Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 23. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Well, it's like a gold rush. Many people saw how much the course has grown and began to understand that many were able to earn a lot, a lot of money. And so they decided to buy Bitcoin, knowing nothing about cryptocurrency...
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Maybe they still believe that there will be price increases like last year. Last year the price of each crypto coin increased 100%, I also believe that bitcoin prices will also go up and it will happen at the end of the year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
In some but I agree with you. Because if your hope only for the pump in near future, you will need to spend more time to have any benefit from it. It is better to create your own strategy for holding then every day look for the price.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I believe the price of a cryptocurrency pump by the end of the year. If you look at the history of each year the price of cryptocurrency pump and that's what makes me believe to invest long-term in the form of cryptocurrency. I believe and hopefully be proven by the end of 2018.
Activity: 107
Maybe people believe that crypto will always repeat what happen in 2017. Thats why they keep holding and infavt the market now is starting grow.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
By look in to daily chart of crypyo, i think in 1 year there are 1 or 2 times the crypto will bullish, since january the crypto on bearish and this is already in 7 month, and after this the market should be change to bullish, because bearish and bullish should be changed.
Activity: 288
Maybe you are right. This year's market performance is really bad. The price of most coins is in a state of decline. No one knows when it will be better.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Interesting idea. I think you will succeed if you know the market well and move forward. Do it in a way that makes sense. Everything's going to be OK.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
I remember this frenzied growth at the end of 2017, when every morning I woke up and was in shock. The daily growth of 10-20%. I think everyone expects something like this this year. Although this may not happen.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I also do not believe pumps in 2018. because many major countries blocked crypto. more realistic if target 2018 is out of bad market. in 2018 crypto going to the moon? those who think like this should wake up and stop dreaming.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??
They still believe that pump will occur this year maybe because of what happened last year. As China banned bitcoin, the value fell down real hard but after few months, bitcoin gained higher value which gives us more desire to invest on it. You will still see many people holding because they are hoping that the same thing will happen again like what happened last year.
Activity: 178
I also believe in pump 2018.
Crypto market is alway change quickly.
Hope It's pump and that time I can earn money.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
https://saturn.black
Well it psyhological aspect.

When you invested mnay $$$ in cryptocurrency, and market is always down, you need to believe in any bull%@#%t, to not get depressed or smth like that.
Activity: 72
It can be accepted that today individuals truly would like to see the start of pumping cash, since they are extremely tired of the way that bitcoin is always falling. Do you imagine this is typical? I likewise trust that this year we will in any case observe a pumping
Activity: 140
many people belive i n crypto, so if there will be a pump up to 15000$ - they will buy even more, -> the price will be even higher then before, they will pump bitcoin by themselves. Just a wild market ) And next dump after..

Take a look of last year market trend if it will be the same this year, we should expect a pump up start September up to December. That's why I think people keep holding their  token and waiting for this moment. Because if the prediction of anlyst become real the value price of bitcoin will reach to $20k this year then people gonna gain big profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
because it was too long to wait. As the experience in the previous year, that every year end price surges often occur. And it will probably happen again in 2018. We all certainly hope so as well. Then, we just look forward to the end of this year will be like.
Activity: 455
Merit: 13
because many people believe, I still believe bitcoin will rise at the end of 2018 although many are blocking the news about bitcoin, I still believe in bitcoin in July bitcoin has shown a good movement and wait until the end of the year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
People understand the potential of crypto and realize that over time the price of cryptocurrency will increase, therefore many people belived in pump 2018. But most likely this year the correction will continue and only in 2019 will beginning of the bullish trend. In any case, you need to be patient if you want to sell your coins at a profit.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
Yes many people are now believe in this year of 2018 that will be going to pump.
As of now the market they are start pump and ill think it will continue until the end of 2018.
Activity: 27
No, i dont think it will be so, but im onlyba newbie...
Pages:
Jump to: