Pages:
Author

Topic: why some ico failed - page 22. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 104
June 24, 2018, 01:36:53 AM
ICO failed by two reason i think:
- ico which before start plans scam
- ico where team underestimated their capabilities, and simple can not reallize idea.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 01:29:32 AM
probably because they did not reach their softcap. it can happen because maybe less interesting product they offer or less good marketing strategy that they do. or maybe it's ico that they make just for personal gain or can be called ico scam.
Activity: 414
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 01:24:37 AM
Actually many reasons for the failure of ICO.
Sometimes ICO does not qualify, so investors are often less interested in the projects they run.
Sometimes his vision of the ICO mission is unclear and questionable.
So I think when ICO requires clarity for investors to be interested. Maybe it's my opinion that ICO failed.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
June 24, 2018, 01:19:46 AM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure
There are many ICO failed due to not reaching the softcap. Most probably many investors lost their interest in investing to ICO because there are lots if ICO turned into scam. Due to this most investors are not just putting their capital into not highly potential project.
investor disinterest is one of the causes. well, actually there are so many things that make it happen, especially that his team is not so ready in this regard. in addition, the concept they use may not be attractive, and it is not possible to attract customers, or big investors out there.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 01:18:38 AM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure
There are many ICO failed due to not reaching the softcap. Most probably many investors lost their interest in investing to ICO because there are lots if ICO turned into scam. Due to this most investors are not just putting their capital into not highly potential project.

Even those that reach softcap arent getting anywhere near their hardcap in this market. Most ICOs now on market are way down in marketcap.
Activity: 140
Anonymous warrior
June 24, 2018, 01:15:54 AM
Ico  failed because it is not their time to success. We only know that the usually success because of hard work and team work. Even so if the team is very hardworking we are not really sure that it will success.
Activity: 78
einc.io
June 24, 2018, 01:08:38 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 24, 2018, 12:59:05 AM
Not reach the softcap and not success persuade people to invest on their project. Not many of ICO is good after all so its quite common in investment world which the best would survive, and even though the ICO success doesnt mean it will make the investors got the profits from it, many ico are success and failling after the sale, the price going drop so drastically and there is no sign to grow anymore.
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
June 24, 2018, 12:51:08 AM
could be due to several factors one of which many markets are experiencing a decline and also the price of some crypto currency that also experienced penuruna can be said investor interest in the state of cryptocurencies also come
Activity: 238
June 24, 2018, 12:39:17 AM
Some may just be scams from the beginning, others may, because they didn't reach their target
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
June 24, 2018, 12:32:50 AM
ICO failed because of a lot of things because ICO is open there are not only one or two but almost hundreds of course if the developer team not have a good project and remarkable,he will be unable to compete with the other ICO.Investors certainly have to be smart so that they will choose the most good project in the future
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
June 24, 2018, 12:27:36 AM

There are many reasons to cause the failure of lots of ICO. First, almost ICO when develope their community and mobilize capital, they usually give a ideal future for their project but not feasible in the real life. Beside, they have not strong investment funds to support them. Here, I don't mention to scam ICo projects
Activity: 57
June 23, 2018, 11:52:16 PM
Yes now a days its a big problem that some ico are failed in market i think its due to that they not represent much batter way in the market that they attract the people for ico that's why at time of selling it's not reaching expected results which investors want that's why ita failed.
copper member
June 23, 2018, 12:29:40 PM
investors are really shaken might be needed to change strategies and the
way how they promoted their projects, proper advertising and in depth understanding with how the project will works and how it can possibly achieved
its goal in due time will impress supporters and investors, this venue should be taking care well.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 12:29:15 PM
I think it is normal for ICO to fail. No fuss. ICO is like entrepreneurship. This is very dangerous. In general, the reason for the failure is that the project is not good enough and the funding is short. That naturally ended in failure.
The real reasons for the failure of the ICO are that no one was going to make them successful. This is the original plan for scammers. Create a project for which people will give money and finish it.
Activity: 406
June 23, 2018, 12:19:42 PM

I think there are several reasons that causing some or many icos failed these days.
The plausible reason could be there are many ICOs already. Investors has used their money to the earlier good ICOs.
We almost can't count how many ICOs are exist now. Not mention that there are some scam ICOs, making ICO losing their trust to investors.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 11:25:43 AM
Yes some ICO are fails i think i have not good team of developers and they do not make good preparation so they can not attract the investors.The main factor is lac of team work i think if you have no excellent team then your project will not succeed.
Yes, maybe because there is no real person behind the project, no whitepaper or business plan. It's good to look through ICO Scam especially on the team behind them.
Activity: 77
June 23, 2018, 11:21:50 AM
Yes some ICO are fails i think i have not good team of developers and they do not make good preparation so they can not attract the investors.The main factor is lac of team work i think if you have no excellent team then your project will not succeed.
June 23, 2018, 05:22:29 AM
Some ICO failed because sometimes the marketing strategy is weak, they didn't push well and maybe the product are not alluring to the customers or idea is not solid enough.
Activity: 84
June 23, 2018, 12:24:02 AM
I think because of their inaccurate approach to the market and not in the perfect timing when approaching the people who wants to be part in the business. Then also the absence of the product to promote.
Pages:
Jump to: