Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 55. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 09:01:16 AM
I believe people use bitcoin because they want to earn money . We all know that this is the easy way to earn money and spend . And even you have a job , you can still use it and earn aside from the salary that you can get with your job .
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 12:07:51 PM
because bitcoin is one of the most profitable currencies. bitcoin is one of the largest crypto currencies there are many bitcoins like invest trading gambling faucets. so much bitcoin has used here many ways to earn
Activity: 378
December 02, 2017, 01:01:16 AM
People should use bitcoin to be able to help regarding their financial transaction through this they can save more time than spending it in manual procedures and paperwork’s.
Bitcoin provides convenience for everybody and other ways to earn income without exerting too much for it.
Activity: 188
December 01, 2017, 08:14:05 AM
Because its easier to use.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
December 01, 2017, 08:13:12 AM
My question is how should people use Bitcoin?
Activity: 350
December 01, 2017, 08:10:49 AM
of course because of this bitcoin can change one's life. so they rely on bitcoin and they can be used for unemployed.
Activity: 336
December 01, 2017, 08:03:21 AM
Many people prefer to use bitcoin nowadays because it is very easy and cheap when we use it for our transactions. It is also accepted online and offline transactions. You can use it as an investment.
Activity: 84
December 01, 2017, 07:59:33 AM
Bitcoin is not managed by governments because of its anonymity. Bitcoin trading is very fast and convenient, bitcoin is becoming more and more popular in the world so you can trade bitcoin all over the world without carrying cash. The value of bitcoin is increasing that many investors are turning to it.
Activity: 351
Merit: 11
December 01, 2017, 07:51:28 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

People should use bitcoins because it gives them freedom without any involvement from the government and it can also be a good investment for them in the future if they save it and keep it and Bitcoin is also anonymous, and only users know it, others do not and bitcoins has also been added value can be used to invest of course you have to understand the risks.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
December 01, 2017, 07:00:08 AM
bitcoin is very easy and fast to transfer using bitcoin address,and no need to depend upon any banks .and low transaction charges also.
Yes these are the things which makes the users of bitcoin more in number. People when know about bitcoin and the use of it then they rush for the use of it. The special feature of it is the decentralized nature. Because of it people are more satisfied with their transactions.
Decentralization is just one part, bitcoin is becoming more popular now because of the value, it has increased significantly and people
who are business minded were getting interested to invest. They know that the supply is low so when the demand continue, the price is expected to rise.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 01, 2017, 04:08:28 AM
So many people use bitcoin because many are used bitcoin like online shops and bitcoin is also used for investing and especially now many are rich because of invest and bitcoin is used by people in their basic needs and of course the bitcoin also helps especially those who are unemployed and now many are thankful for bitcoin because many have been succeed.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
November 30, 2017, 07:53:02 PM
bitcoin is very easy and fast to transfer using bitcoin address,and no need to depend upon any banks .and low transaction charges also.
Yes these are the things which makes the users of bitcoin more in number. People when know about bitcoin and the use of it then they rush for the use of it. The special feature of it is the decentralized nature. Because of it people are more satisfied with their transactions.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 30, 2017, 09:46:15 AM
Purchase something, anytime, at any place with the money equivalent of internet cash.
People shoud use bitcoin because bitcoin can help us to became rich or millionare in the future, and people should use bitcoin because there are many benefits thats the people will receive when they use bitcoin, and they will have a oppurtunity to earn many money using bitcoin.
If they will use bitcoin then they will have an opportunity to earn money and if they will become serious in bitcoin then they can earn a lot of money that will result for them to earn a lot and it will give them chance to be rich and to be one of the most rich person in their place which is all cause of bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
November 30, 2017, 09:39:52 AM
People should use Bitcoin, because it one of the that you dont need to go saomewhere to work even if you are in your you could word. Then this the generation then you have to earn more to our family, to our personal desire. People should use bitcoin because it is the future currencies. And it is my saying "you earn more and you learn more here".
Activity: 406
November 30, 2017, 08:53:20 AM
Purchase something, anytime, at any place with the money equivalent of internet cash.
People shoud use bitcoin because bitcoin can help us to became rich or millionare in the future, and people should use bitcoin because there are many benefits thats the people will receive when they use bitcoin, and they will have a oppurtunity to earn many money using bitcoin.
Activity: 351
Merit: 11
November 30, 2017, 08:51:14 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

I dont know but for sure what I know bitcoin is the virtual currency and will continue until the future comes. And i can only say that people should use bitcoin because of the benefits that it can give to everyone. One of the problems of many people here in Earth is about financial problems. And I must say that bitcoin is indeed here to solve that problem.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 08:42:25 AM
Bitcoin is exciting, and bitcoin users are interesting people! Whether you want to use bitcoins to buy something online, accept Bitcoin payments for your business, or even develop your own software on top of the Bitcoin network, there's a vibrant community of motivated people that would love to help you. Since Bitcoin is such a new concept, there are many new applications and use cases that have yet to be realized.

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 30, 2017, 08:34:02 AM
Why people should use bitcoin? Because it's easy to send and receive btc from all over the world, "no need" to pay additional fees to the bank.

The plan is to have a convenient and cheap fee from the transaction but the fee is still high for me.

I think people use bitcoin because it is decentralized. a lot of people like this feature of bitcoin the most and it is said that it is the most reason why people use this digital currency including me.
The usage of bitcoin will bring development and progress in the region and the benefits of bitcoin are in large no bitcoin give a lot of profit which can make an investor rich I few days and the best thing is we can use bitcoin as payment in the countries who accepted bitcoin and if the currency use of bitcoin get started then there will be more rise in price and the demands will get high so for people like be bitcoin is best.
Activity: 574
November 30, 2017, 12:55:38 AM
Bitcoin doesn’t discriminate. You can use it anywhere in the world, to send value almost instantly, nearly for free. Transferring bitcoins costs just a few pennies and you can send as much value as you want. It’s important to remember that bitcoins can’t be counterfeited or duplicated.   Wink
Activity: 66
November 29, 2017, 07:07:22 PM
Pages:
Jump to: