Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 53. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
December 04, 2017, 10:02:22 PM
It is true that there are negative feedbacks regarding Bitcoin but it is still minimal compared to the positive feedbacks it concur. It gives of fast and effortless transaction to other entities, Their security is over the top, but scamming can be a problem and lastly it is as transparent as it can be. People should encourage themselves to use Bitcoin to see the difference between stressful and effortless.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 10:02:12 PM
Nowadays, information and technology are arousing all around the world, and you cannot stop it. More innovations are being discovered and we all know we are subconsciously coping with it. Bitcoin, as a currency for today's advanced world, shoul be used by people because it is technology-driven and we are aware that it is developing and improving up until today. If we use Bitcoin then it is easy for us to cope up to the advancements and we can live life easier.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 09:57:29 PM
Because bitcoin is very fast, safe, and no third party. All hold full bitcoin in their hands, and of course very practical.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 09:41:15 PM
People should use bitcoin because It is private and efficient, You can almost pay everything in the internet thru bitcoin payments. Also bitcoin is good why? Because its like you have your own bank that is private. You can easily access to it, Anywhere you want. Also its more safe than carrying a big amount of money when going on shopping. No need to get your credit card. Just scan everything that you will pay thru bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 21
December 04, 2017, 09:04:07 PM
I am not long term as bullish on bitcoin than I am Ethereum. This is mainly due to Bitcoin's scalability issue.
Activity: 308
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
December 04, 2017, 08:50:55 PM
I hope online stores would accept bitcoin for mode of payment when buying an items because its easy to use and with less fees.
Activity: 154
December 04, 2017, 08:48:10 PM
I think people should not use bitcoin. Simply because the payment confirmation time is too long. Sometimes it takes me 3 days to complete a transaction. And the cost per transaction is quite high
Activity: 50
December 04, 2017, 08:44:53 PM
Well, it's not a matter of forcing people. It's a matter of how they trust bitcoin as the future-based-money-storage, the now and the future income-based-job.

It's how they believe really in bitcoin. As a matter of fact, bitcoin nowadays is being known to the massive ppl all over the world and getting bigger as time passes.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
December 04, 2017, 08:42:11 PM
People should use bitcoin because it's easy way to do international transfers.
No bank's, document's also bitcoin is more faster than SWIFT.
thats true, to conduct international financial transactions such as sending money to various countries around the world. you do not need to be complicated by creating an account at a bank or using lots of complicated identities like in Western union. you just need to use bitcoin very easy and simple to send money to various parts of the world
Activity: 337
December 04, 2017, 08:31:46 PM
I think what shouldve been Why should people use bitcoin now?...

Yes now!!! Families are getting broke because of the transfer rate of dollars. Just think about a Mom sending money monthly for a year to her family at a different part of the globe. How much will it be for 12  months. In bitcoin all that rates will be minimized and it is like you have 13 times in a year compared to those other transfer money companies.

Not because bitcoin is trending nowadays, in my opinion people should use bitcoin because it is safe and easy to use, tax free and has a faster and transparent with low transaction fees.
And bitcoin can help those who are unemployed to earn money by means of joining in a bounty campaign.
Activity: 350
December 04, 2017, 08:21:16 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

I believe people should use bitcoin because it makes transactions safer, secured  and easier. It would be extremely difficult for hackers to track your payment information when bitcoins are used. Unlike credit cards and others, it's impossible to trace details of transaction history
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
December 04, 2017, 08:05:52 PM
First thing Bitcoin is really special due to its own characteristics which are unique and unified.
Bitcoins is peer to peer based cryptocurrency which allows user to transact and store there tokens electronically.
Bitcoins is open source.
Bitcoins take fewer time to verify transaction done within network.
It charge lower fees.
It  it totally transparent.
Activity: 154
December 04, 2017, 04:22:56 PM
Bitcoin is an interesting and perspective good for the “money role”, having as advantages as disadvantages. It’s obvious it’ll never push out neither national money nor gold. But it will reserve a very importaint place.
Activity: 144
December 04, 2017, 01:48:23 PM

Maybe because each year internet has become something we could rely on from different aspects in life such as shopping, learning and entertainment which bitcoins caters to provide a safe and fast mode of payment. I think bitcoin would definitely become a necessity in the upcoming years for people who uses internet services.
Activity: 227
December 04, 2017, 01:28:11 PM

in my opinion why should people use bitcoin because Bitcoin provides financial freedom If you don’t have access to a bank account, you are part of the “unbanked.” Bitcoin can allow you to be your own bank. Bitcoin is simultaneously an open financial protocol and a currency required in order to transact freely on the protocol.
Activity: 7
December 04, 2017, 12:45:03 PM
People should use bitcoin because it's a good investment for fast money. Also, it is growing so fast and sooner or later, it'll become an official currency for some countries. It is safe to say everyone should try and start their own ways on how to acquire bitcoin because someday, the value of it will increase, or so they say.
Activity: 150
December 04, 2017, 07:50:00 AM
They should use bitcoin cause bitcoin is the fastest way to transfer money and lowest fees.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
December 04, 2017, 07:32:14 AM
First think i believe is that transactions in Bitcoin are cheap and easy.

When you send bitcoins to someone else, there is no required involvement from a payment processor. This means the fee for each transaction is very small -- from zero to negligible.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
December 04, 2017, 07:28:37 AM
People should use bitcoin because it's easy way to do international transfers.
No bank's, document's also bitcoin is more faster than SWIFT.

You got it right. Bitcoin is so easy to adopt especially if you are a open minded person, most of the people thought that bitcoin is a scam the first time they have heard it, I was one of those people to be honest, but I've changed, I've realized that I could make something with bitcoin, I could achieve something with bitcoin, I could fulfill my dreams with bitcoin, and I found it so amazing.

We are not forcing other people to use bitcoin, we are just sharing the blessing, and it is up to them if they are going to believe us and doubt bitcoin, it is their lose, not ours.
Activity: 280
December 04, 2017, 03:17:37 AM
According to my, digital currency is very promising for the long term and current promises of digital money that is bitcoin with payment systems more quickly and easily secure and efficient digital currency therefore bitcoin will become digital currency the world for tool switch according to Oscar Darmawan, CEO and co-founder of Bitcoin.co.id "it's the same with gold Bitcoin, simple – this is digital gold – the best media to save our assets especially in a country that has a very large country like inflation- countries that have already legalized bitcoin as Japan and America. Bitcoin we have today will be worth far more great one day ", and in the meantime, the circulation of BitCoin worldwide response by blockchain algorithm which allows each user can keep an eye on or see the total supply of the BitCoin outstanding and transactions in the digital network transparently. "Because the server is decentralized (not centered) so that no one is capable of rigging/modify data transactions,"

and how to get not too hard if there is capital Yes buy if there's not an awful lot of capital website the website to provide services mining for free but with terms and conditions that apply on the website
Pages:
Jump to: