Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 29. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
January 25, 2018, 07:52:16 PM
Yes i think that it will become a currency in physical along with fiat currencies it has the pontetial
I agree with you although it will be difficult for become currency because there are not many people know about bitcoin,
right now bitcoin is still be considered as new gold in internet than currency, bitcoin is still has problem with block size and
it is not suitable be used for payment transaction method.
no you were wrong about that ,
bitcoin more than suitable used as payment processor ,
it has fast transaction , most secure payment method , low fee and easy to use ,
and online transaction actually the market target .

What is your reference before saying bitcoin is fast transaction? Waiting till one day and not confirm is not fast mate. How you can pay your bill and leave the restaurant where you eat if the transactiong being delayed? Its not fast at all.

And you said its low fee. Do you think send $100 worth in bitcoin and pay $15 till $25 is low fee? I dont think so.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 07:48:36 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Bitcoin have a great impact to community especially to those who are engage with it. People use Bitcoin in many aspects such as.

1. Paying Bills.
2. Buy new items.
3. It is fast and reliable. Its transaction time are only within 10minutes depends on the blockchain.
4. Cheap fees in sometimes have a good tempo when the fees are lower.
5. It is easier to use.
Activity: 172
Merit: 34
January 25, 2018, 07:44:30 PM
People should use Bitcoin, not only to earn, but also to have contribution to the community, for economy growth.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 07:36:11 PM
The best for me is that you have not to trust anyone, that you can transfer funds worldwide and that you can join the system without registering anywhere. If you want more opinions, just tell me.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
January 25, 2018, 05:15:30 PM
Because bitcoin provide many benefit like transfer money with lowest fee compare we are using fiat.
Bitcoin is increasing rather fast, you can easily transfer your money from one person or place to another without the need of bank or other governmental organizations. It's decentralized and anonymous.

You are not true about the fees. I like bitcoin and I personally prefer it to fiat. But in my country I can send fiat to others with lower fees. Bitcoin is not suitable for small transactions.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 05:13:02 PM
Because bitcoin provide many benefit like transfer money with lowest fee compare we are using fiat.
Bitcoin is increasing rather fast, you can easily transfer your money from one person or place to another without the need of bank or other governmental organizations. It's decentralized and anonymous.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 04:35:55 PM
Because it is a strong currency,and BTC has  fast transition...low transition fees and easy to earn ...that's why people should use Bitcoin.
Activity: 235
Merit: 2
January 25, 2018, 03:24:56 PM
Because it is easier, faster and safer, and now all our transactions through the Internet have become in the purchase and exchange of everything
These journals end the transaction that you do in minutes, it saves time and effort
That's exactly why, I agree. It's easier to use, although at the moment you can't use it everywhere. But many exchange points readily accept them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 03:22:21 PM
Because of the hardships of life they learned to earn money and found the bitcoin that you could earn money. Why use bitcoin? What are its benefits? Why is it better than cash or credit cards? We get asked these questions all the time so we thought we’d put together a quick list of five reasons why you, or anyone, will find bitcoin to be beneficial to have and use.
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013
January 25, 2018, 03:14:27 PM
The best for me is that you have not to trust anyone, that you can transfer funds worldwide and that you can join the system without registering anywhere. If you want more opinions, just tell me.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 03:12:09 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Bitcoin first fast, the transaction can be done instantly, cheap bitcoin, the merchant will charge a fairly cheap or can be free as the case in circulation when the transaction took place.
Activity: 235
Merit: 2
January 25, 2018, 02:13:08 PM
People should use Bitcoin because it can be a benefit to your financial needs like food, materials that is needed, health, relaxing and other that makes you happy and relaxed.
Hmmm. How will that improve life in these areas with the help of bitcoin? Interesting. I do agree of course that if people will invest in it more, then I'll become a lot richer.
Activity: 122
Merit: 14
January 25, 2018, 12:46:14 PM
There are soo many reason to use bitcoin. The main thing is people expect that bitcoin will become the main currency in future.and the other hand btc transaction are cheaper than bank transaction.but soo many people use bitcoin because holding and trading bitcoin is very profitable
Activity: 28
January 25, 2018, 12:43:18 PM
Because of the ease and anonymity it offers for transactions, I personally believe that for the purchase of products abroad it would be fully functional.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
January 25, 2018, 09:26:22 AM
Actually, I think there are many reason for people use bitcoin. like bitcoin are very profitable, payment network easy etc

There are so many reason why people should  use bitcoin. One of its advantages is a hassle-free and fast payment system. Also of course it is very profitable you could earn higher income through selling and holding bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
January 24, 2018, 05:00:40 PM
Bitcoin is easily transferable, you can easily transfer your money from one person or place to another without the need of bank or other governmental organizations. It's decentralized and anonymous. What other reasons do you want??
Oh!! I forgot a point, it's also a store of value.
Activity: 1
January 24, 2018, 04:59:54 PM
Not sure if BTC but definitely crypto-currency. The end of the year will bring huge good changes for sure with the implementation of block-chain system in different branches.
Activity: 154
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 04:53:11 PM
People should use the bitcoin because its a very god currency if you ask me look at the fact that it has a lot of advantages.
Plus the bitcoin is very profitable and you ca also pay many things with it.
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
January 24, 2018, 12:45:34 PM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it's price increasing very rapidly.so all people think that they will get the huge profits into less time therfore all people invest into btc.the othe reason is bitcoin is the global currency therfore we can easily transact it t anywhere into world with very less transaction fees and it's more secure.Nowdays we can buy anything from bitcoin therfore all people use bitcoin.
Activity: 719
Merit: 10
ORBIS PLATFORM
January 24, 2018, 12:34:35 PM
why people use bitcoin, because it is easy to receive and easy to send money to all over the country because there is no need to pay the additional cost of the kebank so that our lives easier.
Pages:
Jump to: