Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many airdrop programs? - page 3. (Read 1211 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 11, 2018, 07:02:00 PM
Hello everybody  Grin

I want to ask something, why every day even every time a lot of airdrop programs that appear? I do not know where they came from and how they came, suddenly appeared. thanks
airdrop is one way to promote the project, by distributing airdrop, so many people will know about the project, so that is only as an introduction to the project

Airdrops are made to get the block-chain started. Why would anyone want tot promote a project among the users who don;t invest, but only wait for something free?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 07:00:03 PM
Airdrop make people be aware of the project but because of the character of it occasionally only a one time venture, those who joined it are simplest involved of the coins and will now not be interested in the undertaking to understand if it is going to be worth it to make investments on it. It is one of the marketing policy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 11, 2018, 06:53:37 PM
Hello everybody  Grin

I want to ask something, why every day even every time a lot of airdrop programs that appear? I do not know where they came from and how they came, suddenly appeared. thanks
nor do I know, but isn't this profitable for the bounty hunter?
honestly I never wanted to miss it.  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 06:50:27 PM
Do Airdrops out several times more than ico. And only 10 percent of them actually pay tokens. And of those 10 percent, not all tokens will be released on the stock exchange.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
August 11, 2018, 06:05:45 PM
Hello everybody  Grin

airdrop is one way to promote the project, by distributing airdrop, so many people will know about the project, so that is only as an introduction to the project
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
August 11, 2018, 05:58:33 PM
Hello everybody  Grin

the number of projects that have sprung up at this time, to invite investors to join them, but that is mostly just fraud or scam
Activity: 560
Merit: 6
August 11, 2018, 05:57:58 PM
Hello everybody  Grin

The airdop is the first step of the company to gain publicity by sharing in social mexia and other known platforms to promote their website and to have an early info to this company. But participating on airdrop is ok but you can earn much enough coin on that is why its better if you join on bounty campaigns it is much profitable than airdrops.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 05:45:52 PM
I've already stopped paying attention to airdrop. A lot of them are just scam. It is no longer possible to earn a lot of money by participating in airdrops. I prefer bounty campaigns, it is much more profitable and interesting.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
August 11, 2018, 05:39:29 PM
Hello everybody  Grin

You don't need to care about where these airdrops come from, but they are so inexplicable. So many airdrop scams are caused by these strange projects.If we are interested, you can choose to participate. If you don't have that much time, you can take a look, but it is undeniable that there are occasional high quality airdrops. If you can get it, you can use it to subsidize a little daily expenses.
Activity: 127
August 11, 2018, 05:30:43 PM
Airdrop is probably the best way to draw attention to the project at the initial stage. However, today a lot of scams. I stopped participating in airdrops because of that. After all, in order to earn you need to participate in each of the airdrops. Of which 10% will not be scammers.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 05:23:46 PM
Honestly there are so many airdrops programs.
Including few geniue airdrops and most fake
Or scam airdrops.
I don't know maybe most of the project even meet
The requirements before launching their airdrops.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
August 11, 2018, 05:18:34 PM
Hello everybody  Grin

The question should be "why so many ICOs" actually. Smiley

Airdrops are just a smart way doing a promotion campaign for their new projects and there are too many similar ICOs starting up every single day.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 05:15:19 PM
In most of the situations regarding airdrops and the teams/projects processing them, there is not enough demand for the project or the public is not informed about it, so those projects tend to build their community and awareness about the project via giving out free coins.
Activity: 212
August 11, 2018, 05:06:35 PM
Airdrops create teams of new projects (ICOs) to attract the attention of new investors. If the airdrop is generous, then it attracts more attention
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
August 11, 2018, 04:32:28 PM
The reason is because there are so many icos and with icos come airdrops and bounties which is why you see so many of them. New projects are always trying to get the word out about their coin and airdrops is one of the most effective ways for them to do that which is why almost all of them offer the opportunity to participate in airdrops.
Activity: 112
August 10, 2018, 04:13:51 PM
Yes there are a lot of airdrop now and you cant differentiate between the good and the bad ones why because scammers are now finding it easy to creat there own ico.
Activity: 252
August 10, 2018, 02:29:12 PM
Because of their many new project that need more investor will use airdrop to draw attention of new investor in other to get them involve in crypto. They are many airdrop because of the new project
Activity: 308
August 10, 2018, 02:09:11 PM
Well, how many ico and so many airdrops now , but I think that more than 90% is a Scam , a lot and I do not advise them
Activity: 81
August 10, 2018, 02:06:39 PM
Airdrop Programs happens just to have an announcement to the ICO to promote and gather participants to join in there community. Just a warning though that some airdrop program is misleading and can be phising site wherein they will get your data just to hack your account.
Activity: 106
August 10, 2018, 02:03:40 PM
Mostly people mining for your data with a few legit projects sprinkled in.  Just stay away from KYC and use all new emails and fake names for registering.  Never use real information.  The scam percentages are incredibly high and there is no way you can avoid them all.
Pages:
Jump to: