Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 28. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 08:59:01 PM
Why should people use Bitcoin? It is the best payment method i've encounter, not like paypal that can be disputed. Also Bitcoin now can be earn online, like joining sig campaign on this forum, faucets site, trading, gambling, mining,  selling stuffs, and services too. Bitcoin now is a fast growing crypto currency that is outstanding like gold. People use bitcoin for anonymity for there purchased. They used it for security purposes.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
January 28, 2018, 08:12:10 PM
   People should use bitcoin because:

1.save on fees
2.3% discount when purchasing gift card.
3.they use blackchain features, such as recording
   transactions permanently.
4.Bitcoin is an open source,p2p form of digital currency.
5.Bitcoin also allow you to do many things that you
   couldn't do conventionally.
6.Bitcoin is peer to peer fees for transactions are
   extremely minimal or even free.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
January 28, 2018, 12:59:14 PM
The world economy is heading towards digital currency and the big role of cryptocurrency presence is unavoidable so I believe we already started blockchain technology we should practice continuously for more few years which the world is going to use completely atleast 75% cryptocurrency only not only that the access of bitcoin anywhere from the world is the more added advantage and the transparency as well independent currency so people should use bitcoin for their own and  benefit for the preparation for their future itself.
Activity: 119
Glab Trotter
January 28, 2018, 12:47:57 PM
At the base, bitcoin was supposed to be a currency, not a trading tool, or a way to speculate
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
January 28, 2018, 12:23:25 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

I think people should use bitcoin because bitcoin is a way to earn profit and bitcoin is easily transfer your money from one person or place to another. And also bitcoin is a strong currency.

Bitcoin has all the features that we want for our lives to become easy.  It will also gives additional income or just an income to those who needed money amd to those who do not have a job.  Transactions are now much easier and much secure.  And we are in the time where paper money is use only on wet market and street.
Activity: 128
January 28, 2018, 12:19:22 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

I think people should use bitcoin because bitcoin is a way to earn profit and bitcoin is easily transfer your money from one person or place to another. And also bitcoin is a strong currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
January 28, 2018, 12:17:45 PM
using bitcoin in an easy way and requires only internet access to start a transaction without the cost of a large back and easy to understand
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 12:17:14 PM
At my opinion bitcoin is just another currency that people using till our goverments didn't ban forever cause of their greedness and selfish. I am using bitcoin cause taxes is just a theft.
Activity: 60
January 28, 2018, 12:07:03 PM
People should use btcoin because it is one way to earn a profit. Investing in bitcoin is one way to earn money. With just proper knowledge and understanding about bitcoin, you can earn a lot of money.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 12:02:22 PM
Because i guess bitcoin is the future and bitcoin is the most good and promising opportunity to all those who wanted to stabilize their life and make some changes out of it, because also once you enter the bitcoin world your whole life might have change.

In some countries, people are paying too much tax to the government and they don't receive any significant service from the government. They pay the tax for the wealth of the king. That's why they should use bitcoin to avoid this unplesant situation.
Activity: 51
January 28, 2018, 11:58:03 AM
Bitcoin is nothing but a virtual currency or a medium of conducting digital transactions, just like any other digital currency. bitcoin is still a more efficient and cheaper way to transfer money across borders, and several remittance startups make use of this feature. Bitcoin’s cost and speed advantages, though, are being eroded as traditional channels improve, and liquidity remains a problem in many countries. Also, a number of large and small retailers accept the cryptocurrency as a form of payment, although reports suggest that demand for this function is not high. And many individuals feel more comfortable holding a part of their wealth in securely-stored bitcoin, where a central authority cannot block access or take a cut.
Activity: 308
January 28, 2018, 11:54:24 AM
first of all it is a very secure way of payment because to hack blockchain requires quite a hard work, than with btc your money is sent within minutes to the other while with banks you may need to wait for days and pay higher fees.
Activity: 17
January 28, 2018, 11:45:34 AM
because the World does not stand still, innovation will rule the world
copper member
Activity: 73
January 28, 2018, 06:34:22 AM
Bitcoin it's a part of feature.beacuse people's can earn from  bitcoin and  easily transferable, you can easily transfer your money from one person or place to another without the need of bank or other governmental organizations. That's why people need use bitcoin.
Activity: 43
January 25, 2018, 08:48:31 PM
People should use bitcoin because: Bitcoin is easy to use, fast, secure and global. Bitcoin was designed and developed with your privacy in mind and is definitely NOT subject to inflation. Bitcoin gives an unimaginable opportunity to financial freedom.
Actually, we should not always just talk about Bitcoin, there are much more currencies to which this also fits.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 25, 2018, 08:41:10 PM
Because i guess bitcoin is the future and bitcoin is the most good and promising opportunity to all those who wanted to stabilize their life and make some changes out of it, because also once you enter the bitcoin world your whole life might have change.
Activity: 126
January 25, 2018, 08:11:26 PM
People should use Bitcoin, not only to earn, but also to have contribution to the community, for economy grow.There are soo many reason to use bitcoin. The main thing is people expect that bitcoin will become the main currency in future.and the other hand btc transaction are cheaper than bank transaction.but soo many people use bitcoin because holding and trading bitcoin is very profitable.
Bitcoin is easily transferable, you can easily transfer your money from one person or place to another without the need of bank or other governmental organizations. It's decentralized , and it's also a store of value. Because bitcoin provide many benefit like transfer money with lowest fee compare we are using fiat.
Bitcoin is increasing rather fast, you can easily transfer your money from one person or place to another without the need of bank or other governmental organizations. It's decentralized and anonymous.
Activity: 238
January 25, 2018, 08:06:21 PM
Apart from the fact that btc is a decentralized currency and that it puts power back in the hands of holders, being a currency that pays all and sundry who are willing to work for it is jut amazing. You can earn from a currency that you spend, and in the first instance, the BTC is a very fast payment means plus if is anonymous. Come on man, everyone should use BTC. I hope to read more comments from others.
Activity: 294
January 25, 2018, 07:59:24 PM
 is because bitcoin is entirely decentralized, you need trust and no when using it. When you send a transaction, it is digitally signed, and secure. An unknown miner will verify it, and then the transaction is completed. and also Bitcoin transaction fees are minimal, or in some cases free.
Activity: 36
January 25, 2018, 07:54:39 PM
   .. Because bitcoin is entirely decentralized, you need trust no one when using it. When you send a transaction, it is digitally signed, and secure. An unknown miner will verify it, and then the transaction is completed. The merchant need not even know who you are, unless you've arranged to tell them.
Pages:
Jump to: