Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 24. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 10:55:01 AM
bitcoin, in general, has a great potential that could eliminate the corruption surrounding bitcoin and remove any third party between the recipient and sender of currency. it's just that the price of bitcoin is being manipulated since it wasn't regulated.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
October 05, 2018, 10:42:12 AM
Time is very important in bitcoin ,you nust spend enough time to accomplish the things and activities in bitcoin ,you must also spend time monitoring the coin market cap on what is the price value of coins ,and also spend time to grow your bitcoin and see to it that it is running so well.

Well why not? If spending time in bitcoin could help you to make money from it. Bitcoin has many ways of earning profit. If you’re not into investment you  could just join bounty campaigns but if you’re into risk  you could try trading, investing and etc.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 05, 2018, 09:19:25 AM
Time is very important in bitcoin ,you nust spend enough time to accomplish the things and activities in bitcoin ,you must also spend time monitoring the coin market cap on what is the price value of coins ,and also spend time to grow your bitcoin and see to it that it is running so well.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 05, 2018, 08:29:32 AM

I first learned about Bitcoin in 2013, but I thought that the federal reserve system would will ban it, but it turned out that the federal reserve system was saddling Bitcoin, so no one forbids)
sometime we need to think positive about cryptocurrency.and do not take own summary without consider developtment in future.bitcoin could be example for this.much people doubt about bitcoin but its finally proved.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
October 05, 2018, 08:22:33 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

it depends on your expectations. i spend time in crypto market, i spend time in this forum and also some telegram groups, social media related with cryptocurrencies etc. i spend my time because i believe in blockchain technology and i trust in future of crypto market.
- What you are saying is your honesty or just your sincere lies. To me, I think you are just trying to find a reason to show that you are interested in the future of blockchain or crypto but the fact is that you do not really believe in such vague future, you just want to hide the desire, the desire to make money and benefit from the crypto. Most of all we spend the time for crypto or bitcoin just for the sole purpose of making money, we know that this is where we can change conditions and turn us into rich people, believing in the future is just a justification or a lie so that we have more confidence in this decision
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 08:21:09 AM

I first learned about Bitcoin in 2013, but I thought that the federal reserve system would will ban it, but it turned out that the federal reserve system was saddling Bitcoin, so no one forbids)
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
October 05, 2018, 07:53:44 AM
Everyone has their own reason to invest in bitcoin. For me,  The first reason I joined in bitcoin world because i believe in its technology and development. And then i found that it is a risky investment, but it is worth investing. As an investor, i know that one investment is an adventure. Bitcoin is the adventure that i choose, no matter how hard it is, i will follow and succeed with my bitcoin.

I like your idea ? but nobody can wait until the uptrend.many people have given up in this market already.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
October 05, 2018, 01:59:29 AM
Yes, it is very good to hold them because already we have seen huge potential in the market. Already we have seen many downfalls in the market and Bitcoin is going to be one of the investments which we have to spend more time researching and investment in Bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
October 05, 2018, 01:28:27 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

it depends on your expectations. i spend time in crypto market, i spend time in this forum and also some telegram groups, social media related with cryptocurrencies etc. i spend my time because i believe in blockchain technology and i trust in future of crypto market.
Activity: 231
October 04, 2018, 10:10:38 PM
I spend time in bitcoins because bitcoins have helped me a lot. Bitcoin really change my life. Since I have involved bitcoin business a lot of good things happen to me. There is one thing why I love most bitcoin, it is not hard to earn because there are lots of ways on how to earn bitcoins in legit way and I am very thankful with this forum because I have found the real thing I want in life.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
October 04, 2018, 09:52:11 PM
I do not think that bitcoin is a waste of time. Of course, unfortunately now the crypto currency is in most cases considered as a way of earning fiat money. But this is truly not a bad opportunity to live better

If you show the guys who say that you waste your time dealing with Bitcoin, your real income now, they will never say this again. I am working with the cryptocurrencies as they bring me enough money.

That's right dude, why do you spend time on crypto and bitcoin, because it's profitable for your finances! and if someone asks about
it you can show off what you get from crypto, and they will be quiet and embarrassed, because work at crypto is really worthed
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
October 04, 2018, 08:35:46 PM
I spend time on Bitcoin because i need to monitor its market trend in order to make the right decisions pertaining to its investment. Identifying the good periods to buy and sell is a step towards making profits in Bitcoin investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
October 04, 2018, 08:31:47 PM
I spend time in bitcoin because due to the volatile nature of the coin, it is a great investment asset and I am able to earn good amount of profit returns in a short period of time. Also, the pioneer was the first to bring the idea of a digital, cashless society forward and now the coin is heading towards being a mainstream currency, so I want to see the coin's potential. I believe that the coin in the future will be more accepted and incorporated in the financial institutions and has a very bright future.

I am agree with your opinion. Most people spending their time to make profits and extra income. I am spending my time in bitcoin because believe cashless society will growing and cryptocurrency is the answer for cashless society without government border
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
October 04, 2018, 06:48:48 PM
Of course, we live to find results for our needs, every day we certainly think of ways to be able to earn income and need time to be able to achieve it. This is a challenge for our lives to be able to determine whether we are successful or not, as well as collecting Bitcoin that requires a long time and in my opinion, we must have 2 capital to do it, namely hard work through our minds and funds to prepare our ammunition in carrying it out.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
October 04, 2018, 06:34:08 PM
if you're earning from it, why not spend time on it. Earning bitcoin by selling your tokens gained from bounties is clearly not a waste of time. It is almost a free money. As you have said all you have to do is invest your time and effort.
Activity: 266
October 04, 2018, 02:38:20 PM
because with us spending time with bitcoin there is a result and it is useless if in my opinion, the problem is that I've been getting quite large results here in the world of bitcoin and crypto

I earn money on it.  The more time I spend working with Bitcoins, the higher the chances that I get the largest profits are. Everything is simply - BTC helps me to live better.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
October 04, 2018, 05:16:51 AM
Because it gives you the potential of earning big if you make the right decisions. Imagine that potential of coming across an opportunity, versus watching another 3 movies in a row like other people do. It makes me cringe when I see people wasting their time doing useless things, just to pass time, because there are so many opportunities.

This is true. Instead of doing some nasty things we can consider grabbing thiskind of opportunity to have count in the economy. Tjisis a huge help not just as an individual but also to the economy. Everytime we do transactions it is a huge help to help fot the improvements of the economy.
Activity: 350
October 04, 2018, 05:08:24 AM
I treat this as a game. Here I can earn a lot of money or lose something that is not a pity.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 04:24:42 AM
Many people who have spent their time and energy on cryptocurrencies have greatly increased their financial condition and position.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
October 02, 2018, 01:12:34 PM
I think, the best option to make extra money is the crypto investment. Bitcoin is a new option for the world, fiat is the best alternative to money, although it is new, has reached this day by passing through difficult stages.
Pages:
Jump to: