Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 63. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 10:03:48 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Because by spending time on bitcoin I earn income than I play games and get nothing but pleasure. Luckily my friend introduced the world of crypto to me and until now I have made money from bitcoin.
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
August 10, 2018, 10:01:02 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Of course not we are not wasting time in bitcoin. Spending time in bitcoin is worth it specially if our investments earned a good profit. I would continue to spend time with bitcoin because my knowledge become more broad and my strategies becomes wider in  spending time in bitcoins.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 08:04:40 AM
I spend time in bitcoin because The growth of bitcoin attracts everyone, I spend time for it to be able to find a bright future ahead.
Activity: 154
August 10, 2018, 07:43:20 AM
the form of currency itself, make bitcoin is realiable investment. the price growth fantasticly.
some people will buy it for matter of investment. and i believe the price will growth by time
Activity: 70
August 10, 2018, 07:26:41 AM

Why not? if I am not going to spend time with bitcoin then what is more worthy of spending my time with? Bitcoin is very profitable and us worthy of my time. I earn so much from it in a very short period of time with less hassle and less pressure. For me it is more important than anything else other than my family and live ones.
Activity: 19
August 10, 2018, 06:31:52 AM
Bitcoin is biggest part of my life now everyday i spend time on it . Bitcoin help me out about problems on financial and i never lose my hope that one day my capital will increase because i believe hard work and sacrifice pays off
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 06:14:28 AM
I spend my time in bitcoin because i know that bitcoin is the growing currency and with this we can make our future bright so i spend most of the time to find a job in the bitcoin forum and do for money so i have collected bitcoin and still i have invested some capital for crypto investment.
Activity: 26
August 10, 2018, 05:29:35 AM

Well , Bitcoin is not wasting my time.Instead of wasting my time in my social media account such as facebook,Instagram,twitter etc. I think I must spend my vacant time on it.Because on this I can easily earn money in a little bit period of time rather than social media i dont earn on that by scrolling and read the dramas.

Activity: 76
August 10, 2018, 04:35:07 AM
Most people start with bitcoin for the purpose of earning more money from the electronic money market. They look for opportunities and for me too, I usually spend 5 hours a day researching the market and participating in bounty campaigns
Earning money becomes the sole purpose of almost everyone. Either you are rich or poor, you would be getting in different ways to earn money. Think over different sources and decide for the one that mostly suits you for all your needs. Keep your search engine on and keep updating yourself. Bitcoin has one become the super source of earning money.
Activity: 490
August 10, 2018, 04:26:41 AM
Obviously the question will be as for me personally the same if you would ask me why do you spend time on your job, if I would not gain any earnings from being involved in Bitcoin probably I would not spend time here.
Bitcoin is not a quick responsive source but it depends upon the demand rate and we do not know the exact timings when the price is going up or down but we can judge by its present conditions which make us able to make a proper decision. When you gain momentum in here then you will not think for making decisions but you will then focus on increasing your investment amount.
Activity: 125
August 10, 2018, 04:09:00 AM

if we benefit from part of the crypto bitcoin currency, I think it's not work that wastes time and vice versa, then my advice if you want to be right in the inner part of the crypto prepare your mental first
Activity: 84
August 10, 2018, 03:42:15 AM
in my opinion if you are serious and work hard then you are not wasting time and will not be in vain, and if you are working on cryptocurrency then do it seriously then there will definitely be results that you can feel even if it takes a while .
Activity: 410
August 10, 2018, 03:36:15 AM
very satisfying income from here for everyday needs and I don't care what people say if there is a job in the real world it is certain ... but for me if investing here is less interested just by following the signature then getting a bonus.
Activity: 476
August 10, 2018, 03:26:27 AM
You should spend most of your time on studying the cryptocurrencies because you will use it in the future. I am sure that there are many big industries that will accept bitcoin as payment.
Activity: 154
August 10, 2018, 03:16:20 AM
This is true we have to spend more time in bitcoin aside from your stable job because we had to secure first nothing mistakes upon doing your jobs like bitcoin otherwise it is very comportable when you spend a lot of time.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
August 10, 2018, 02:02:14 AM
Needs. return investment. and also as a means to be able to get a return. in my opinion currently the average person does not spend bitcoin. but they will invest. at prices like now that are quite cheap
Activity: 56
August 10, 2018, 01:57:05 AM
i'm not wasting my time with using bitcoin because it helps me to share my thoughts and opinion. In bitcoin, we will find ways. just love to share your thoughts to earn money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
August 10, 2018, 01:27:37 AM
bitcoin helped me earn more income. Besides earning more income, I was exposed to projects with great ideas. things that I have never imagined. Really joining the crypto does not waste my time. This is a meaningless time for me.
Joining in bitcoin does not waste my time cause in bitcoin it gives me a successful life now. In bitcoin lot's of things I learn now to invest and trade it really big helps for me. Joining in bitcoin it so exciting cause not only earning you gain but also you learn all about the new technology of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
August 10, 2018, 12:32:52 AM
spending time in bitcoin completly not wasting your time. Its a great thing to do to understand what is bitcoin and what makes it valuable. I do trying to get more bitcoin as i could by doing trading.
if we spend time on bitcoin we will get a lot of income, and also we will definitely get what we want, but the price of bitcoin is now decreasing
not only money, you will learn a lot about blockchain technology and why it could be our future and how it really help in our supply chain.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 12:15:11 AM
I not spend all of my time in bitcoin, I make bitcoin is my source income and getting profit every time. Other mean bitcoin is my work and I have focus all my time for bitcoin. I leave working at companies and be the bitcoin member to get much profit.
actually if we are working in crypto especially to earn bitcoin, it does not need much time.we can make it as side job for us ,and still doing our main job.traders is not looking price in every minute or hours.
Pages:
Jump to: