Pages:
Author

Topic: why some ico failed - page 23. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 08:57:28 AM
There are already a lot of projects on the market that cover a very large part of the need, so now to really have a competitive project, you need to try very hard to have your advantages.
Activity: 84
June 22, 2018, 04:55:11 AM
I think it is normal for ICO to fail. No fuss. ICO is like entrepreneurship. This is very dangerous. In general, the reason for the failure is that the project is not good enough and the funding is short. That naturally ended in failure.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 11:24:39 PM
Many causes not to work an ico project failure. There are many of them no complement about their project, problem of some ico failed to achieve tthe target proposals, may be mis communication of the developer, consider also the scam project. Always careful in choosing some good ico to avoid a project failed.
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 11:22:55 PM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure

Possible with the failure of some ICOs because the Team and its projects are not good enough and thereby fail, and by this, I do not want to invest in ICO because many people who invest in ICO get nothing and only failure

Activity: 225
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 10:57:49 PM
If I analyze why many ICO's fail, it could be due to many factors, especially on the planning factor. They lacked careful planning and a clear road map. In my opinion, the ICO development team is not detailed in working on the project. In addition, they do not take into account the risks of the actions that they take. Or they could miscalculate the chances of success because they lack innovation. Otherwise reason, the ICO marketing team does not make smart marketing strategies so they are less likely to promote or marketing from ICO products. It's probably a bit of an analysis from me that might cause a failure from an ICO.
Activity: 476
June 21, 2018, 10:54:31 PM
In my opinion, some ICOs fail to happen because of lack of careful planning. Between the team there is no good cooperation then the purpose of the ICO is not clear. So that potential investors are less interested in the project, assume that the ICO is just a play. Then the target is not reached.
Activity: 19
June 21, 2018, 10:49:45 PM
A lot of the icos failed because they
 did not have any good product that they
were offering so their coins had no value
it also had several factors that are not achieved,
 including less promotion of the
ico team and also the concept offered by
 the ico can not attract many parties
. so it is one of the factors that
determine the failure of ico.
Activity: 47
June 21, 2018, 10:46:11 PM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure

Money for the marketing. The crypto industry is parasitic. The major rags charge to receive press releases. So called “influencers” charge for YouTube interviews.  This is the only industry that does that.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
June 21, 2018, 10:23:50 PM
if we see from the year before that most ICO runs successfully, very different from this year most ICO failed.
I think that's because this year there's a big correction on crypto.
so some large investors do not want to invest in ICO anymore.
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 10:02:35 PM
The ideas of the project are not to interesting, the team are not good enough to fund raise, they don't offer a good rewards or any promotion that could make peoples invest in them.
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 12:07:13 PM

The main cause is this: SCAM. A lot of these are full of shit. However, ICO's with legitimate projects sometimes also fail. Possible causes are the following:

1. Lack of trust in the coin
2. very low ICO ratings
3. lack of investors for their platforms.
4. failure during the promotion
Activity: 56
June 21, 2018, 12:04:33 PM
maybe because they are scam icos from the very beginning? i do not know. maybe i am a lucky one, buypt i have never failed
Activity: 12
June 21, 2018, 11:59:33 AM
This happens for many reasons, which today, unfortunately, very often depend on developers who can simply close the project, as it happens very often and does not say anything to anyone, because only they have power over the project
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 06:58:50 AM
As we usually see in this forum, in other social media site and even in ICO rating sites, there are lots of ICOs that is not successful in their Token sale period. I think they're usually fails, because they are lacking of investors who can support their platforms with a big investments of funds, poor team management and lack of big partnerships with other companies.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
June 21, 2018, 06:52:57 AM
Some ICO lacks in feasibility studies where it could tell whether the company is feasible to the market to gain profit or not. There are a lot of ICOs exist in the market and some are just experimenting things up. Some also are accused as scam because of this one. Maybe if the ICO discussed properly before launching then theres a chance that they didnt fail. No one understands the market either so its so hard for them to be successful.
Activity: 26
June 21, 2018, 06:43:18 AM
Many causes of an ICO fail. I think maybe less preparation, the promotion not on target and pre-sale sales are not achieved. But the most influential on the failure of an ICO is the team work.  If the team work is less competent and can not develop projects that are created then investors will not trust to join it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
June 20, 2018, 03:35:55 PM
I think some reasons why some ico failed is because they were not well developed, not well managed or they do not meet up with the required amount needed for the project to become successful or the did not get a very good marketing as this also helps in promoting a project. Some fail due to rules violation of they are not well packaged with good whitepaper and roadmap to encourage investors.
Also they present a project similar to the others, which other projects have gained success first. What's wrong with presenting something new and more curious. I think that's also one good reason.
Activity: 616
June 20, 2018, 03:04:22 PM
Scam projects will reap the reputation and rating of the entire ICO system as well as bounty campaigns.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
June 20, 2018, 09:20:39 AM
Investors are tired of joining these scam ICO's.

It's the golden age of ICOs last year and most of the projects from that time are successful because of real support to the project. But this year is different, ICOs are being used to make money for it's developers instead of supporting a legit project for development.

I have the same perception, last year was ICO season but this year is really weak and you see less and less unique ideas and more copycats of existing projects and initiatives
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
June 20, 2018, 07:48:28 AM
It must be known that there are hundreds of live ICOs today that make the competition to attract investors to be very difficult, the number of ICO also make investors confused let alone crypto market conditions are declining so that investors choose to wait or invest on a stable coin.
Pages:
Jump to: