Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 21. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 09:30:04 PM
There are such huge numbers of reasons why individuals should utilize bitcoin. BTC has no assessment. The exchange is extremely quick and simple. Each can make their wallets pilled up with BTC. Web based shopping should be possible with BTC. BTC can be changed over into the cash of their (people's) claim. BTC can be changed out. No need of going to banks. Extremely intriguing.
Activity: 23
March 07, 2018, 09:29:47 PM
Individuals should utilize bitcoins in light of the fact that later on it will be a standout amongst the most

utilized paying techniques as I would see it that will happen. Look what number of individuals are utilizing them in these years

what's more, its exclusive rising that is a decent sign.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 05:40:28 PM
The price can grow a lot. It will not loose its value so it is worth considering it an investment. A good one
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
March 07, 2018, 03:06:41 PM
I like bitcoin because of its value, moreover, it has a strong core, so it is always growing and more and more popular. It is great and suitable for tech lovers. I like it a lot, I know and use it for a while, I find that its future is very nice, it will carry a great value and affect the whole world, it will be copper Money dominated the world later. That's my belief, hope it will come true.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 12:53:31 PM
People should use bitcoin because bitcoin can change their life in many ways. And also the money that they can get from bitcoin, it can help in their daily life to buy some food and whatever they want.
Activity: 219
March 07, 2018, 12:29:45 PM
I invest in bitcoin because I find bitcoin is easy to trade, high personal security. Not taxable, so I chose bitcoin to invest and I see the future it can be accepted so that we can buy bitcoin goods. this is great .
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 12:20:55 PM

I thought of some more good points why we should use bitcoin: hackers and thieves can’t steal your payment information from merchants if you are paying with bitcoin and use it for their advantage.
And unlike credit cards bitcoin is private, for example: your wife won't find out that you bought her present after seeing your bitcoin transaction, but could easy tell after seeing your credit card history
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
March 07, 2018, 08:07:21 AM
Because bitcoin already famouse and so many people already know about bitcoin.
The success of bitcoin can make easy the transaction to other country. Also invest in bitcoin can give you so many profit.that's why so many people interest and used bitcoin
Activity: 21
March 07, 2018, 07:52:09 AM
Individuals ought to have Bitcoin on the grounds that they should realize that they can make some great benefit with it on the off chance that they are sitting tight sufficiently long at a pleasant cost increment and that is the main thing.

However, the terrible thing is that you never realize what will occur with the esteem and that can be unsafe for the general population who as of now have some Bitcoin.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
March 07, 2018, 04:44:40 AM

Bitcoin is the future and as soon as its completely embraced, there will be no stopping it. its not only fast and safe but also free from external influences, meaning its value cannot be manipulated, i think that's a good thing.
Activity: 326
March 07, 2018, 04:42:27 AM
It is a new trend and one looking at the past years and seeing the growth history of the BTC, one should give it a try.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
March 07, 2018, 04:36:36 AM
With blockchain technology we are assisting to the creation of multiples micro-markets
Tokens give to enterprises the power to be indipendent and self regulated in their financial activity
It is the most disruptive and exciting moment in the economical history of humanity
Activity: 84
March 07, 2018, 04:34:39 AM
They should use bitcoin if they wnat to survive their everyday life by using it to buy the things that they need
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
March 07, 2018, 04:34:31 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

People should use bitcoin because bitcoin is a very helpful tool to many people. Bitcoin can be an aid to many people especially on their financial needs.In bitcoin someone can be productive and effective with the less of their time ans the less of their effort.
Activity: 317
March 07, 2018, 04:34:15 AM
Today this very important bitcoin will become the world's currency to prepare yourself to defeat the American dollar and as a modern invention in this digital age with the easy and fast flexible principle.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
March 07, 2018, 04:32:27 AM
They use bitcoin because for them its more easier to use without any fuss or much time going to bank and waiting for your turn, they can use it anywhere anytime, for them its a new system where in they can buy, and transaction and even send money to their love ones without much hassle, they thought is more safe than bringing bunch of money with you and more secure when investing and saving your money that is what they use it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 04:30:53 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Bitcoin, like other cryptocurrencies, is a novelty of the financial market. This is a new way of paying and investing, which is very convenient and safe. People have always loved something new, and in this case, cryptocurrencies can help and diversify the financial capabilities of a person.
Activity: 117
March 07, 2018, 04:27:15 AM
people should use bitcoin because when you pay a lot of your income and many people get rich with bitcoin and every day bitcoin helps the whole country and you need to use bitcoin especially if you have nothing in life because you earn You get money right away.
Activity: 44
March 07, 2018, 04:25:06 AM
Bitcoin's market value is great, Bitcoin is very promising to make an investment, and it is one of the most elective monetary choices for those who want to make money, because it is not too hard to understand herbal money.
Yes It is true that bitcoin is our future money Yes today its value is too high and can improve our future, bitcoin can make better money for us. Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrency, and which It's very easy to use.
Activity: 84
March 07, 2018, 04:22:28 AM
People should use bitcoin if they want to become rich. But They must use it correctly and safety
Pages:
Jump to: