Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 19. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
November 05, 2018, 02:37:11 AM
because a lot of profit that can be obtained exceeds the income earned when working in a factory. even though the market is currently down, but I still persist, because I do it well and it's not too exhausting to work here, in this crypto industry.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
November 05, 2018, 02:01:39 AM
I have spend all of my time at bitcoin because bitcoin is my real job, I am never looking other job and focus for getting profit with bitcoin, its my reason why I have spend my time at bitcoin and always keep my time for checking bitcoin and altcoin price.
Of course this is the only and main motivation behind spending time in Bitcoin. This is very well-known for earning quick money and people who do not even have ideas about the cryptocurrency dream to and are investing in the coin. With the passage of time, as they learn, the market becomes like the ordinary market place for them. But this dream to make millions does not come true for all and the intervention of the exogenous forces has actually droned the spirits a bit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
November 02, 2018, 03:46:55 AM
Perhaps, this statement will find supporters among those who prefer the higher volatility of the Altcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
November 02, 2018, 03:24:18 AM
I think people spend time on bitcoin because they benefit from bitcoin, for that they are competing to get higher profits by following various bounty campaigns. I think it doesn't matter if we spend time with Bitcoin, as long as it's profitable.

If you are serious about the cryptocurrency market and want to earn money, then this is not waste of time. But when you are not interested in it, but you still invest money despite the loss, it is stupid.
if we were interested or not in cryptocurrency market, atleast we know about the opportunity from crypto market.maybe today we didnt interested but someday who knows we would invest on it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
November 02, 2018, 03:14:30 AM
I think people spend time on bitcoin because they benefit from bitcoin, for that they are competing to get higher profits by following various bounty campaigns. I think it doesn't matter if we spend time with Bitcoin, as long as it's profitable.

If you are serious about the cryptocurrency market and want to earn money, then this is not waste of time. But when you are not interested in it, but you still invest money despite the loss, it is stupid.
Activity: 283
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 12:42:26 AM
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 12:02:36 AM
Personally i think bitcoin is a very profitable investment. Together with my crypto knowledge, i believe that I will have a chance to learn more and earn money with bitcoin.
Activity: 446
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 30, 2018, 09:04:05 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
I think nothing is in vain when we try to get bitcoin either from the trade or the campaign, everyone has financial problems but if they just stay quiet they won't get results at all
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
October 30, 2018, 05:10:50 PM
Some of my friends asked the same thing, I mean you can earn a lot of money with crypto (more than anything like stocks etc.) That's the first thing.

Also, most importantly, we are seeing the future. We are like people who invested in internet sites in 1990s. We will see how it goes in 10 year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 05:09:45 PM
Spending time in bitcoin is very useful. Why? Because it helps me to earn. Everybody needs money to support their  needs. Crypto is a saviour for those people who doesnt have regular job or even to those who are working.  Nowadays extra income is important because most of us salary in a regular job is not enough for everyday needs. Joining in crypto is not wasteful instead its a blessing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 04:05:30 PM
Everybody's trying to make enough money. I'm sure nobody's doing this as a pleasure. Everyone wants to live without being dependent on anyone.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 30, 2018, 01:59:02 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
It is rather easy to calculate how much time was spent on earning one's bitcoins and get the average monthly income provided these btc were sold at current prices.
I'm sure most traders and miners will say that the time spent was worth it, and btc (or other alts) gave them pretty nice profit during the last bull run. Anyway, trading crypto is the main "job" for many people, so they do not have the alternative but to improve their trading skills and do research on new more economical ways of mining.
Activity: 665
October 30, 2018, 01:24:31 PM
for now spending all the time for bitcoin has not happened because crypto currencies in my country have not been fully inaugurated by the government and maybe many people are spending time because of the huge profits
Activity: 420
October 30, 2018, 11:00:23 AM
I dont think I'm wasting my time. I am currently a person without a stable job and my job in this market is my main source of income. I still dream of getting rich and I'm still trying to work every day despite the market going down. But I have a strong belief and believe that the crypto market will definitely recover strongly.
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
October 30, 2018, 10:54:41 AM
Well, because bitcoin can change someone’s life financially and mentally, as for my experience. I’ve learned alot of things and been to alot of risking just for the sake of gaining profit. Crypto change my financial status help me finish my studies thats why I’m very thankful that i came across crypto.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 08:00:26 AM

Its dosen't matter for me to spend more time in bitcoin, because for me bitcoin is my saviour. Through this bitcoin my life stayle has changes.  Especially when it comes to financial needs, I feel better now because of bitcoin.
investors who like you who have the confidence and patience are very strong because in my opinion the development of the crypto currency also depends on its own investors, and to make our beliefs bigger before we start investing, we must know all the risks that we get in investing with crypto currencies.
In fact those people who know the importance for bitcoin  they may be spending most of their time in trading and investing money in bitcoin, in fact bitcoin has already given a very good profit to people and therefore they are still hopping that they can much more profit from bitcoin investment, because still bitcoin has too much potential.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
October 29, 2018, 11:02:45 AM
I spend time in Bitcoin because it is the most valuable cryptocurrency, and it is really helping me to make more money.
Also, I am interested in the blockchain technology and I try always to keep learning more about its development.
Because its really worth it so spending time in Bitcoin will give you lot of opportunity to earn. Also Bitcoin have most profitable anf valuable to all so that many people are getting interested to it. Bitcoin help you to give lot of money that surely help you financially and possible change your way of living. Also its price is rising everytime the demand is growing, so its become more valuable.
Activity: 743
October 29, 2018, 09:45:45 AM
I spend time in Bitcoin because it is the most valuable cryptocurrency, and it is really helping me to make more money.
Also, I am interested in the blockchain technology and I try always to keep learning more about its development.
Activity: 938
October 29, 2018, 09:43:58 AM
bitcoin has value, and I think it's very rational if someone wants to try to get bitcoin. when someone has understood bitcoin and cryptocurrency, I'm sure that person will try to earn money from cryptocurrency. many ways to earn income with cryptocurrency. and I am sure if someone can benefit from cryptocurrency. will definitely reduce the financial suffering they experience. and very rational if someone wants to have bitcoin and earn money with bitcoin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 09:26:52 AM
Because BTC brings hope and strength to people!
With its advantages as a trading medium, Bitcoin has the intrinsic value of money and achieved initial success. Bitcoin and blockchain technology are also considered to be profound changes in the fourth industrial revolution.
For me its better to spend time in Bitcoin because it will give you good profit or earnings especially when the price of Bitcoin is rising. Also spending time in Bitcoin is really worth it because it can help you financially, that's why many people are wanting it because they know it give them a opportunity to get a lot profit. Bitcoin is one of the best crypto it is the reason why its good to spend your time to it.
sometimes i think, that i don't feel burdened when i spend a long time in bitcoin, i just don't feel i spend a lot of time on it. indeed besides continuing to study here, we can get a lot of money, maybe that is the main stimulus
Pages:
Jump to: