Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 35. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 12:07:33 PM
I'm new in the cryto world, and I come to bitcoin because I thought I could earn a profit from it
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
January 10, 2018, 12:05:09 PM
People should use BITCOIN because of its price, the profit it gives, the ease in its transactions and also for tax free transaction of money from other countries which is not actually possible with other currencies  .
Activity: 9
January 10, 2018, 11:53:24 AM
My opinion is! Yes everyone can earn bitcoin. Bitcoin has a low fee transaction so you can really earn extra money than with real money online. We can do faster payments than cash.
Activity: 22
January 10, 2018, 11:48:05 AM
Bitcoin is best investment,it is good for online transactions anytime.it is decentralized currency,we can make direct transactions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
January 10, 2018, 11:44:07 AM
We can't force some people to use bitcoin because we have different mindset.. But if they just know how convenient it is to use than fiat and its continues increase in value they will surely like the benefits of it.

That is why the onus lies on us the community to spread the news to the untold so that they will come on board and support us to grow. We have to explain to them to know how convenient it is to use Bitcoin right from the comfort of your home or your phone at relatively low fees globally.
For me, Bitcoin should improve regarding protection, we now have Blockchain, but why are there still rumors that Bitcoin is vulnerable to hackers, and this could lead to the risk of loss? For its user's Bitcoin is growing and making a lot of profits, if it informed, it will be an ideal choice.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 10:37:46 AM
Bitcoin is a faster and easier electronic payment which offers best investment policy. That we can earn more than from any other investments through trading and mining Bitcoins.
Activity: 21
January 10, 2018, 10:08:03 AM
Bitcoin is the decentralized currency,we can send and receive the money anytime.bitcoin is an asset and currency aslo.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 10:04:35 AM
People should use bitcoin to gain bigger profit and to get rich , also they will use it for investing or trading online and it also use in buying online or other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 1
January 09, 2018, 11:54:13 AM
You own it

There is no other electronic cash system in which your account isn't owned by someone else. Take PayPal, for example: if the company decides for some reason that your account has been misused, it has the power to freeze all of the assets held in the account, without consulting you. It is then up to you to jump through whatever hoops are necessary to get it cleared, so that you can access your funds. With bitcoin, you own the private key and the corresponding public key that makes up a bitcoin address. No one can take that away from you (unless you lose it yourself, or host it with a web-based wallet service that loses it for you).
Activity: 142
January 09, 2018, 11:52:58 AM
You can create your own money

In spite of the amazing advances in home office colour printing technology, most national governments take a fairly dim view of you producing your own money. With bitcoin, however, it is encouraged. You can certainly buy bitcoins on the open market, but you can also mine your own if you have enough computing power. After covering your initial investment in equipment and electricity, mining bitcoins is simply a case of leaving the machine switched on, and the software running. And who wouldn't like their computer to earn them money while they sleep?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 11:49:58 AM
Bitcoin is now days that are useful only for huge transactions, because a smaller amount will require a relatively higher fee. So I think that bitcoin is not a cup of tea for everyone, now only the rich can afford to use it with a transaction of at least $ 10
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 09, 2018, 11:07:04 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

You can say that bitcoin is the future of money if government will allow bitcoins to circulate in your country. People should use bitcoins and learn how to earn bitcoins for their own good, Bitcoins value in the market is keep on increasing that's why you need to work on earning it to have a bigger profit in the future.
There are many uses of bitcoin.Firstly it is the easiest way to earn money and that too in a short period.It has emerged as the leading cryptocurrency in today's date.People can join signature campaigns so as to earn decent amounts per week.People can also invest in bitcoin because bitcoin gives huge profits in a less period of time.If someone has some bitcoins,then he or she can hold them for future so as to earn more money.Transactions are also easier through bitcoin.You just need a bitcoin wallet to store your bitcoins.
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
January 09, 2018, 10:37:36 AM
Because bitcoin is the easiest payment method. It's like your texting or sending email each others when paying if you know waht i mean,  It's so very fast
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
January 09, 2018, 10:22:17 AM
because of its transaction like it designates each address and the amount of bitcoin being sent.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
January 09, 2018, 10:19:16 AM

You can say that bitcoin is the future of money if government will allow bitcoins to circulate in your country. People should use bitcoins and learn how to earn bitcoins for their own good, Bitcoins value in the market is keep on increasing that's why you need to work on earning it to have a bigger profit in the future.
Activity: 107
January 09, 2018, 09:56:41 AM
Using Bitcoins is profitable than using normal bank service for investment, remittance or any other service banks provide. As a result, bitcoins Is very creative now than ever.
Activity: 112
January 09, 2018, 09:50:42 AM
Because bitcoins will help them to easily achieve some of their dreams in such a way that you will just work on it properly. Bitcoins really gives a lot of surprises! Isn't it?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 05:58:02 PM

People must or should use bitcoin for the benefits of everyday growing profit but sometimes its fall down.but it will rise more than fall and many now are using digital crypto currency especially bitcoin.And also secured profit and easy to transact and you can use it to invest or trade so it will grow more than you expect
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
January 08, 2018, 05:33:47 PM
It’s made for our generation. What i mean by that is bitcoin is made for the Internet-generation. We are quickly moving past the days of carrying around paper cash or pulling out your credit card. Bitcoin goes several steps further than the convenience of credit cards by equipping users with a payment option that is significantly lower in fees, provides virtually instantaneous transaction time, and is accessible through the dozens of bitcoin wallets.

Another one is Bitcoin provides financial freedom.

If you don’t have access to a bank account, you are part of the “unbanked.” Bitcoin can allow you to be your own bank. Bitcoin is simultaneously an open financial protocol and a currency required in order to transact freely on the protocol..
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
January 08, 2018, 05:29:35 PM
I think because bitcoin is fast,easy to manage and gives u an anonymize transactions
Pages:
Jump to: