Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 22. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??
Believing and having faith that a pump or bull run will happen towards the end of the year is the only thing that keeps most of us hanging on. Now isn't having a positive view better that being negative about future outcomes? Knowing and understanding this thinking only takes common sense. Now if we cannot have or refuse to embrace this mindset, we will surely be lost.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
These people who believe in pump 2018 is a business minded person that takes risk. Soon the market will be stable, the only thing that makes the bitcoin falls is the scammers.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Most likely this is due to a protracted fall in prices for crypto, investors do not want to sell coins that have fallen dramatically in the price and are waiting for market growth to sell them.

If investors do not sell, hodlers do not sell, whales do not sell, it is not clear then who sells so much that the rate falls by 15% in one week?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Most likely this is due to a protracted fall in prices for crypto, investors do not want to sell coins that have fallen dramatically in the price and are waiting for market growth to sell them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Let's go back, that's the question. There are already some predictions only. Although I think again the game begins. Those who earn more on this. And people with weak nerves and those who sit on soothing at the slightest movement of the market downward run away to merge.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
because i checked the previous trends. there was always similar periods. it always went down and recover. it was recovered so many times. and i cant see any reason for not to repeat it. so i believe a good recover in 2018.
Activity: 238
Because there is a trend basing from history. Pump usually happens during the 2nd half of each year. Plus we have to believe if wanna remain optimistic about it. I mean, I don't see any reason to believe otherwise.
I see more positive than bad news for the world of crypto currencies. Like many, I believe in the development of the crypto market and a bright future for the crypto world. As long as such as I believe in this, the world of crypto currencies has a future.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
well, because they believe in their altcoins, and they believe also this 2018 have many investor to invest in crytocurrency
Activity: 196
If you have been in the market long enough, you would understand why anyone would believe in a pump. It's a normal thing for the prices of cryptocurrencies to fall, because in due time, they are going to recover and maybe even bigger. So every one who has experienced this before or like I earlier mentioned knows this market well, will see that truly there will be a pump soon.
Activity: 364
Because there is a trend basing from history. Pump usually happens during the 2nd half of each year. Plus we have to believe if wanna remain optimistic about it. I mean, I don't see any reason to believe otherwise.
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
Many people think that the situation that happened last fall will be repeated. But I think that's not true. I believe that a large growth in the market will not happen earlier than in 2019.
Activity: 263
I believe that all fell not due to the fact that someone somewhere did something forbidden. It is not connected with the lawfulness. It is primarily people and their panic-that's what pulls the market much down.
Activity: 23
There is lot of changes in 2018 when comparing to 2017. lot of new people now know about crypto and lot of countries also have positive idea about crypto. lot more new exchanges coming, binance going to introduce euro trading pairs, nasdaq from USA is going to open a crypto exchange. so 2018 it lot more better for crypto. as i think now 10% of world population now know about crypto. in some countries more than 80% of population know about it.
Activity: 70
A reason people are so confident with the cryptos in 2018 is that it is because after 3 months of severe decline in market rates the market has shown signs of recovery very quickly
Activity: 364
Maybe because many of them did not have time to pump in 2017 and now they want a repetition pump 2.0?
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
People who bought cryptocurrency at the end of 2017 are hoping for a new pump. But even Vitalik Buterin writes that the bubble is over https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/1024290771673870341
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
I think that people believe in the cyclical nature because in the last two years the biggest growth was observed in the second half of the year, but I do not share this optimism because last year was the largest increase for all the time and I do not believe that it can happen again
Activity: 224
there are a lot of news background about whether by the end of the summer or this year the market will go up, so people believe in it
Activity: 308
Because they're holding a lot of cryptocurrencies and still waiting for a big pump in next few weeks or months in this year Smiley). Or they believe because they want to cause there are no fee or taxes they need to pay if they believe in anything Smiley). Beside I'm also believe in a big pump will happen in next month Grin

As a member of this community we believe the same thing and I think we still to believe more in order to say focus of what we are expecting to happen cause if loss our hope it's the time not to enjoy our profit.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
As I know, the crypto community has been dominated by the knowledge that convinced them that crypto will get a pump this year. But, from observing the current developments on the market today, it is very difficult for crypto to get an opportunity like the people hope it. This decline is likely to last for a long time, requiring a long process to reach its highest point again.
But, if you all can wait patiently, and on the right coins, there are many benefits that you can achieve later.
Pages:
Jump to: