Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 22. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 04:57:10 PM
Most of those who spend time on bitcoin mumgy have different resources, there are some people they spend time in bitcoin because they are too confident with bitcoin, because they have been successful with bitcoin and there is no other place of investment that they understand so turn to bitcoin this
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
October 24, 2018, 07:56:25 AM
I spend time with bitcoin because it gives me a chance to get more profit than a business that I have here in my country and I think to learn also about bitcoin. And I think this the best way to make money while doing another job in your house to add to my funds.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 07:44:50 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Bitcoin are the best crypto blockchain in the history. If we have spend more time to do at all day with bitcoin, we have learned to much from it not only to have more knowledge about to use it, but to have more strategy is the best to have it.
Activity: 264
October 24, 2018, 07:37:12 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Cause when we spend time, we gain something. We expect something in return which is not so good for people.. But if we spend time and at the same time we gain some knowledge about bitcoin and the crypto world, that is more helpful. We can gain something that could be useful to our society.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
October 23, 2018, 09:59:35 PM
Bitcoin deserves all the necessary attention and support in order to push this revolutionary technology forward. It has come to better the life of people through its investment and also harness the payment systems of businesses by ensuring good security in payment, transparency, low costs etc
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 23, 2018, 08:45:42 PM
No! Do not spend any time on bitcoin  Lips sealed You should not know about it till it will be legal in all countries and goverment will say yes to all Smiley)
PS: still do not understand why you are spending time on this thing  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
October 23, 2018, 03:45:16 PM
Bitcoin is the most successful cryptocurrency and it have the highest price among digital currencies right now. People started to work for Bitcoin, by investing their time and effort, because they believe its value will be much higher in the future. Obviously, they are trying to make more money by working with Bitcoin, and similar cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 03:24:07 PM
Time spent on crypto is never a waste of time, the world of crypto presents us with good opportunities to make our lives better in the long run. I believe the future of the world and its finances lies in bitcoin and we are never far from right when we look positively into the world of crypto in that direction with the thought of making bitcoin great together.
copper member
Activity: 455
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 03:22:03 PM
I call bitcoin an alternative job because it can provide benefits to help financial conditions, and because of that I like to spend time with bitcoin. Because of bitcoin, my financial condition is better and my family's needs are more fulfilled.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 23, 2018, 02:37:26 PM
maybe with you saying wasting time is a failure that is often accepted but if before investing we know all the risks that will be obtained surely you have a high enough patience
No kind of earning with crypto currency can be waste of time, because crypto currency is full of profit, it is good to join signature or the bounty campaign so that it will save our time and will give us best reason to earn, it help us to use our extra time getting money, instead of spending our extra time in watching movies and wasting it we should try to use it in bounty or signature campaign earning money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 09:35:04 AM
One could say that the hype on bitcoin is the reason behind altcoins downtime. If people had limited their investment to gold alone, we do still be in the prehistoric era. Learn how to spread your investments. Because the crowd of investors in bitcoin,when they panic and sell, it takes the market a long time to recover. See the potential in alts and invest in "Organicco".
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 09:10:18 AM
maybe with you saying wasting time is a failure that is often accepted but if before investing we know all the risks that will be obtained surely you have a high enough patience
Activity: 350
October 21, 2018, 07:42:29 AM
BTC is one of the treasures of humanity. It was born in accordance with the pace of technological development in today's era. It creates employment opportunities, great challenges for people to get more income for them. BTC is well known to investors all over the world for their high level of reliability and development. The time we spend with BTC will never be wasted.  Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
October 14, 2018, 02:37:40 AM
but actually I don't spend too much time on bitcoin, maybe it only takes 1 hour every day to monitor cryptocurrency developments until now
other than that time, I want to do business
currently cryptocurrency has not received great attention from me, but I am sure, someday, the potential of cryptocurrency to change world civilization is huge
Activity: 322
October 13, 2018, 11:35:32 PM
Why I spend to bitcoin it is because I want earn and learn about currencies that are very helpful to are community. That can really change everything to a person who want earn and learn that's why I am proud of myself of being part of bitcoin even I just started my journey here last year it helps me a lot.
Activity: 256
Merit: 36
October 13, 2018, 10:54:19 PM
I think investing money, time and patience in crypto like bitcoin is not such a waste, earning a profit by bitcoin is a proof that bitcoin can be a valuable currency that has its own unique features. Patience is a must earning it because bitcoin can be mined through a huge number of time, and earning it by a proof of work needs a courageous eagerness to have a piece.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 10:38:16 PM
when all have problems in financial terms this certainly cannot be denied everyone wants to be rich, in my opinion bitcoin is a way to make you get a lot of money, by buying and holding bitcoin for the future and making bitcoin an important asset.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
October 12, 2018, 09:22:37 PM
Because I believe that the future of the transaction system will use bitcoin, now more and more countries have legalized bitcoin and Iran is a country that makes bitcoin a recognized asset.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
October 12, 2018, 08:56:50 PM
Bitcoin is my future choice. I think spending time and effort to win bitcoin is very rational. Even if I wasted my time as a possibility, I can use my trading experiences in other markets.

Win Bitcoin? I some of my time in these cryptocurrency not to win Bitcoin but to earn and invest on it. Spending my time on it is not a waste since when the time comes, the price make a huge leap and gives me a great profit.

There are also that you can trade your cryptocurrencies with other cryptocurrencies that have a possibility of pumping in the near future also the use of it as an investment on upcoming great project that in the real future can give you too great profits.
Activity: 602
October 12, 2018, 08:52:53 PM
People spend time in bitcoin because it is the easy way to earn money.
Bitcoin also give you an opportunity to earn money with your own time schedule.

Indeed, many opportunity we can earn when we involve in bitcoin or cryptocurrency space. We can earn extra money without using a large capital and we can earn free token by promoting ICOs
Pages:
Jump to: