Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 26. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 12:26:25 AM
because they like it, simple enough. They love bitcoin because of its traits that anyone dream of using. From decentralization to its anonymous transactions is a really good trait.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 12:20:11 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

People use bitcoin because has many features and can easily to transact anywhere around the globe. If you have love ones at very far places you can easily send them money and they can easily receive it. There are lot of jobs also that pays bitcoins and so many people are interested on it. Because of these, bitcoin become very popular and the most popular coin in the crypto world.
Activity: 82
March 01, 2018, 12:13:53 AM
Now, people should change their thought. Bitcoin isn't only a investment channel, but also will be a future money.
I think in the future, each country will own their digital money that can be exchange in their country as cash..
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 28, 2018, 06:48:45 PM
People should use Bitcoin so that we who are holding Bitcoins will become richer and richer. Now, is my answer correct, or Satoshi Nakamoto had perhaps originally something different in mind?
Bitcoin is going to be used by people that want to do transaction electronically. That is pretty much it.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
February 28, 2018, 06:39:41 PM
Of course, were using bitcoin for our financial problems we need only to perseverance for working bitcoin to have a good allowance for yourself and for those someone you loved, you can donate to the charity work or thise people who are in need of help in case of the calamity were loved so I choose to help others only and ti be loved
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
February 28, 2018, 04:28:42 PM
People should use bitcoin for earning money easily.
Through you could earn high profit; it is just depends on how you handle it and how much knowledge you have about bitcoin. People who are degree holder and who are not are welcome to join; there is no bias at all.
Activity: 150
Merit: 44
ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER
February 15, 2018, 08:40:47 AM

Why shouldn't they use it? It is one currency anywhere you go the price is the same. If you are a traveler, you wouldn't have to exchange your currency every time you go to a new country, if you were to use Bitcoin. Payment is done within seconds. It is untraceable. It is peer-to-peer which gives us more control over our money. What else could've we asked for.
Activity: 504
February 13, 2018, 05:06:43 AM
People should use bitcoin for earning money easily.
Activity: 29
February 13, 2018, 04:38:14 AM
Because it's the fastest way to transact big amount of money with a low fee. And for gamblers, it's a big deal for them being anonymous especially to the countries that prohibit gambling. But, it's hard to convince people that are not a big fan of using tech.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
February 13, 2018, 04:18:07 AM
Bitcoin is not just the future of money but rather to the future of mankind. Bitcoin offers convenience and speed in Exchange for money without having to go to the bank.
Activity: 117
Merit: 5
February 13, 2018, 04:10:31 AM
The future of money simply rests on the foundation Bitcoin has laid and one of the non-negotiable features is that, it is our money after all and we decide where, when and what to spend it on. It is very easy and it is simple in every transaction. Bitcoin has low interest in online transaction and it is not like other currency.Yeah the bitcoin transaction is genuine while many other is full with scam.
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
February 13, 2018, 03:51:57 AM
Bitcoins are one of the fastest way to earn,invest and transact, it is convenient that you don't need to provide lots of papers to earn. And being one of the top leading investment in our time i think there's no reason for not trying it. You can extend your financial capacity and even achieved your goals in life thru bitcoins. Looking forward for more features that would enhance its system.
Activity: 79
February 07, 2018, 11:43:54 PM
I thought of some more good point why we should use bitcoin. And It is far better than dollars.
Activity: 146
January 31, 2018, 11:54:35 AM
5 Reasons to people should use Bitcoin:
It’s made for our generation
It’s fast, secure and global
Bitcoin was designed with your privacy in mind
Bitcoin is not subject to inflation
Bitcoin provides financial freedom

bitcoin  for me  is a good idea. . yes, bitcoin it  can provide financial needs for those o is still studying now ang for those who's income is not enough for the daily needs.
Activity: 83
January 31, 2018, 11:05:37 AM
It is not ideal to be used for day to day transactions, a storage of your wealth away from the banks and goverment. That was the idea in the first place. Payments are not really cheap, other alts are cheaper and quicker to use. With the lighting network it may become a lot more user friendly. Lets see how it plays out.
Activity: 286
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 10:57:19 AM
because bitcoin easy to get, a student can also get it by way of trading or other forth and besides it also this price quite expensive
Activity: 40
January 31, 2018, 10:55:24 AM

Because it easy and safe and every person control his one money.
You don't need bank or someone to manage your money you do it buy yourself.
I think in the future Bitcoin will be one of the main paying method.
Activity: 13
January 31, 2018, 10:36:31 AM
investment! And I'd like to help new technology penetrate
Activity: 234
January 31, 2018, 10:15:17 AM
because bitcoin is good digital curency, and good make the money so fast... Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
January 30, 2018, 01:34:55 PM
many of people are using bitcoins, because bitcoin is the best of payment in the world
and bitcoin have a technologi like blokchain, this is a technology of the future and very nice to applied in the financial banking.
this is proven and tested that we may have seen for that bitcoin are really helpful and we are may able to see a lot of good things about bitcoin on how we are able to use a lot of it so better to be more practical bitcoin are very useful and this is some reason why we are taking this for is for because this is what technology result for.
Pages:
Jump to: