Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 31. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 11:02:39 PM
Because bitcoin is the best virtual currency today, easy to trade, buy, sell fast.
Activity: 191
January 21, 2018, 11:01:03 PM
For me, people are still using bitcoin as of now because they can earn money with it as well as the knowledge and learnings. Bitcoin can gives other people an opportubity to have a job for those who haven't job or permanent job. Because of bitcoin many people was their standard living in their community.
Activity: 7
January 21, 2018, 09:50:00 PM
Simple because bitcoin is easy to transact and it has less fee for every transaction.  It is easy to transfer wallet to wallet.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
January 21, 2018, 08:43:47 PM
People should use bitcoin because it is fast, secure and global. You can use it anywhere in the world, to send value almost instantly, nearly for free. Transferring bitcoins costs just a few pennies and you can send as much value as you want.Bitcoins can’t be counterfeited or duplicated and also because bitcoin was designed with your privacy in mind.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 08:08:27 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Yes, you are correct Bitcoin is the future of money. While fiat is already an established currency system. Bitcoin is still in infancy stages and it needs to be accepted by all countries to hasten the growth.  In other words, regulations made by the government is crucial to the growth of Bitcoin. People need to use Bitcoin because it is an alternative form of money. One of the best thing Bitcoin can do is when you can transact money transfer from other countries with haste and the transaction fee is low.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 07:59:47 PM
Bitcoin is peer-to-peer digital currency that is fast, secure, and decentralized. People are now using and accepting bitcoin worldwide.
Activity: 98
January 21, 2018, 07:55:12 PM
People should use Bitcoin because it works very easy and you can easily pay with it, and the transaction is also very cheap and fast and that is better than the banks do
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
January 17, 2018, 04:17:15 PM
For me Bitcoin is an excellent speculative asset at the moment, having bought which, you will surely not lose. Also of course it is one of the best tools to save my savings, the price of which is not depend on wishes of the governments.
Price of bitcoin is only thing that use to attract people about bitcoin and then the same way they start loving It for growth of highly increasing price. I have dreams about bitcoin and I know it will come true with bitcoin investment. It is main source to save high amount of money for your future with secure investment. Market demand of bitcoin is increasing and it will continue to increase for very small time and properly it has wallets and security key guards.
Activity: 62
January 17, 2018, 02:37:37 AM

Why do you use money??Actually you can say bitcoin is online money.You can use it for online payment, Investment etc.You can make good money form bitcoin.
1)   Is wrong,the leanring curve is pretty steep
2)   BITCOIN is currently the slowest among cryptocurrency
3)   Exchanges need more docs that even banks
4)   BITCOIN can drop in price
Activity: 62
January 17, 2018, 02:34:32 AM
Simply because we can earn money from here and we what it keeps us alive nowadays is money. We want to be financially stable. It is not going to inflate because of max capped of bitcoin itself. You can transact wheneve you are unlike banks, bitcoin created a new way of payment method which is a lot easier.
“Because bitcoin is important to people have no work” but how is that remotely remotely remotely related to the context? People still wont have work if no one is paying?
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 05:50:09 AM

People should use bitcoin because in this generation all things are instant so we must have an intant payment that is easier and faster so  that is why human must use bitcoin for the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 05:47:38 AM
I think people should use bitcoin because it is very suitable for the future. This is a fast, useful and secure payment method. We can use bitcoin to travel, use bitcoin to invest in business. Bitcoins are good for hoarding like gold. I think the price will be very high in the future. So, hosting it now is great
Activity: 1
January 16, 2018, 05:47:06 AM
It's easy to understand if you use bitcoin because it gives you a profit if you know it, give you rich knowledge, learn English on the forum if you do not use google translate. That's enough for you to use bitcoin and hopefully more people will know about bitcoin. Tongue
Activity: 1
January 16, 2018, 03:55:07 AM

All your about bitcoin is true it will be money in the future.  People use bitcoin for daily needs and for some purpose using bitcoin in good way.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
January 16, 2018, 03:46:11 AM

Well for me, although bitcoin cant replace the paper money, bitcoin has many attributes like it is faster to use in transaction. People needs to use bitcoin because I think everything now needs a fast and reliable transactions. We can see that bitcoin has limits and paper money does not have limits. But, bitcoin value is rising and rising to point that no one would expect it to be. If more people know about bitcoin the value of bitcoin will sky-rocketed.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
January 16, 2018, 03:36:57 AM
People should use bitcoin because it will help them to earn money .Not in a hard way but in a good way.Also, it will give them the good living that they have been dreaming because of the money that they have earned.
Activity: 21
January 16, 2018, 03:02:52 AM

The future of coin is blockchain 3.0. So what are the blockchain 1.0 and 2.0 coin? How to develop blockchain 1.0 and 2.0 coin.
Thanks. Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
January 16, 2018, 03:00:25 AM
people should use bitcoin because bitcoin is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrency in the whole cyber world, and now it is easy to gain everyday profit using bitcoin. You only need to do is to trade and earn.
Activity: 60
January 16, 2018, 12:56:25 AM
 People should use Bitcoin because it is money. Some people become rich when they invest in Bitcoin. So they can make a living out of bitcoin.
Activity: 29
January 15, 2018, 11:17:21 PM
it gives you the opportunity of making transactions on your own, without being inspected and questioned which is great
Pages:
Jump to: