitcoin,because bitcoin give them a lot of things.Bitcoin is the way to make a parseon to become a milionair in his life.Bitcoin trading is the way to earn more bitcoin in a small time.We should teach more people about bitcoin investment to groew up bitcoin comunity.
Activity: 308
March 12, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

Because bitcoin is decentralized and anonymous - exactly opposite the current fiat monetary system. Bitcoin requires loads of effort to be mined, as opposed to the government and banks' monopoly over currency supply in the fiat world. Bitcoin has a fairly predictable inflationary course that it'll take, as well as a fixed amount of BTC that can ever be discovered.

I believe those are the reasons that makes BTC superior to cash, or online banking systems.
Activity: 465
March 12, 2018, 01:41:31 PM
Bitcoin make thinks easy for the third world countries because fiat is expensive to produce.the only way developing countries can come out of the effect of dominant of dollars on their Economic is by completely embrace bitcoin and blackchain technology. So bitcoin create equality and transparent.
Activity: 52
Merit: 3
March 12, 2018, 10:15:41 AM
Bitcoin is starting to be accepted in different countries. sooner or late it could and would become the currency for all. it is a much faster way of buying and selling goods. it if that happens everything would be very efficient.
Activity: 210
March 12, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

People should use bitcoin because it can help us to purchase something whatever we want through online transaction and because of bitcoin we can earn bigger profit that we can't earn in a regular job.
People using a bitcoin because they can give you a safe transaction in terms in money.They can give you a profit.They can assure that your money will be grow.Theres is no government control you.They can give you a unique strategy
Activity: 196
March 12, 2018, 09:55:23 AM

Activity: 154
March 12, 2018, 09:43:51 AM
The three major advantages of bitcoin for me are:
1. Bitcoin is reliable.
2. It is trusthworthy.
3. It is decentralized.
I think, people should use bitcoin because it will help every individual who use it to have a better future by earning high enough or even more than enough to fulfill daily needs. I know so many people who use bitcoin that are already successful now and they advised to continue trusting bitcoin although it is unpredictable and unstable.
Pages:
Jump to: