Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 19. (Read 122103 times)

copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 09:23:49 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Saying Bitcoin is the future of money, is like someone say the Ford Model T (The first mass-produced car) is the future of transportation, back in 1908. I would reword that statement by saying, Cryptocurrency is the future of money. Technologically speaking, crypto is way more advanced than any fiat currency. Its technological advantage means that other forms of money will become obsolete. But which cryptocurrency will eat be? Most likely not Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
March 08, 2018, 09:10:59 PM
for me people have to use bitcoin to earn money for free like airdropping or trading and earn money easy like buying and trading bitcoins bitcoin price is so big now if you have that your a millionaire now.
Activity: 196
March 08, 2018, 08:27:40 PM
The essential offering purpose of bitcoin has dependably been the measure of security it offers, this is one of the vital reasons why the vast majority who buy into this currency do so to get strangely significant yields on their speculations. Exchanging or trading bitcoins has turned into a lucrative business in itself, throughout the years. Subsequently, various organizations of all shapes and sizes have planted stakes in this industry and offer administrations encompassing the trade and exchange of bitcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
March 08, 2018, 07:33:43 PM

They should use bitcoin because it is very useful.  I must say that a person who loves to follow the latest trend will surely  love to use it because of the more convenient way of online transaction without going somewhere but even you are in the house you can transact easily thru bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 06:57:27 PM
It aid easy transactions with no stress and also some companies accept bitcoin in their business transactions,investors buy and holder for further huge profit when their is an increase  in price
Activity: 128
March 08, 2018, 01:14:34 PM

people should use bitcoin, but the most important person that should use bitcoin is the people that do not have any job, so that if they work at bitcoin they can change their life easier because of that Cryptocurrency .
Activity: 316
March 08, 2018, 01:07:20 PM
I think to earn more money? because there is a high possibility that you can earn a lot of money depending on how you use or spend your money. And also i think to make their life easier.
Activity: 126
March 08, 2018, 08:36:23 AM
Since most people seem to use bitcoin for saving or some sort of safe haven asset, it is only a matter of time before it finds itself being used. You should save it for later because bitcoin is deflationary by  and deflation is for saver.
Bitcoin is a relatively new form of currency that is just beginning to hit the mainstream, but many people still don't understand why they should make the effort to use it.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
March 08, 2018, 08:33:42 AM

People should use bitcoin because first of all it can help a lot of people. Here in bitcoin there's a lot of profit that can come back to you. There are some article says that bitcoin is the future currency. Therefore i is better to have it now. Also here you can earn a lot of money that can help you in future.
Activity: 210
March 08, 2018, 08:32:31 AM
Actually, yes. Bitcoin in my opinion will be the future of currency because we are engaged and acquainted to technologies and soon there will be technologies in everything we see. Also Bitcoin is good in terms of profit and income because it is the highest cryptocurrency right now. There's a price drop but it happens to every cryptocurrency and it is normal because of factors that affect Bitcoin. Also if you choose Bitcoin there's a lot of possibility that you will gain profit rather than loss, if you know what you are doing of course.
Activity: 1274
March 08, 2018, 08:27:51 AM
Bitcoin is a Gift from GOD for those who owned it and now the community of Bitcoin and have changed there life style or in row or line and waiting for good time to change there incoming future.
Activity: 24
March 08, 2018, 08:24:33 AM
Well. for me, if people use Bitcoin, it would give Bitcoin a higher value through time. And it's also convenient since it's a digital money and because nowadays, our digital world is really progressing and advancing
Activity: 294
March 08, 2018, 08:22:21 AM
For me people have to use bitcoin because they can earn money in easy way like buying or trading and make money easier to earn.
Activity: 600
March 08, 2018, 08:19:38 AM
bitcoin is a digital currency, for investment and transactions is very easy and safe. Because for me, bitcoin is very easy to get profits in the short and long term, because this month is more famous than the previous month,
Activity: 191
March 08, 2018, 08:01:00 AM
It is not compulsory that people should use Bitcoin. but from my experience of Bitcoin investment I will suggest people all over the world to invest in Bitcoin and use it. as bitcoin is an investment you can get a good amount of profits through Bitcoin. that's why I think people should use Bitcoin
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
March 08, 2018, 07:53:38 AM
People should use bitcoin because they can change their life to better with that cryptocurrency
Activity: 91
March 08, 2018, 07:40:55 AM
Because Bitcoin success story has only just begun  Wink
Bitcoin is to banking what the Internet was to telephony. The most exciting thing about it is not anything that we have seen yet, but what it can become in the future.In the 1990s, we saw the same story play out with telephony and the Internet. The telephone network saw relatively few innovations because it was a closed network with the telephone company setting the rules of communication. Then, the Internet came online as an open, peer-to-peer network, enabling thousands of new apps and innovations we would have never dreamed of even a decade ago – the rest is history!
Activity: 124
March 08, 2018, 07:39:26 AM

Some good reasons why you use bitcoin.

1. It is fast. Transactions are instantaneous and confirmation times are usually done withing 10 minutes.
2. It is cheap to transfer any amount of money anywhere. Fees are insignificant at this point.
3. Your bitcoin are your alone, they can't be blocked by bank, IRS or any institutions.
4. There are no charge backs.
Activity: 39
March 08, 2018, 07:37:39 AM

Bitcoin, jurnal digital ini disimpan pada masing-masing orang, atau siapapun yang ... Kedua, kamu juga bisa menggunakan Bitcoin sebagai komoditas ...
Activity: 16
March 08, 2018, 07:36:16 AM
Why people should use bitcoin, because it is easy to send and receive money from all over the world, no need for iban no need to pay additional fees to the bank so it made our life easier.
Pages:
Jump to: