Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 54. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 03:04:14 AM
Because of the hassle of finding a job today bitcoin only helps us.bitcoin work is easy and has time to fill your family.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 02:58:29 AM
Because it has nothing to do with any gov or bank.
Because in a need transfer money worlwide there's no third party involved.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 02:57:39 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is the future of money and the future of asset i believe that.Actually there no specific reason who people using Bitcoin i think.
Because behind the scene there are a lot of reason to using Bitcoin.Majority of the people use legally and some people use in illegal way.
Activity: 168
Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world
December 04, 2017, 02:56:46 AM

It has very successful story for bitcoin, and it is getting popularity more. It has a very simple transaction yet it is very safe. There are still some things it cannot do that's why it can't change paper money yet.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
December 04, 2017, 02:56:33 AM
People should used bitcoin because it has no taxed, the transaction in bitcoin is very easy and fast, bitcoin can converted into currency, no hustle because you don't need of going into banks and bitcoin has a strong security system and most of all the value of the bitcoin is increasing day by day. that's a few reason why people used bitcoin.

I agree. But most importantly, people should use Bitcoin because of its efficiency. Time has come where inefficiency has no place since everything revolves so quickly that there is hardly any time to store money the traditional way. When I say the traditional way, it is through our physical wallets whereby it can be snatched easily and whereby a huge amount of cash is impossible to carry along with you all the time securely.
Activity: 75
December 04, 2017, 02:51:04 AM
People should use bitcoin because its an easy way for them to earn money without finding or doing hard time jobs. It can help the to have a better life and better future
Activity: 252
December 04, 2017, 02:48:35 AM
People should used bitcoin because it has no taxed, the transaction in bitcoin is very easy and fast, bitcoin can converted into currency, no hustle because you don't need of going into banks and bitcoin has a strong security system and most of all the value of the bitcoin is increasing day by day. that's a few reason why people used bitcoin.
Activity: 205
December 04, 2017, 02:39:33 AM
People use Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a very nice investment system. People have been able to earn a lot of money by investing here. Bitcoin prices will increase as much as the day goes on, so people use bitcoin in hopes of some profit. Bitcoin online system is very confident. Money is safe. So I think, because of the fact that people use bitcane due to this.
Activity: 108
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
December 04, 2017, 02:31:17 AM
there is this few reason why i recommend people to use bitcoin. its simple, easy, and portable. simple, because its currency is known worldwide, easy, as it is unified and you have all the control with your money , and portable, sence its tied with the technology. it like walking away with a phone ONLY and enjoy your routine on that day.
Activity: 58
December 04, 2017, 02:21:47 AM
Bitcoin is a really nice coin and that is why people should invest in it because bitcoin can make you a lot of money by just holding it because the coin is not being looked at by the government witch means you can buy and do anything with it you want to do with it.
Activity: 196
December 03, 2017, 12:55:44 PM
double you money  was possible in bitcoin or anoyher cryptocurrency
Activity: 31
December 03, 2017, 12:32:15 PM
3 Most important reasons why people should use bitcoin
First, The transaction so fast to anywhere around the world. The benefits will be felt in areas where the rules of international banking transactions are still complicated. Second, More secure security at lower cost. The Bitcoin system has no single point of failure, either technically or systemally. This makes us not worried about not being able to access our Wallet and money. Decentralization makes Bitcoin safe. Last, As a medium of exchange or as an instrument of investment. In fact, both can go together: the more transactions with Bitcoin, the higher the price increases. The higher the price increase, the higher the incentive to invest with Bitcoin. So, it all depends on the needs of Bitcoin users.
rfj
Activity: 214
December 03, 2017, 12:01:26 PM
Simply because bitcoin is the hottest cyrptocurrency in today's market. Bitcoin community is becoming bigger, number of users is increasing. And the bitcoin system is easy to adopt. Bitcoin is also a good investment.
Activity: 616
December 03, 2017, 10:00:32 AM
Not everyone is required to use Bitcoin because Bitcoin is not a paper money that will be used every day or every time you shop. Wink
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
December 03, 2017, 09:54:08 AM

There are many reasons why people should use and buy bitcoins. One of the best reasons are the advantages of the bitcoin. Bitcoin can give us opportunity to overcome our financial problem. Bitcoin can also be the key for us to become successful.
Activity: 24
December 03, 2017, 09:47:14 AM

The bitcoin network is an easier payment network, faster to use than other payment methods. You do not need to register any information and have access to a world wide market where you can earn and spend.  Smiley

bitcoin can make their life easier. in terms of trading,investing,saving and other terms related to money. this will allow to have an easy transaction in the world. also one of the reason why people must use bitcoin is  they will benefit from it they just must be patient and be persevere to continue what they started in bitcoin.  
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 03, 2017, 09:39:48 AM

I think people should use bitcoin if they have some since it is being earned because you will probably use it for something worth it, given the fact that bitcoin is a very useful currency to be use and medium of payment.
Activity: 118
December 03, 2017, 09:23:30 AM
Of course bitcoin gains trust globally due to its expensive value, and most ICO projects always include bitcoin to promote their token market cap. Nowadays cryptocurrency are getting well known because of bitcoins. Bitcoins sustains financial stability to everybody. Bitcoin gives good profit to those who invest of it. No wonder bitcoins is the best cryptocurrency.Smiley

If they don't want government control and this kind of regulative things, bitcoin is working without ID on the blockchain. That's why people should use bitcoin to be the part of this environment.
Activity: 91
December 03, 2017, 09:21:32 AM
At present, bitcoin is very popular. Most people know bitcoin, some countries have accepted bitcoin as a legal payment method, which is very important for bitcoin because '' someone has accepted it'' , ensuring it can grow without dead or replaced by something else. It is also a belief that people can use bitcoin, so they do not think that bitcoin will die or be replaced by another cryptocurrency. That can ensure that they use bitcoin and invest in it .
Activity: 196
December 03, 2017, 09:12:57 AM
Of course bitcoin gains trust globally due to its expensive value, and most ICO projects always include bitcoin to promote their token market cap. Nowadays cryptocurrency are getting well known because of bitcoins. Bitcoins sustains financial stability to everybody. Bitcoin gives good profit to those who invest of it. No wonder bitcoins is the best cryptocurrency.Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: