Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 18. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 05:39:58 PM
Everything is going digital. why leave the currency behind?
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
March 09, 2018, 05:31:06 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

because it is a true store of value, its universal and intrinsic in nature (u have what part of it u own).
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 05:17:59 PM
Right now BTC is believed to be a golden standard of cryptocurrency, but not because it is better than any other ones. It has already gained the reputation of the first internationally recognized instrument of payment.
So using an analogy with real gold I consider the future of BTC is just to be that standard with underlying value.
Activity: 73
Merit: 12
March 09, 2018, 04:02:14 PM
it is safer, than giving money to banks, wich are not safe at all relatively to cybercrimes
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
March 09, 2018, 03:34:20 PM
in my opinion, because we must learn to know the world of investment.
investment is our advice to save in our future.
from bitcoin, we not only invest, but get a lot of work that we can invest again if our work gets results.
no such investments such bitcoin give to us.
all we do from the base in this bitcoin, if we have patience and true intentions, surely we will get big advantage also from this bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 03:23:55 PM
There are quite a number of reasons why people should use bitcoin. One reason is that bitcoin is money just like the physical cash. Secondly, it has quite a number of profitable investment areas and again, it is stored in a very secure system.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 09, 2018, 03:22:44 PM
Many netizens its not familiar about bitcoin.  But we should use bitcoin now a days because it can give us an advantage and its less hassle . And we should keep bitcoin because in the future. The value of the bitcoin will get high and high as possible in this next years that will through out and we just need to grab more bunch of PATIENT as i know this will took longer
Activity: 125
Merit: 14
March 09, 2018, 03:18:45 PM
People still plainly don't understand use of cryptocurrency in particular of bitcoin as means of payment, there will pass a little time and each citizen will already use cryptocurrency if of course the state gives a green light
Activity: 353
March 09, 2018, 03:12:13 PM
Bitcoin will surely become more popular and powerful in future when new companies and businesses will start adopting bitcoins and that will take price to higher level and that is the reason more and more people have started to invest their money in bitcoins.
Activity: 307
March 09, 2018, 03:06:53 PM
the low fees can be increase as the transaction is getting bigger and we want it fast, but that is still relatively low compared to other fiat payment system. People who are constantly doing online transaction should learn about bitcoin, I'm pretty sure they will be benefited more when using bitcoin as they can save transaction fees expenses.
Activity: 196
March 09, 2018, 01:24:26 PM
People should choose bitcoin because its so many future like you can pay bills etc buy load buy goods from any website accepting bitcoin Bitcoin is not gonna rule anything soon. FIAT is still the  king  think its the simplest and easiest way to earn money and secure future.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
March 09, 2018, 03:29:43 AM
Bitcoin because its security online is compared to none? Bitcoin is decenrralized if you have this current old and rigged financial system. Bitcoin because blockchain is decentralized and honest.
Activity: 32
March 09, 2018, 03:18:48 AM
Today, the need for purchase goods becomes more popular. People can buy goods anywhere in the world together. But there are many difficulty, each country uses its own currency. If you want to buy items in the US you have to change your currency to USD. It's difficulty for trade goods in the world. Bitcoin has solved this problem and it has many advantages such as fast, cheaply trade compared to traditional currencies.
Activity: 82
March 09, 2018, 03:03:17 AM
Values and easy to transaction.
Activity: 168
March 09, 2018, 01:03:00 AM
Because unlike international bank transfers at the time, it was low-cost and almost instantaneous. An added benefit for merchants (less so for users) was that it was irreversible, removing the threat of expensive charge-backs.
copper member
Activity: 455
March 09, 2018, 12:50:56 AM

Yes, bitcoin is the money of the future, and easy to use. And besides the money of the future, bitcoin is also good as a profitable investment.
Activity: 92
March 09, 2018, 12:47:09 AM
You can send money anywhere and receive it after few minutes.it is digital currency so no need to carry any cash more and can use to by stuffs online. No bank involvement or any other third party.In addition, with Bitcoin remittances so flexible because it can make delivery with a very nominal small
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
March 09, 2018, 12:36:02 AM

we should use bitcoin because it is decentralized. the availability of bitcoin will be high if decentralized.
we can use bitcoin for any kind of purpose. for example : trading, investing, send or receive funds.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 09:47:33 PM

They should use bitcoin because it is very useful.  I must say that a person who loves to follow the latest trend will surely  love to use it because of the more convenient way of online transaction without going somewhere but even you are in the house you can transact easily thru bitcoin.

Bitcoin proves to be easier to use for transactions than fiat, we all know that low cost becomes a very good thing for transactions, and that we can get on bitcoin because everything becomes easier, cheaper and certainly faster.
Activity: 266
March 08, 2018, 09:38:49 PM
They are used just for the benefit of the future. Without using his government, he would not have noticed that he is generally adored.
Pages:
Jump to: