Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 56. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
November 29, 2017, 06:37:22 PM
Because Bitcoin success story has only just begun  Wink
Bitcoin is to banking what the Internet was to telephony. The most exciting thing about it is not anything that we have seen yet, but what it can become in the future.In the 1990s, we saw the same story play out with telephony and the Internet. The telephone network saw relatively few innovations because it was a closed network with the telephone company setting the rules of communication. Then, the Internet came online as an open, peer-to-peer network, enabling thousands of new apps and innovations we would have never dreamed of even a decade ago – the rest is history!
I think people should use bitcoin because bitcoin money transantion is so fast and easy without experiencing hassle when you are making transactions and bitcoin is profitable to all that they can earn money with their own knowledge
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
November 29, 2017, 09:53:15 AM
no one owes nothing to anyone) but if you are smart, then you will see prospects for your life and for your future using bitcoin...so it is very reasonable to pay attention to it)
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
November 28, 2017, 12:47:08 PM
Bitcoin's online network is very strong and fast. Their security arrangements are very strong. Because Bitcoin's system is online, it is possible to get it from anywhere to the network itself.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 11:40:47 AM
Everyone should use bitcoin because of the benefits that it gives to humans. Payment, transactions by bitcoin are very fast and free. With the development of the bitcoin now, when investing in it will make a lot of money.
Activity: 77
November 28, 2017, 10:41:41 AM
1.For financial benefit.
2.It is a perfect example of currency.
3.For its high value that people should be pleased.
4.The future of bitcoin is great.
5.That's had no any daily limit.
6.Now bitcoin is the greatest income sources for youngsters.

1. No benefits. Stocks, tokens, real property are better.
2. Maybe, but there are better cryptos.
3. It's value is stupid belief in constant price rise.
4. BTC future is vague. There are better cryptos.
5. It's not income source. It's speculative asset.
Activity: 280
November 28, 2017, 10:31:06 AM
People should use Bitcoin because it's the easy way to pay bills and do online shopping in just a minute it is the safest way to use it but be sure to know more about Bitcoin before having transactions with people who are accepting it as payment
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
November 28, 2017, 08:38:40 AM
the opinoin I just so almost everyone in different countries because of lack of money and expensive purchases so they must earn and even real job also chose the bitcoin it because they know better and better because difficult and more knowledge.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 28, 2017, 08:16:30 AM
When we are ralking about overseas transaction then it is a lot cheaper than using bank service which will cost you in percentage rather than fixed price like bitcoin

The first time in the history sending money arount the world is as easy as domestic transfer using mobile banking Grin
Activity: 131
November 28, 2017, 08:02:35 AM
Only for investment. As paying service it is not comfortable.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 07:24:19 AM
Bitcoin is easy to use, gamela less than others. You can earn and spend very easily. It is an easy payment method that can be easily done and organized very fast Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 25
November 28, 2017, 07:15:31 AM
Less hassle and less work for doing some payments.
Activity: 65
November 27, 2017, 10:04:09 PM
For a bitcoin somebody else because they know they'll earn it her and they know that they have a lot to learn. We also need to be the one who are more bussines
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
November 27, 2017, 11:21:59 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

I used to tend to trading for forex. but for almost a year now I have been using bitcoin for trading. I prefer with bitcoin and it is for profit.
Activity: 136
November 27, 2017, 11:14:58 AM
It is better to invest in Bitcoin rather then any other currency because the profit margin is much more higher then Dollar and other currencies.
Activity: 966
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 27, 2017, 09:52:41 AM
1.For financial benefit.
2.It is a perfect example of currency.
3.For its high value that people should be pleased.
4.The future of bitcoin is great.
5.That's had no any daily limit.
6.Now bitcoin is the greatest income sources for youngsters.
Activity: 175
November 27, 2017, 09:45:01 AM
Because bitcoin is convenient. Bitcoin transactions are fast. You can shop with bitcoin. Bitcoin is still anonymous, only you know it. Bitcoin is still safe, you just have to protect your private key. Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
November 27, 2017, 09:41:52 AM
In my opinion, why should people use bitcoin because of the value of the bitcoin unstoppable to grow or to increase, bitcoin can use the different aspect of life we can use it for saving our money to the future of our loved ones. The other reason also we can use the bitcoin for payment, Beside holding to it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
November 27, 2017, 09:31:25 AM
People should use the bitcoin because the bitcoin can use such as online payment in some store. Transferring money or bitcoin to other is a faster and have a low fee.  Bitcoin is growing faster than another cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 27, 2017, 09:12:44 AM
Bitcoin is the cyrptocurrency which is the future currency going to used by whole world as it is the requirement of technology development and all financial sectors going to adopt this new system which now created revolution and changes in lot of peoples life. Bitcoin has change the life of its investors, traders and its users big returns. So I thing people should use Bitcoin for their benefit only.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
November 27, 2017, 09:12:37 AM
hi,
I think using btc much easy than using the money. the only thing is it should be more secure... (because i lost my btc from my wallet without doing any thing)so I'm sure it's not far away from that security, then btc will change our lives for better. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: