Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 28. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
September 22, 2018, 03:41:21 PM
For me it is just pleasant and amusing to spend time here and while I'm interacting with BTCs I will like I actually interacting with pure future, that's super-satisfying.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 12:29:24 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
I always and always spend time with bitcoins because bitcoins have a great contributions to my financial needs. Whenever I need much money,  I have my holds where I can convert into fiat and cash.
you right dude,since bitcoin price and other cryptocurrency price rise alot.we see many people become rich in short periode.only with few bitcoin they have thousand  dollar.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 12:23:31 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
I always and always spend time with bitcoins because bitcoins have a great contributions to my financial needs. Whenever I need much money,  I have my holds where I can convert into fiat and cash.
Activity: 121
September 22, 2018, 11:21:55 AM
Everyone himself disposes of his time, those who believe that this will benefit them in the future is not a pity to their time, and the others have long since left.
My reason to spend time in bitcoin is to became more porfitable soon, we all know that a lot of people who are spending with bitcoin now can definitely be very profitable when bitcoin rises again it's price. And when bitcoin can hit again $19k for sure a lot of people will be rich.
Everyone is waiting for the price of bitcoin will return to 19k $. This is because they have lost the opportunity to sell bitcoin at the highest price, they feel regret when selling at lower prices, they study every day, wait and take time for bitcoin
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 09:59:32 AM

We won't deny that spending our time in cryptocurrency gives us profit and additional learning. With that we can say that we don't waste our time to something that help us.
Activity: 462
September 22, 2018, 08:08:04 AM
actually trading on cryptocurrency is exactly the same as gambling, because we cannot correctly predict price developments. so my advice is not to spend your time on bitcoin, because bitcoin can make you lose a lot if you don't have experience.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 22, 2018, 08:01:48 AM
I spend time and money in Bitcoins because I truly believe in him and I think it is the greatest achievement in this field. Crypto currencies have come far enough today and made so many changes, but still, they have more to accomplish. Still, there is a lot of space to put them in and to use them in some many areas of our lives.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 07:59:58 AM
In the future, cryptocurrency is seen as an attractive investment channel for large and small investors. The fluctuation of Bitcoin has made the world famous investors pay attention. Many big investors and the financial sector are paying close attention to Bitcoin. Not only are computer professionals or amateurs, but recent investment funds have also emerged and then investors are flocking to Bitcoin. 2017 marked a significant leap forward for Bitcoin. You should not embrace your investment as a whole, just criticize one part for investment. You can call this amount "Amount you do not need it for a long time". Absolutely no borrowing, mortgaging, mortgaging property, raising funds to have money to invest, because no one can guarantee that you will words. If the words are okay but if the loss then you take money to pay off?
Activity: 26
September 22, 2018, 07:35:26 AM
because he can still bring us his own benefit you just need to give him time
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
September 22, 2018, 02:40:03 AM

Spending time in bitcoin or in crypto is a good decision. Why? because you are focusing on your bitcoins, in your investments. And one thing if you are joining bounty campaigns and working for it, you must focus on bitcoin and to your works. Meaning spending time so that you will earn more bitcoin and tokens.
This actually rise the value of your time. Those who spend time in Harvard sell their time on high fee later on in professional life. Besides, the time and energy spent in strengthening the crypto business is far more desirable in terms of future profitability rather than just investing time in traditional assets.

The cryptocurrency business has more advantages over the traditional business with just on the spot or hand to hand transaction. Bitcoin in the case on the other hand is far more lucrative and accessible which gives it an edge over the rest of the investments.
Activity: 280
September 22, 2018, 02:32:04 AM
I do not think that we are wasting our time. My earning source is bitcoin so like this is my job. I am a bitcoin trader like me everyone trader spend their time in bitcoin because bitcoin is earning source off trader and a good bitcoin trader earn good amount from their trade. So iam spend my time in bitcoin for earning.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
September 22, 2018, 02:29:22 AM

You should spend time in bitcoins because it helps you to have more income rather than working in the corporate world and just earn a small amount of salary.
Yes I agree on that, if we spend time to those things that can't help us on our financial problem why not spend time to bitcoin, I believe that bitcoin is really a great big help to our financial problem so there is no harm on spending time on it. We beedbto spend time on bitcoin for us to gain a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
September 22, 2018, 02:29:16 AM
Because it is the most revolutionary invention since the start of mankind and being the early adopters will be set for life in near future. So yeah I think the best way to spend your time is learning about Bitcoin and earning them if you have a skill that could be monetized in this space.

Because bitcoin is the next big thing after internet maybe few people realized it now but soon enough all people will regret not having bitcoin when its the price is cheap still. Worldwide adoption is on going so time will tell when bitcoin will gets its true value. Spending time with bitcoin now is not a waste of time. We are investing in the future of the society or the world rather. All people spend so much time to bitcoin simply because they get profit from it or made a lot of fortune because of bitcoin.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
September 22, 2018, 01:39:27 AM

You should spend time in bitcoins because it helps you to have more income rather than working in the corporate world and just earn a small amount of salary.
Activity: 464
September 22, 2018, 01:38:25 AM
I do not think we are wasting our time. Great rewards will be for those who keep up with the new trend, like the Amazon business now. Take a look at history and act smart to get the big block of wealth in the future.
Activity: 193
September 22, 2018, 12:48:03 AM
Because in our investment we need to update any time in bitcoin, that's our advantage on investment in Bitcoins because we need all to known the movement of our money that we invest and also you can get back your money on easies way and you can double you money in easies way you need to update any time and just wait for the time you want to get back your money.
Activity: 33
September 22, 2018, 12:34:27 AM
I think you should spend time learning about bitcoin. Because this is the first coin to boom. With blockchain technology, many projects have adopted it to exploit many other technologies.
I come to bitcoin, not for profit. I like the technology of this market.
Activity: 27
September 21, 2018, 11:33:53 PM
Everyone has their own reason to invest in bitcoin. For me,  The first reason I joined in bitcoin world because i believe in its technology and development. And then i found that it is a risky investment, but it is worth investing. As an investor, i know that one investment is an adventure. Bitcoin is the adventure that i choose, no matter how hard it is, i will follow and succeed with my bitcoin.
Activity: 33
September 21, 2018, 10:45:50 PM
I didn't come to bitcoin and crypto to make a profit. I would like to broaden my knowledge of ICO projects. Since the bitcoin was born, I have made a lot of profit from the bitcoin ICO project.
I think spending time and effort to earn bitcoin is a good idea. But that would be good for those who are really patient.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
September 21, 2018, 09:09:23 PM
I give Bitcoin a lot of attention because it is the driving fuel of the entire crypto market - a rise in the price of Bitcoin positively affects the entire market and vice versa. Investing in Bitcoin is also one of the smartest crypto investment every investor must participate irrespective of the number of crypto investments in other coins. Bitcoin recovers faster than any other coin whenever it falls.
Pages:
Jump to: