Pages:
Author

Topic: why some ico failed - page 20. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 07:48:04 AM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure
a lot of ICOs right now are failing because of one very impactful yet simple to solve problem. They are very incompetent to the currenct meta or status of the market. They couldn't even survive small tides of decreases because they are easy to lose users due to being very incompetent. I myself don't think it is a bad thing as dead ICOs give way for better, more reliable ICOs to have a chance. Therefore preventing the industry from be coming saturated.

This is probably because they did not reach their softcap. it can happen because it may be the less attractive product they offer or the unfavorable marketing strategy they are doing. or maybe ico they make just for personal gain or can be called ico scam.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
June 24, 2018, 07:44:24 AM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure
a lot of ICOs right now are failing because of one very impactful yet simple to solve problem. They are very incompetent to the currenct meta or status of the market. They couldn't even survive small tides of decreases because they are easy to lose users due to being very incompetent. I myself don't think it is a bad thing as dead ICOs give way for better, more reliable ICOs to have a chance. Therefore preventing the industry from be coming saturated.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 06:40:16 AM
There are a lot of reasons for this, because once 90 percent of the projects have been successful and failed only those who really cheated people, and at the moment a lot of low-profile projects have started and therefore fail because of their lack of work!
Activity: 140
June 24, 2018, 06:38:41 AM
I think it may be, they are not introducing their project properly to the people. That's why investors are not take interest in new projects. That is the main reason of failure of ICO.
Activity: 448
June 24, 2018, 06:38:19 AM
They failed because they collected too much money and make the demand for the token close to zero post ico. If the amount that they sell at ico is less than the demand, the token/coin will become a hot commodities at exchange later, but they sell too much and no one want to buy it again at exchange while the one that bought from ico already want to sell it and move on thus creating a selling pressure with no buy order.
Activity: 24
June 24, 2018, 06:34:46 AM
90% of the icos are scams... Just want to collect money and run away.. 
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
English-Filipino Translator
June 24, 2018, 06:30:31 AM
in my thoughts some ico's failed because of the project if this is a good or bad project,  and the roadmap if it gives the investors a great and potential better future but if not well i think the project will be failed or will not gonna be successful.
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 06:24:25 AM
Some ICO might failed because they didn`t reached the or meet the expected softcap, but soo they will return to the investors there money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 06:23:47 AM
because it does not know the chance
many are waiting. and those who are just starting out so do not worry about it, just be confident and hard to know what to do.
then you're waiting for a bounty to get more tokens.
Activity: 360
Merit: 103
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 24, 2018, 06:19:45 AM
Probably because the market this year basically fails. In my opinion so far, there were more red days than green ones. And now everything is terribly badly falling!!!
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
June 24, 2018, 06:19:38 AM
because it was meant to happen, and I think an ico gets failed because some investors dont see it good or maybe it has another similar project before.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
June 24, 2018, 06:19:05 AM
They failed because they had to fail. ICOs are many times bad business, up to the point of becoming scams. However, it is possible to find good ones knowing how.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 06:13:28 AM
I think ICO failed cause the community didn't bigger enough so the investor don't buy much token in the ICO phase so the ICO will fail, and when their ICO doesn't success so they leave their ICO or even become SCAM ICO
Activity: 647
buy bitcoin
June 24, 2018, 06:08:36 AM
Last year was without a doubt the Year of ICO. From the beginning of 2017, 201 projects raised more than $3B thru ICO. This year the correction is going to be huge, the situation has changed.
Activity: 71
June 24, 2018, 06:04:02 AM
There are already a lot of projects on the market that cover a very large part of the need, so now to really have a competitive project, you need to try very hard to have your advantages.
Activity: 130
June 24, 2018, 05:55:42 AM
There are some ico their purpose may not be good. So essentially the time is short, they don’t have good projects, they have no practical value, and if they don’t have any profits, they will soon not survive.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 05:54:40 AM

In my opinion, there are many reasons that can spoil an ICO project. The very idea of the project may not be so good as to succeed. Project can not raise funds (their soft cap). The team behind the project may be is not that good. There is a possibility that ICO itself is a scam. There are many other factors as a whole...  Smiley
Activity: 163
June 24, 2018, 05:49:46 AM
This is all we have to examine and we need to gather some factors that cause the failure of an imperfect ICO in marketing, so they do not achieve the desired target but the main reason behind all ICO failures is that there is no complete community of them , because there are too many good projects but they do not want to spend money to promote their ICO project to many investors around the world, So they can not mobilize hard cap and soft cap
Activity: 215
June 24, 2018, 05:49:15 AM
Many reasons underlie ICO failures. I think have not been maximized marketing the projects, developers are less responsive to potential investors and others.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 05:45:21 AM
I think most of them just want to sell ICO for money but they do not develop products. So the ICO will fail
Pages:
Jump to: