Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 22. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 04:02:19 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Bitcoin should use because No Tax and No Goverments and the Transaction made easy and The price of Bitcoin pumping too much thats why many of us using Bitcoin and Bitcoin have alot of demands and This is the first decentralized cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is decentralized thats all thats why people should use it instead of cash.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 07, 2018, 01:54:51 AM
Individuals utilize bitcoin in view of its adaptability and usefulness. Its method for exchange is simple and available. You can use for shopping, procuring benefit or should I say for business exchange as well. Fundamentally, not more than for exploiting you will get, it has additionally burden however does not mean you will stop to utilized it.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 01:51:10 AM
Bitcoin has ever expected advantages, like simple and quick transactions, earning money, secure wallets, and easily movable. I recommended people to buy and use bitcoins and requesting all governments to welcome the new Bitcoin technology Smiley
Activity: 196
March 06, 2018, 11:01:54 PM
People can use BTC as a medium of exchange, or as an investment product, long-term holding can bring stable benefits. The most important thing is the belief in cryptocurrency.

Activity: 84
Merit: 3
“Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018”
March 06, 2018, 10:51:24 PM
People don't have to use bitcoin, they have their own right. But someday in the future bitcoin will be widely used by most of people in entire world. So better to know and learn from now about bitcoin to prepare the evolution of bitcoin use in the future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 10:49:21 PM
 This is the magic money of the internet is very much beneficial.also if the more that use it will continue to make bitcoin is getting better in the future.People are using Bitcoin because they want to try a new payment method and that would be nice for the future because everything is also getting more digital so that is nice.
Activity: 142
Merit: 2
March 06, 2018, 09:04:47 PM
We should use bitcoin because its very useful nowadays. Easy transaction, investments etc. With this, under graduates can work also here and make a living if they are active

that true, aside from it can helps you thru financial matters, if also gives you a change to helps your family. bitcoin is very in demand when it comes to investment that is why lot of people are now getting involves with this kind of technology cause they know it can change their life if they work hard. Wink Smiley
Activity: 97
March 04, 2018, 06:31:10 PM
The main benefit of a cryptocurrency (in my opinion) can be found in "decentralization", "part-anonymity" and "independence of the banks". Especially the latter is of utmost importance to people living in high-inflation countries or even worse if people dont have access to banks. As an example: the biggest money streams into 3rd world countries are neither development aid or direct investments...but it is the money that is sent home from people living/working abroad - in partially inhuman conditions. crypto currencies can solve several problems in that context: access to a "bank account", in theory very low transaction costs and protection against rogue governments. However without an integration into the fiat money system or lets say a status of acceptance this wont help eithe because at the end of the day 99,9% of goods are paid in local fiat currencies. So the question is not why people should use Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency, the question is rather: can they really use it?
Activity: 252
March 04, 2018, 06:15:09 PM
People use bitcoin because of its flexibility and functionality. Its way of transaction is easy and accessable. You can use for shopping, earning profit or should i say for bussiness transaction too. Basically, not more than for taking advantage you will get, it has also disadvantage but does not mean you will stop to used it.
Activity: 448
March 04, 2018, 05:48:45 PM
People should use bitcoin to be able to help regarding their financial transaction through this they can save more time than spending it in manual procedures and paperwork’s.

People use bitcoin because you can use it anywhere in the world to send value almost instantly and it's nearly for free. And if you don't have access to a  bank account bitcoin can allow you to be your own bank. It can also  help us regarding financial needs.
Activity: 154
March 04, 2018, 05:12:24 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

I said there are many reasons, but there are a few big reasons. The first is that bitcoin is decentralized.

Bitcoin provides financial freedom
If you don’t have access to a bank account, you are part of the “unbanked.” Bitcoin can allow you to be your own bank. Bitcoin is simultaneously an open financial protocol and a currency required in order to transact freely on the protocol.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
March 04, 2018, 05:06:41 PM
Bitcoin is electronic money, it has many benefits. Everyone should use bitcoin because there is no charge for bitcoin transactions and activities. Not so, invest in bitcoin you will have the opportunity to earn a lot of money.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
March 04, 2018, 05:03:48 PM
In this age, wherein innovation is rapidly growing, an upgrade in the field of finance particularly in currencies occurs and is acceptable already to some countries. Cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin is an example of a trend wherein this become another medium of trading and investment. As we face the world of rapidly growing technology, we are accompanied also by the change on some aspects and this is a great example.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
March 04, 2018, 04:53:23 PM
I can only judge by myself and say that bitcoin is very convenient as a means for remittances. It so happened that my family lives in different countries, but it does not prevent me from freely transferring money to their accounts.
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
March 04, 2018, 04:40:13 PM
Because bitcoin is easier than physical money in payment and investing...but we need to see bitcoin used in more and more fields,Then we will feel more easily in our financial life
Activity: 205
March 04, 2018, 04:39:22 PM
They should start using it from now on so they can get the best benefits in the future. I admit I just started out and got to know bitcoin from my friend and explained what is bitcoin and I am interested enough to do it ...
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 04, 2018, 04:09:51 PM
Many of people interesting to use bitcoin to get some of money
and bitcoin is a great digital payment right now, I hope that bitcoin will the big payment in the world.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
March 04, 2018, 04:07:26 PM
Bitcoin is the next generation payment method. The banking system has ruled over many years to all the humans and yet they are using all money to fund their own fuels but no more bacon is going to provide human beings and a new way of making money. People can now freely spend and earn their money without any limitation of restriction.
Activity: 98
March 04, 2018, 03:53:41 PM
Bitcoin is a form of currency that is relatively new and very mainstream lately, but there are still many people who do not understand why they should use bitcoin,
I think nobody needs to use bitcoin,
We will see that its value will increase slowly and that is good but the only bad thing is its value is unlikely to be predictable,
So we do not know what to do with our coins.
Activity: 78
March 04, 2018, 03:43:12 PM
Bitcoin is secure. You can make fast transactions anonymously wherever you want it doesn't have bank holidays and it is not controlled by banks.
Pages:
Jump to: