Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 30. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 24, 2018, 12:32:02 PM
Actually, I think there are many reason for people use bitcoin. like bitcoin are very profitable, payment network easy etc
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 11:50:26 AM
To show the government how independent we are and we don't want to pay taxes and different fees. At my opinion taxes is just a legal theft from your citizens.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 11:45:31 AM
because people really need it to get something bitcoin excess, if you do not use bitcoin maybe now you are still a case of the former that never change in life. bitcoin has a good price value to use even all people can use and have bitcoin personally.
Activity: 350
January 24, 2018, 11:38:53 AM
I think because it's convenient, and safe, soon credit cards will go down in history

Yes maybe credit cards will vanished.  But not so soon because the world is not yet ready for cryptocurrency.  People should use bitcoin because it is secure and fast transaction.  The wallet that I used thankfully is letting me to pay my bills through it.  It uses bitcoin to pay my bills.  It save me from falling in line.

I always voiced to spread the blockchain system to everyone, including bitcoin. so when people are familiar and want to move to cryptocurrency. we are ready to abandon the old activity. As you say, "It's really helpful because you do not have to queue up to pay your bills."
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
January 24, 2018, 11:29:43 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

We can all see that bitcoin is expected to be the future currency that's why people should start using or investing on bitcoin as soon as they can  so that they can gain a lot of benefits from thw future. People should not let this opportunity slip out of your hands because you will totally end up regretful and diappointed due to your impatience. Good things takes time so get yourself ready always.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
January 24, 2018, 11:23:21 AM
I think because it's convenient, and safe, soon credit cards will go down in history

Yes maybe credit cards will vanished.  But not so soon because the world is not yet ready for cryptocurrency.  People should use bitcoin because it is secure and fast transaction.  The wallet that I used thankfully is letting me to pay my bills through it.  It uses bitcoin to pay my bills.  It save me from falling in line.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 11:20:06 AM
There are some reasons why should people use bitcoin. Because bitcoin transactions are faster than any inter-bank transfer, bitcoin transaction fees are cheap, bitcoin is decentralized, you own it, that's why central governments can't take it away.
Activity: 77
January 24, 2018, 11:05:50 AM

People should use and must be engage in bitcoin because it is a very good online business/investments. It legit and proven by some citizens. And it will be a solution for every problem we are facing, helps through financing all our expenses and so on. It helps us to learn more on how a business works.
Activity: 71
January 24, 2018, 10:40:36 AM
People uce bitcoin because they can see bitcoin  more used. And its  really helpful.like to transfer bitcoin to some one else. Its really faster . Also people use bitcoin to save them money.
Activity: 15
January 22, 2018, 04:06:17 AM
Hello, Buddies...

For me , bitcoin is  best way to invest your money,,,,
Activity: 278
January 22, 2018, 03:46:01 AM

Because it has the characteristics of bitcoin, let him have the use of value, and secondly to see the needs of the people who demand bitcoin, and some people use him in exchange for foreign exchange, tax avoidance, some people use him as a secret The means of payment, some people use him to invest in financial management
Activity: 139
January 22, 2018, 03:23:31 AM
If bitcoin is used by many like 90 % of the world then we can exchange goods and product through bitcoin as payment no need to go bank to send money sign many documents to purchase things you just have to send bitcoin after or before you get the product or service....
It make our life a little bit easy...
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
January 22, 2018, 03:18:14 AM
Simple because bitcoin is easy to transact and it has less fee for every transaction.  It is easy to transfer wallet to wallet.

you're right!.. as a matter of fact, after getting involved in bitcoin my life now is getting easier when it come to financial aspect. before i'm always having a hard time on how to budget my very small salary. and also even though i'm already married, i still see to it that i can give at least small amount for my mother.  for now i can now set aside my salary because. i can now also buy some stuff  aside from my important needs, like buying some gadgets and appliances. all this things became possible because of using bitcoin. Grin Cheesy
Activity: 238
January 22, 2018, 02:11:55 AM
People should use bitcoin in order to earn money through a computer. If bitcoin becomes more popular, trusted and accepted by another country then the bitcoin's value will keep on increasing again. They will encourage to invest their money on bitcoin which will lead to a positive result. Using bitcoin for paying bills, buying or any transaction is very easy because you will process it online without making an effort by taking a trip to the store or merchandise just to pay bills.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 12:35:16 AM
People should use bitcoin since its more convenient. Everything works online and you did not bother on going out to pay anything you bought. Also its like promoting it to keep it alive. The more the people know about it and we make it popular, the more investment and users we get.
Activity: 210
January 22, 2018, 12:32:36 AM
People used bitcoin because of its easy way in transaction,no hussle you dont need to face the traffic or to go in line for payment and because of its cheap fees.And bitcoin give a chance to have extra income for those who have no work in thier salary is not enough.And people used it because of its security it is not easy to steal.
Activity: 25
January 21, 2018, 11:49:57 PM
Because it makes our transaction much easier and easy to use...
Activity: 56
January 21, 2018, 11:43:15 PM
Its because bitcoin is a blockchain that helps people earn alot of money for their financial needs. We are now in the future and bitcoin is a new and easy way to earn and its high-tech way so people should use bitcoin.
Activity: 85
January 21, 2018, 11:42:26 PM

Bitcoin can use on the internet and to have investment . The price or the value of the bitcoin are not consisted and always change that'why investor attract in bitcoin because of the high and some times low value value. The bitcoin is easy to invest no paper to fill up and you can get your money easily.
Activity: 70
January 21, 2018, 11:08:31 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money. it is easy to send and receive money from all over the world, no need for iban no need to pay additional fees to the bank so it made our life easier.
Pages:
Jump to: