Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 23. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 12, 2018, 07:39:55 PM
People spend time in bitcoin because it is the easy way to earn money.
Bitcoin also give you an opportunity to earn money with your own time schedule.

Why spending time in bitcoin? Simply because it show a big potential to more profit in an investment. Also it can help other like students, professional and non professional.  It is not just for investment,  it gives a lot of choices where you can choose that it fits on you.  Like what I am doing now,  I joined signature campaign, and follow what the required task to do in a cut off.  If the campaign is success so the stakes rewards to us will become money. So it is really worth it.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 07:37:26 PM
I do not think I have wasted my time when I busted them Bitcoin and Crypto. It's all right and I should be. Because I have learned a lot from them and they bring me great income in a short time that no other job can bring. So, I think I should spend a lot of time on things that I like and help me make money
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
October 12, 2018, 06:43:30 PM
Bitcoin is my future choice. I think spending time and effort to win bitcoin is very rational. Even if I wasted my time as a possibility, I can use my trading experiences in other markets.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
October 12, 2018, 05:07:13 PM
Me im spending my time in bitcoin because i'm hoping that someday bitcoin will make me rich. As far as i know only bitcoin is the thing that you can earn a money in just clicking your phone or in your computer. Bitcoin also give triple salary than to your regular workplace thats why i spend with him
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
October 12, 2018, 03:51:01 PM
Bitcoin and alts allow people to have some financial freedom you can make money in ways you could never do before from home.
For some people it is a  life changer
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 12, 2018, 03:26:23 PM
People spend time in bitcoin because it is the easy way to earn money.
Bitcoin also give you an opportunity to earn money with your own time schedule.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 01:23:38 PM

I first learned about Bitcoin in 2013, but I thought that the federal reserve system would will ban it, but it turned out that the federal reserve system was saddling Bitcoin, so no one forbids)Not only that, bitcoin is a job system that can change people's future to be good in the economy and finance. therefore, most people who spend time with bitcoin must be rich and get rich quicker

I first learned about Bitcoin in 2013, but I thought that the federal reserve system would will ban it, but it turned out that the federal reserve system was saddling Bitcoin, so no one forbids)
Not only that, bitcoin is a job system that can change people's future to be good in the economy and finance. therefore, most people who spend time with bitcoin must be rich and get rich quicker
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
October 12, 2018, 01:17:29 PM
Bitcoin is very easy way to earn money and also bitcoin will help you earn big.
In bitcoin you can earn without spending money in investment, you can just do bounty campaigns.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
October 09, 2018, 04:32:26 AM
Because it gives you the potential of earning big if you make the right decisions. Imagine that potential of coming across an opportunity, versus watching another 3 movies in a row like other people do. It makes me cringe when I see people wasting their time doing useless things, just to pass time, because there are so many opportunities.

I agree. With this. It is more important to do something with sense than to do nonsense thing. Therefore it is important tonuse time wisely, so instead of just watching some random videos or such, we can say that it is essential to use bitcoin than doing things that is not important.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
October 09, 2018, 04:11:44 AM
Today spending a lot of time on bitcoin means you are thinking of your future this is a revolutionary creation and needs to spend lot of time to earn and to share to others, bitcoin is money and if almost all people spending half of their life to work and earn money then why not in bitcoin? Its almost the same but bitcoin is more advance I think. 
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 04:02:38 AM
Always checking when bitcoin have drop position and lower price for buying with big amount and waiting for selling when bitcoin on the top position price, I have spend all of my time with bitcoin to get good moment to buy and invest at bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 03:47:24 AM

I first learned about Bitcoin in 2013, but I thought that the federal reserve system would will ban it, but it turned out that the federal reserve system was saddling Bitcoin, so no one forbids)
Low fee, not paying tax, send and receive without any waiting. Plus bitcoin provide a lots of way where we can earn money without any big invest. If the price is decrease it doesn't mean bitcoin is dead you can not judged bitcoin by watching its price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
October 08, 2018, 05:25:12 AM
Time is very important in bitcoin ,you nust spend enough time to accomplish the things and activities in bitcoin ,you must also spend time monitoring the coin market cap on what is the price value of coins ,and also spend time to grow your bitcoin and see to it that it is running so well.

Well why not? If spending time in bitcoin could help you to make money from it. Bitcoin has many ways of earning profit. If you’re not into investment you  could just join bounty campaigns but if you’re into risk  you could try trading, investing and etc.
we have certain purpose why we joining in cryptocurrency market.the one and only maybe money be our purpose.even from bounty campaign or make some investment in ico projects.
earning money be main reason for people why they spend most of their time in cryptocurrency market.moreover much bounty campaign that provide big allocation for their supporter.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 04:37:55 AM

I think bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency who is born to increase i mostly spend my time with bitcoin because i know it has more potential than other.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 03:27:23 AM
If we spend time in bitcoin we have made our mind for it and if we give time to some one we also demand some money and bitcoin is paying a good amount like many jobs we can do in the bitcoin forum through which we can receive some amount form users and a good platform for earning in bitcoin and crypto coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
October 06, 2018, 02:05:18 AM
getting to know more in bitcoin i think can be benfit after all, that we can getting much information and getting money on it, at least it was an advance technology too so thats why people are much spending his time in bitcoin
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
October 06, 2018, 01:47:24 AM

sometime we need to think positive about cryptocurrency.and do not take own summary without consider developtment in future.bitcoin could be example for this.much people doubt about bitcoin but its finally proved.
Spending time in crypto is not mandatory and there are no restrictions over your starting or ending point it is all up to you how you handle things here but one thing is mandatory that is your knowledge. If you have enough knowledge and understand things here then you will surely succeed. On the other side if you have no knowledge and do not learn anything s complicated for you then spending time here is useless, you must learn first and then start it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
October 05, 2018, 02:50:38 PM
No, not a waste of time! Life is a series of trial and error. So trying something is fine, even if we lose money.
You are right, we need to spend time in bitcoin if we really want to grow here, if we are happy with what we are doing then we don't need to do this, we should be able to see the greatness of bitcoin now and tomorrow.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
October 05, 2018, 12:19:12 PM
No, not a waste of time! Life is a series of trial and error. So trying something is fine, even if we lose money.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 10:57:30 AM
Time is very important in bitcoin ,you nust spend enough time to accomplish the things and activities in bitcoin ,you must also spend time monitoring the coin market cap on what is the price value of coins ,and also spend time to grow your bitcoin and see to it that it is running so well.

Well why not? If spending time in bitcoin could help you to make money from it. Bitcoin has many ways of earning profit. If you’re not into investment you  could just join bounty campaigns but if you’re into risk  you could try trading, investing and etc.
we have certain purpose why we joining in cryptocurrency market.the one and only maybe money be our purpose.even from bounty campaign or make some investment in ico projects.
Pages:
Jump to: