Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 26. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 28, 2018, 07:08:48 PM
Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time?

everybody wants to eat, but no one wants to hunt.

Everybody wants to earn easy money with minimal effort of work. If you really want to earn bitcoin, keep on reading topics and threads in this forum.

You really won't earn bitcoins if you're not knowledgeable enough about it.
Activity: 266
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 28, 2018, 06:35:00 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

I have never at once thought I wasted my time on cryptocurrency/bitcoin even much more with the help of this platform. I do know I got involved with bitcoin with aim of making an extra source of income. Though it got shortened some months ago but I am still optimistic something will happen about this soon and money will start coming in.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 06:14:54 PM
If you want earn you will spent time to work on it. Thats why spending time on bitcoin is not a waste of time as long as know that all your effort will earn a good profit. If you like what you are doing your not be confused instead you feel comfortable on it.
Activity: 746
Merit: 251
September 25, 2018, 05:14:38 PM
Of course it is a rational thing to spend time in btc. Why not? I mean, wish i had more time in order to earn more bitcoin. I think having some bitcoin is one of the best investments for your future.
Activity: 378
September 25, 2018, 04:42:25 PM
Years 10 back I would tell: What is bitcoin?
Years 5 back, I have told: You shouldn't spend on him time.
And now I will tell: it is not a waste of time, these are the best earnings Cheesy
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
September 25, 2018, 04:36:46 PM
The truth is, spending my time and effort to gain more bitcoin is the best thing that i can do for myself right now. So i basically think that it’s very rational thing to spend your time. I really believe in this market so i‘m hoping that i can gain a lot of benefits from it soon.
Activity: 438
September 25, 2018, 04:16:54 PM
If you correctly spend your time in cryptocurrencies, you will constantly raise the level of your knowledge and practice, then you can earn good money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 04:06:47 PM
If you have been experienced a prolonged financial challenges in the past, whereby paying your bills and taking care of your family became extremely difficult, you will have no choice but stick with anything that brought you out of the situation. This is the case with many people.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 06:22:24 AM
I do not think that bitcoin is a waste of time. Of course, unfortunately now the crypto currency is in most cases considered as a way of earning fiat money. But this is truly not a bad opportunity to live better
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 03:07:56 AM
Investing time into bitcoins is very rewarding. Because of:
It will bring a lot of profit to those who have knowledge and understanding.
It will help us learn more from new technologies.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
September 25, 2018, 01:27:55 AM
because i like blockchain technology. i feel that it has a good future. so i believe that early adaptors of blockchain and all crypto ecosystem will have a huge advantage against the ones that are out of this circle. that is why i spend time in crypto market.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
September 25, 2018, 12:46:58 AM
Why should you spend time in bitcoins? I don't know for you, but for me, it is because it brings me money. It brings me profit that I can't save in my whole life. It brings me security, it brings me joy, it makes me happy, and it is I think a good decision to invest in Bitcoins.
that is most reason why people joining in crypto market.they hope by investing or joining in bounty campaign could help their economy cycle.so they get other income source.
the main target of this is profit. well, to get a lot of profit, many people spend their time searching for bitcoin, or other cryptocurrency. well, that's not a bad idea, and even they can make a lot of profit from this.
Activity: 36
September 25, 2018, 12:11:14 AM
Because Bitcoin gives me unstoppable profits and it teaches me invaluable lesson about crypto world
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 10:23:12 AM
Why should you spend time in bitcoins? I don't know for you, but for me, it is because it brings me money. It brings me profit that I can't save in my whole life. It brings me security, it brings me joy, it makes me happy, and it is I think a good decision to invest in Bitcoins.
that is most reason why people joining in crypto market.they hope by investing or joining in bounty campaign could help their economy cycle.so they get other income source.
Activity: 268
September 24, 2018, 09:56:55 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
In order to gain much profits here in bitcoin, you need to allot time and effort first. If you are too lazy for such works, then you should not expect anything from bitcoin. Most of the millionaires here in bitcoin spent almost half of their lives just to get to the top and I want to be like that's why I don't bother when people are saying I am wasting my time on bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 09:44:30 AM
Everyone who deals with bitcoin, thought this and more than once, but over time he sees profits and understands that time pays off and not bad.
Activity: 350
September 24, 2018, 08:26:05 AM
Why not?  Because bitcoin is a very good opportunity to earn more money.  Especially since I personally believe bitcoin!
Activity: 20
September 24, 2018, 08:21:26 AM
Why spend time in bitcoins?  As a students,  lot of paperworks and money is needed. I want to secure a wealthy future for myself and my family.  I won't be able to attain it if I don't have enough money. Spending time in bitcoins will give me an extra income to help my parents in the expenses as a student.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 24, 2018, 08:08:01 AM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
September 23, 2018, 02:36:24 PM
Why not? We want to earn money in easy way then this is it, Bitcoin. Putting too much effort in bitcoin isnt that bad because you know that something positive will come in to your way someday. Even if bitcoin is not in a good situation right now , I can still see that it can give us opportunities.

Yes I agree with you. It will not affect you if you exert more effort on doing it but will give you a high chance to become successful on it.

I always believe that in every hardworks there is always a new door open to appreciate/to make you feel that it worth it. Never stop on doing bitcoin just because the market is low but do it because soon if the market become ok and the price rise again all the hardworks will result into something that might change your life.
Pages:
Jump to: