Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 17. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 09:37:34 AM
People should use bitcoin, because bitcoin can help them on their problem especially on their financial, because now a day more people are having a financial problem for their family, because more people are don't have a job to work to earn money for them self, that's why every person should use it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 12:12:39 AM
Fist of all I want to say that, why people should use money? well it is important for everyone. I think that without money nobody can buy any things.
such as bitcoin is important and easy system and really helpful.  The bitcoin network is an payment network. people should have use bitcoin to get freedom from banks and governments and taxes.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 10:46:29 PM
Bitcoin is the easiest way to pay for your needs. You don't need to go to bank and it is not hassle. Time and cost efficient.
But Bitcoin is still operation which is need bank to transfer money.
Activity: 142
Merit: 105
March 10, 2018, 03:52:14 PM
People should use bitcoin for many reason. From the perspective of users it can be various things can be said which might be harmfull for mankind so should word doesnt set that good to answer the question. Perhaps i will say why people use bitcoin?
Investor: investorbased people sees btc as a form of opportunities to earn some profit by trading or exchanging in the exchange house. They consider btc as an form of assets which have the highest attention of people this days. And the frowth rate is so exception for any asset which makes people to feel interest about it.
Criminal or corruption: for drug dealing or any kind of bad worn btc is a blessing to them so they can be appear as hollow man in a sense of money trafficking. Btc help bad money to look good. Anyonr can turn his or her black money into white money.
Easy drug dealing arms dealing can be done. So why not to use it.
In both case for an investor or criminal btc is a good platform for them to get their job done.
Activity: 128
March 10, 2018, 03:46:05 PM
I think people use Bitcoin because with it you are freedom and you don't need to a bank account and because you could do much profit just holding it for a long time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
March 10, 2018, 03:40:56 PM
In now are huge numbers of reasons why individuals can utilize bitcoin. BTC has no assessment. The exchange is extremely quick and simple. Each can make their wallets pilled up with BTC. Web-based shopping should be possible with BTC. BTC can be changed over into the cash of their (people's) claim. No need of going to banks. But I think in near future there is something better like "improved bitcoin"
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 10, 2018, 12:45:52 AM
Inflation. Most important aspect of Bitcoin.
I agreed of what you have said. Why should people use bitcoin? Simply because if a person want to have an additional income then bitcoin fits on you. Bitcoin is so usefull in terms of financial services. Bitcoin can also make transactions faster and so affordable.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
March 10, 2018, 12:35:13 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is no doubt going through some tough times now, but be that as it may, it already made its impact at revolutionizing money. It is a pioneer and nothing takes that away from it. The future of money simply rests on the foundation Bitcoin has laid and one of the non-negotiable features is that, it is our money after all and we decide where, when and what to spend it on.
Activity: 53
March 10, 2018, 12:31:45 AM
Bitcoin is the easiest way to pay for your needs. You don't need to go to bank and it is not hassle. Time and cost efficient.
March 10, 2018, 12:27:22 AM
Money earn money. I must ask you a question: why shouldn't people use Bitcoin?
Activity: 266
March 10, 2018, 12:04:35 AM
Because bitcoin is a digital currency that will be used worldwide in the future ..
for now, bitcoin is needed by everyone because bitcoin simplifies transactions and business activities, with bitcoin then what we want is easier to get ..
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
March 09, 2018, 11:57:57 PM

There is a lot of reason and benefits of using bitcoin, what i really love about bitcoin is the hassle free transaction and its vaolatility wherein you can just use your installed app or wallet on your smartphone or computers to transact internationally. Its volatility rate is so high that it reached $20000 of value in the market and the chances of getting a profit is huge.
Activity: 134
March 09, 2018, 11:57:50 PM
People should use bitcoin beause it is safer, more convenient and offcourse the modern way of currency. Now a days bitcoins are getting more popular because most of the establishments and companies are opening their doors to bitcoins. Also some of the telecom companies are also engage in using bitcoin. It is more convenient and safe for us to use bitcoin. Not that it can replace the physical money but using bitcoin is also a practical way of spending and keeping of money.
Activity: 46
March 09, 2018, 11:56:03 PM
People should not use it, you can use it only if you like it or if you want to get extra money or even just hate bank system. A lot of reasons to use bitcoin but everyone have own reason
Activity: 112
March 09, 2018, 11:51:43 PM

The reasons why people choose to use bitcoin, because It is the most commonly used and accepted form of cryptocurrency, It’s been accepted as a form of payment with more and more product and service providers accepting it every day.
Activity: 25
March 09, 2018, 10:45:38 PM
Well that question really struck me. Even though people are thinking that bitcoin can be a payment system you can still lose money when the price suddenly goes down.
But for me it is really just to earn. When I join different campaign I will be rewarded for my service( There comes the payment system). Depends to the value of bitcoin will also be your payment in fiat money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 09, 2018, 10:36:29 PM

because it is a true store of value, its universal and intrinsic in nature (u have what part of it u own).
Bitcoin can be considered as a good opportunity to earn money.It is the fastest and the easiest way to earn money.Since it is the leading cryptocurrency,it gives a huge amount of returns.It is the best option for investment as the profit margin given by it is very large.It also gives huge amounts of interest too.If someone has bitcoins already,then he or she can hold them for future as the prices will rise and then they can earn profits.
Activity: 81
March 09, 2018, 10:34:01 PM
They should use bitcoin if they want to become rich and if they want to survive everyday by buying those things thqt tgey need on their daily living here on earth
March 09, 2018, 10:30:25 PM
People use Bitcoin for earn money, a lot of money  Grin
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 05:59:07 PM
The public or the people in this world should use bitcoin because of the great things that the bitcoin can give to its investors. The bitcoin provides a high yield of interest which accumulates a huge amoung of return on investment at short period of time. Through this you can earn money effortless.
Pages:
Jump to: