Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 32. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 11:15:44 PM
My opinion in why should people use bitcoin, because bitcoin can help them to their needed's and it can help them to get their own business, so the money that they use to get their business will give them more profit.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 10:01:41 AM
One of the main selling points for people to get into Bitcoin is the very low miner fees at the current moment... While this will probably be increased to double the amount it is now, roughly around .03-.07 cents, it will still be substantially cheaper than using payment systems like PayPal.
Everyone should use Bitcoin because Bitcoin is easy to use and involved in, so many people have changed their lives by investing in Bitcoin, which is also a reason to believe in Bitcoin, while Many other currencies are not equal to Bitcoin
Activity: 431
January 15, 2018, 09:47:11 AM
Because someone found what they dreamed, I dreamed that the future of the transaction system soon uses bitcoin, it's time to leave the fiat because of many weaknesses, the centralization system only benefits some parties and harms many people.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 09:32:50 AM
Just because the dollar wasn't really designed for the internet. We're trying to somehow make that happen, but we've ended up with huge fees and lots of delays while trying to transfer money across the globe. The whole idea of fiat isn't really sustainable in itself, since the average lifespan of fiat past 775 fiat currencies is about 25 years. Also bitcoin is transparent and it's growth rate is pretty predictable.
It is very simple because Bitcoin has a good future, it can give investors the benefits, Bitcoin is not yet all countries in the world licensed but in the future it is certain. will change, so Bitcoin is worth the investment
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 08:57:44 AM
It is a platform which is used to exchange money world wide without any prior information about yourself.
It made transaction fast and smart, As other's said it is a source of make yourself rich.
So it may be the money for the future.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
January 15, 2018, 08:53:56 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Thia bitcoin will help many people in some things in this world.  This will serves us the faucet of getting some money and this gives many people a great opportunity.
Activity: 231
January 15, 2018, 08:51:32 AM

Why people used bitcoin? simple because they want a income that's why they used bitcoin because bitcoin can give them a income that they need. I know that some bitcoin user invest here in bitcoin. My friend told me that the bitcoin is a good investment, I don't know why.
Activity: 336
January 15, 2018, 08:48:48 AM

Totally an easy-peasy method of transaction in payment etc
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 15, 2018, 08:46:47 AM

People use bitcoin because it is a very good platform for earning money because it provides many ways to earn money. Then secondly, bitcoin is a universal form of currency so it can be used anywhere around the world without the hassle of currency exchange. Then it has very fast transaction. Then it is a secure wallet money can’t be stoked from it unlike regular fiat currency.
Activity: 89
Merit: 19
“Decentralized Transportation Economy”
January 15, 2018, 08:18:34 AM
People should use bitcoin to avoid transaction with third party that is very beauracratic in nature. Unlike in bitcoin anybody can use it so long as you have the information. Second is, people make money out of it through various ways such as joining campaigns, trading, mining and etc. You don't have to bring credentials in order to work, all you have to acquire is being an open minded and able to understand and speak in english.

There's so many ways why people should use bitcoin. On top of that reasons is they can have a salary or income here. You just have to be patient. They can learn about cryptocurrencies here also, this knowledge may help you have an advantage among others.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
January 15, 2018, 08:10:13 AM
I can make sure that if someone knows bitcoin and then tries to use bitcoin and feels the benefits, they will continue to use bitcoin, let alone the bitcoin price continues to increase to the added value of very interesting bitcoin.
Activity: 203
January 15, 2018, 07:11:14 AM
Bitcoin grows so fast, and its useful. Online transactions, remittances, savings etc. are all secured and safe. So much freedom in using it and the holder is anonymous.

Bitcoin is manageable (easy, fast no delay transaction) but most of all it is safe and the value is climbing up high every year!
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 06:52:54 AM
Bitcoin grows so fast, and its useful. Online transactions, remittances, savings etc. are all secured and safe. So much freedom in using it and the holder is anonymous.
copper member
Activity: 5
Merit: 1
January 15, 2018, 01:21:20 AM
Hi I just bought 1 BTC from binance. I believe Bitcoin is the future gold. 20 years later, the young man then will choose Bitcoin to store value rather than gold.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 01:16:21 AM
people should use bitcoin now a days especially for no work
income or extra income to those who have work.
*peer to peer transaction
*remittance
*earning
-games etc

Activity: 280
January 14, 2018, 10:20:15 AM
Because it is easier, faster and safer, and now all our transactions through the Internet have become in the purchase and exchange of everything
These journals end the transaction that you do in minutes, it saves time and effort
Bitcoin is one of the fast growing currency in market because bitcoin is very safe and its price is very high then any currency there are a lot of ways to earn from bitcoin and its transitions are also very fast than any other currency it can make you rich in a very short time and also its now available in many countries so that’s the reason that everyone they are want to join bitcoin and I’m suggesting to every one join bitcoin.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 08:13:52 AM

People should use  bitcoin because there's a lot of benefits that they can get here. Also, there's a lot of profit too. Bitcoin can earn a lot because its value change everyday that can help a lot of people. Some of us know that there are some articles sat that bitcoin is the future money so that it is pros to us that we have a bitcoin in early time. Here in bitcoin less hassle for people to earn more money.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 13, 2018, 08:05:03 AM
People should use Bitcoin because it can be a benefit to your financial needs like food, materials that is needed, health, relaxing and other that makes you happy and relaxed.
Just like the usual currency, bitcoin can be used that way but for now it's totally limited when it comes to usage. There are businesses that started to stop their bitcoin operation because they can't let their customers shoulder the high fee and that's killing their business. And there is still a good way to use bitcoin, it's a good use as an investment and keep its value.
Activity: 110
January 13, 2018, 08:01:53 AM
Yes bitcoin is the future of money that's why people choose bitcoin because they earn money and they become rich quickly.in fact bitcoin is the best way to success, bitcoin is a extra income you earn money fast and day by day the value of bitcoin is increasing.
Activity: 434
January 13, 2018, 07:38:31 AM
why people should use bitcoin? 1.bitcoin is cheap 2. Central Government Can not Take Advantage Of Your Savings Fund 3. many people Can not Steal Payment Information From Merchants 4.Bitcoin this is not inflasioner 5.Hal It's Personal According To Your Desires 6.You Do not Need to Believe Others
Pages:
Jump to: