Pages:
Author

Topic: why some ico failed - page 24. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 753
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 07:31:53 AM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure
There are a lot of new projects, and not all of them are successful, and they fail. Each project has its own reasons why they will not be able to realize their plans and collect hard cap. Most of these projects do not have a work product, which reduces their chances of success.
Activity: 364
June 20, 2018, 07:19:12 AM
I think some reasons why some ico failed is because they were not well developed, not well managed or they do not meet up with the required amount needed for the project to become successful or the did not get a very good marketing as this also helps in promoting a project. Some fail due to rules violation of they are not well packaged with good whitepaper and roadmap to encourage investors.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
June 20, 2018, 07:15:01 AM
Many ICOs fail because advertising is not effective, their product sales are not good, the team does not do well and there are many other reasons why the ICO failed.
I keep thinking it's because of the airdrop scams. Because they are often not paid, and airdrop in fact creates an atmosphere of trust in the project. It shows that there are people who read and believe in the project. If you were an investor, would you buy a token-ICO, which has 10 followers on Twitter?

It is not only for airdrops also those bounty campaigns. Now mostly those ICO that would not success is the investor now a days is really finding those promising ICO sort of perfect ones that they will not  see any wrong or that is not good in whitepaper. Investors wants that the whitepaper will really pursuade them to invest on. People now is really cautious because of scam ICO unlike before that mostly of the ICO will morelikely succeed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 06:46:43 AM
ico is a part of the crypto-currency platform where many investors participate. some times we are faced with faulty ico. This is because the budget is unnecessarily large and the consultants fail.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
June 20, 2018, 06:42:27 AM
Many ICOs fail because advertising is not effective, their product sales are not good, the team does not do well and there are many other reasons why the ICO failed.
I keep thinking it's because of the airdrop scams. Because they are often not paid, and airdrop in fact creates an atmosphere of trust in the project. It shows that there are people who read and believe in the project. If you were an investor, would you buy a token-ICO, which has 10 followers on Twitter?
Activity: 91
June 20, 2018, 06:37:53 AM
I think it because project is failed and the budget is not enough and the investor is very poor and the best ICO is big chance to success is read a white paper and analys if the bounty is a great project.
Activity: 91
June 20, 2018, 06:36:22 AM
I think there are many reasons for ico to fail. The virtual currency market is extremely strong. Every day there are many ico projects started. Projects that are not developed, have no potential will certainly be eliminated.
Activity: 336
June 19, 2018, 04:42:38 PM
I think that basically it is the initial projects that make a Scam. Also, there are projects that are too weak in some part of them, which leads to the collapse of the project itself.
Activity: 378
June 19, 2018, 02:25:37 PM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure

The growth of an ico is depending on the developers on how hard they are working in order to market the cryptocurrency or tokens they are selling to the investors, if the project is a scam then it has a higher probability of failing.
Activity: 233
June 19, 2018, 02:24:04 PM
There can be any reason for an ICO being failed.One can be that the team was not good enough to handle the project or the other reason can be that they are not financially strong enough or may be any other.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 01:44:44 PM
Some ICO failed due to lack of planning, poor vision or lack of vision, lack of team work-lack of unity, many better competitors, lack of concept or uniqueness of the project, lack of marketing plan or strategies. That's based on my observation why ICO failed.
It seems to me that the current state of the crypto-currency market is also very much affecting investors who refuse to invest their money in projects, even if they are good and promising. And this in turn directly affects the negative development of the project.
Activity: 658
June 19, 2018, 01:38:30 PM
Some ICO failed due to lack of planning, poor vision or lack of vision, lack of team work-lack of unity, many better competitors, lack of concept or uniqueness of the project, lack of marketing plan or strategies. That's based on my observation why ICO failed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
June 19, 2018, 01:35:09 PM
I think the reason why some ICOs are failing because they do not have good and promising project to everybody that is why there are no investors who would like to join. Many investors are so picky in ICOs, so if they want for investors to join they should have prpmising projects and useful projects to everybody.
Activity: 157
June 19, 2018, 01:28:35 PM
There are a lot of factors for an ICO to fail. Most common one is lack of investment to reach the softcap/hardcap. If the project doesn't make good advertisement then it can be a failure. Also regulations can make ICOs hard to manage and companies struggle to meet the requirements and fail to attract some countries.
Activity: 247
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 19, 2018, 01:20:34 PM
Investors are tired of joining these scam ICO's.

It's the golden age of ICOs last year and most of the projects from that time are successful because of real support to the project. But this year is different, ICOs are being used to make money for it's developers instead of supporting a legit project for development.

Exactly. There's so much ICOs that are sprouting out of nowhere every single day that investors cannot determine whether the project is worth investing. Most of them are scams that people are afraid to invest anymore which greatly affects those ICOs that are legit and have great potential in the long run. That's why I strongly suggest that we might want to stick to the existing top coins for lesser risks. Of course there are still risks since it is crypto that we are talking about but it's better than putting your money in an ico that might turn out to be a scam.
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 19, 2018, 01:19:58 PM
The ICO fails because its application is not promising for the people especially investors. The investors they need to trust in the ico team they invest in. If they do not meet the information needed for the investors then it is a failure.
Activity: 62
June 19, 2018, 01:05:12 PM
Because some are not original, just a copy from other, some have a lazy team, some are just scam and others are not able to survive for every competition in the market.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
QDAO
June 19, 2018, 01:02:54 PM
many causes, one of them when they fail in token sales, at least investors and their projects are less desirable by investors. because investors have a very important role in the success of an ICO.
Activity: 252
June 19, 2018, 12:57:23 PM
There are many reasons why an ico fails. For example: bad team, bad marketing, and especially bad app in real life. a successful ico if it is really useful in life and people need it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 12:53:06 PM

Because the ico fund not reaching a target. One of all reasons is investors didnt interesting about their projects. Some ico didnt have a good business plan and usually they will fail.
Pages:
Jump to: