Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 25. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
October 02, 2018, 12:54:50 PM
I spend time in bitcoin because due to the volatile nature of the coin, it is a great investment asset and I am able to earn good amount of profit returns in a short period of time. Also, the pioneer was the first to bring the idea of a digital, cashless society forward and now the coin is heading towards being a mainstream currency, so I want to see the coin's potential. I believe that the coin in the future will be more accepted and incorporated in the financial institutions and has a very bright future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 10:19:36 AM
Spending time with bitcoin is important for me because i had learned bow to invest, control my emotions, learned how to face risk and most of all it is a big help specially during the peak of bitcoin.
Activity: 546
October 02, 2018, 02:18:12 AM
The truth is, spending my time and effort to gain more bitcoin is the best thing that i can do for myself right now. So i basically think that it’s very rational thing to spend your time. I really believe in this market so i‘m hoping that i can gain a lot of benefits from it soon.

I do it for the sake of my family. I have a stable job that gives me good money (besides the cryptos) but many of my closest people are not rich at all, even poor.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 02, 2018, 02:15:05 AM
I do not think that bitcoin is a waste of time. Of course, unfortunately now the crypto currency is in most cases considered as a way of earning fiat money. But this is truly not a bad opportunity to live better

If you show the guys who say that you waste your time dealing with Bitcoin, your real income now, they will never say this again. I am working with the cryptocurrencies as they bring me enough money.
Activity: 602
October 01, 2018, 06:51:11 PM
I value bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency whose worth is tied to usage. Spending time in bitcoin depends on the motive of an investor. For me, bitcoin is a long-term investment.
Merit: 501
October 01, 2018, 03:39:37 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

I was initially not very interested in crypto or btc, because the popularity of btc was still very minimal at first, but over time btc attracted me, and my main reason is that I like new things because btc is new and interesting to me I decided to study btc. At first, I just read about the internet about how it works, but over time I started to get really interested and started investing in BTC itself at a low price, and it arrived in 2017 which made me surprised because BTTC experiencing a very high price increase, from then on I believed that btc was really an interesting thing for me to know more about
This is because Bitcoin is an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a quicker time period.Bitcoin in today's date is the best option for investment purposes even though the prices are down.People have a lot of faith in Bitcoin because Bitcoin has made many people rich.Signature campaigns are an easy way to earn a lot of Bitcoins.Bitcoin mining is also a profitable deed.Trading Bitcoins also lead you to make some money.Bitcoin is a blessing for all of us and it is like an extra income or pocket money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 01:51:58 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

I was initially not very interested in crypto or btc, because the popularity of btc was still very minimal at first, but over time btc attracted me, and my main reason is that I like new things because btc is new and interesting to me I decided to study btc. At first, I just read about the internet about how it works, but over time I started to get really interested and started investing in BTC itself at a low price, and it arrived in 2017 which made me surprised because BTTC experiencing a very high price increase, from then on I believed that btc was really an interesting thing for me to know more about
Activity: 378
October 01, 2018, 01:26:48 PM
If we spend time in bitcoin then we can cash it for long time and crypto is very useful for future and crypto transactions are safe way than any other transaction so people buy this currency for trade and other benefits. Those who pay proper attention to crypto they are very successful and in these days crypto market is very secure and if we want to grow in crypto market we should pay proper time and bitcoin is the best opportunity for jobless people.
Merit: 501
October 01, 2018, 12:42:33 PM
I want make much money with bitcoin, I have enjoy and fun with spend all of my time with bitcoin and so far I am still happy for joining crypto and bitcoin. you will be the same when you get much profit and enjoy your time with bitcoin.
that is most reason from cryptocurrency community.and average of them  could earn money only by joining bounty campaign and some of them trading.this is give them money so there is no time in vain
This is because Bitcoin is the easiest and the fastest way to earn a lot of money.Bitcoin is a money making machine and we should all definitely make money from it.Bitcoin in today's date is the best option for investment purposes even though the prices are down.People have a lot of faith in Bitcoin because Bitcoin has made many people rich.Even billionaires invest in Bitcoin because they know about the profit margin it gives.Bitcoin can be considered as the future of the currencies.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 12:10:09 PM
because with us spending time with bitcoin there is a result and it is useless if in my opinion, the problem is that I've been getting quite large results here in the world of bitcoin and crypto
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 12:08:34 PM
I want make much money with bitcoin, I have enjoy and fun with spend all of my time with bitcoin and so far I am still happy for joining crypto and bitcoin. you will be the same when you get much profit and enjoy your time with bitcoin.
that is most reason from cryptocurrency community.and average of them  could earn money only by joining bounty campaign and some of them trading.this is give them money so there is no time in vain
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 08:28:34 AM
in my opinion, with bitcoin this is an easy way to get a lot of money and that too in a short time, than we only play online games that have no results, we are better off looking for money that we might get next year. profit in bitcoin and other people get rich through it. And I'm sure people don't think bitcoin is a waste of time.  Wink
Activity: 350
October 01, 2018, 08:02:29 AM
On this subject can be look with different sides , some consider that this time will pay off , and other in this confident , if you to what the southern and in this am confident then you would still're wasting and time and forces and patience, but chief success this ride out this time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 12:14:04 AM
Activity: 28
September 30, 2018, 11:52:00 PM
I think that spending time with Bitcoin is something that investors want to invest in and earn a lot of money because they need to look at the market carefully, so that they can see it. Bitcoin's daily value to choose the right time to invest in them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 30, 2018, 08:54:16 PM
Bitcoin is becoming more popular each day. It has become more significant to give Bitcoin all the attention it needs as it spearhead the crypto industry and market to an era where the public will be exposed to its concepts and benefits for the entire business world and our societies.
Activity: 40
September 29, 2018, 06:00:16 AM
It seems to me that bitcoin is really exciting. I have some extra money and want to join this interesting world.
Activity: 45
Merit: 4
September 29, 2018, 05:47:03 AM
Because bitcoin has power to increase. I know this year and moment isn't good for bitcoin and for investing but still i have strong believe. I want to spend more and more time in bitcoins. I don't call it waste of time
Activity: 351
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 05:14:00 AM
For me why I'm fully spent my time in bitcoin is simply because I need to earn money and bitcoin have the huge amount of market value that I've need so if I've earn or got an bitcoin it would be a huge money for me. And that's why I fully spent all of my time in bitcoin.
Activity: 28
September 29, 2018, 03:05:52 AM
Maybe they spend time on Bitcoin because they want to have more income to help their families so a lot of people do it as a side job. so do I, I have a regular job but I also spend more time in Bitcoin to make more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: