Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 47. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 11
Because the capitalization of the entire market is very small, it has a high probability of growth. Soon she can suck a few trillion dollars.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
Maybe you are right. The market for cryptocurrency in 2018 may not be too optimistic. We are optimistic about the cryptocurrency in 2018 because most of us still hold a variety of altcoins in our hands. We do not want 2018 market has always been red, and we prefer to see these altcoins return to the price of December 2017.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Because many people understand that if they stay positive and have faith in the future of the cryptocurrency market then it will definetly experience the increase by the end of this year even though there is still half a year to go.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

Yes we are positively thinking of pump market since we have altcoins in our wallet and waiting for the price to rise so that we can sell it in higher price and earn huge money, possibly that's always our mindset as short term holder .
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
Because they still have the fate that everything will be the same as 2017. However, I do not think so. It is hard for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to have the big pump in this year. However, we can still believe that they will slowly increase the price over time

I share your opinion. But in the current situation if the market recover to the level of December 2017 will be big win for everyone.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I don't believe so much in pumps. They only work momentarily and when the token hasn't got a real value (real use) they begin to decline again. I believe in creating value for products which will concomitantly lead to a rise in token price as a result of high demand. Pumps get most weak hands into crypto and they dump anyhow with just a little "bad news"
So thats why we need to invest or participate in project which has real use case.
If they have real use case means the project has chance to develop their project become massive adoption by people around the world.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Because they still have the fate that everything will be the same as 2017. However, I do not think so. It is hard for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to have the big pump in this year. However, we can still believe that they will slowly increase the price over time
Activity: 644
Many people think that the price of bitcoin will repeat the schedule of last year. But they do not understand that each time the price develops differently, because of that circumstances change constantly.

Many had a great confident and hope with crypto investment that's why they still continues in this and waiting to get enough profit i also hope the value goes up also in this year.
of course many hope this year the price of btc will jump, the assessment is certainly based on the amount of supply bitcoin itself, and is getting increasingly difficult to mine
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
People are optimistic because of two things. One is ignorance while the other is informed decisions.

People who belongs to the latter and the ones  who have truly understood the profit  driver
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
Many people think that the price of bitcoin will repeat the schedule of last year. But they do not understand that each time the price develops differently, because of that circumstances change constantly.

Many had a great confident and hope with crypto investment that's why they still continues in this and waiting to get enough profit i also hope the value goes up also in this year.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
for myself I believe in 2018 will pump because we know that all could happen in the crypto world.
Activity: 854
Personally, i am still optimistic that the best would happen in the year 2018. 2018 holds a lot of good things for the crypto space. Although, this might not be in general, but i have seen a lot of coins pumped so well. As a matter of fact, i know of a coin that is presently pumping and it is still going far ahead.
Activity: 1176
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
because we believe if the growth of crypto in 2018 will be higher, now the sign of pump from coin is very big, so I think many people have to believe if pump in 2018 will happen and will easy to pass.
Activity: 504
Merit: 285
Personally, I can understand why so many people believe that the 2018 will be become a pump year where the prices will go up and the market will be in green. It is because people often don`t want to see the reality they want to see something that will have a good effect on them.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
Because they think and believe about 99% of this year bitcoin increases its value up to $30k-$40k USD. which is base on many expert speculatively that the price of bitcoin has definitely surpass its highest pick value in 2017.
Activity: 126
Now it is obvious that the crypto currency has a huge future. For good growth enough that a few more countries have officially recognized the crypto currency. I think that this may happen already this year.  Smiley

Maybe Yes,maybe not. For good growth I think is not enough only that, she was given to grow. This depends on the people who are holding back this growth
Activity: 728
Crypto market engaged me because of it showed an unbelievable growth and it was quite simple, you just needed to buy and nearly every coin grew well enough but now everything has changed and market now is not simple to earn money. I am waiting when bitcoin will grow and I think that it happens soon.
Activity: 602
Activity: 280
Now it is obvious that the crypto currency has a huge future. For good growth enough that a few more countries have officially recognized the crypto currency. I think that this may happen already this year.  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
Well, I will explain  my opinion about  your question (OP)  in a psychological way.
Most  of people are related about things that helped them to make money ( like, trading in cryptocurrencies ) , that's why  they always have confidence in those things and think  that there  will be  development in them and they  will earn a large proportion of money and even better than the above despite that  some problems and crises are realized because they always have a good  futuristic outlook for those things.

On the other hand, for me, I believe in cryptocurrencies and especially the king Bitcoin , and I am pretty sure that after some months and  even years, the  digital currencies will have a big potential in the world and the economy of many  countries, particularly when there will be a global recognition of them through the goverments.
Pages:
Jump to: