Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 64. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 11:52:47 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Bitcoin is popular, in bitcoin you earn money. It's help people to earn money in convient way and faster. You just need time and effort and also you need patience. You can't called bitcoin a waste of time, for me bitcoin is a pleasure time because i enjoy what i do while earning money.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
August 09, 2018, 11:39:10 PM
bitcoin as the main product of blockchain technoloy give massive acceptence of decentralized concept of economy.everyone can participate in this concept and get their poverty without influence by other peole.they can invest their money or joining any bounty campaign
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 11:19:10 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Bitcoin can make someone earn money faster because it gives opportunity to people to earn. But of course, it can happen only if you invest your time and effort on it. Nothing can comes easily without working and it cannot be a waste of time if you can gain a benefit from it.
Activity: 378
August 09, 2018, 07:59:32 PM
I think spending time and effort in bitcoin will give you positive output like making profit out of it. Think positive so that the result will also be positive. We are facing some challenge now because the value of btc goes down but maybe in the future it will rise again.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 07:35:36 PM
Well though many say Bitcoin violates the basic principles of economics. But, I personally believe that Bitcoin is a growing innovation and a new business opportunity.

I don't feel I waste time with bitcoin because I feel this is very similar to investing in an early stage that might provide value along with its future usefulness and popularity.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 07:32:25 PM
Spending our time to crypto or bitcoin is not wasting time. We need strategy,hard work and patience here in crypto. If you are willing to earn and learn you will succeed in crypto. Because money is the one we needed in this earth.
Activity: 378
August 09, 2018, 07:27:20 PM
the results at the end will define and answer all the doubts. Personally I have spent my one year into btc and earned money which correspond to my 1 year salary in my country that means for me was not a waste of time 
Activity: 364
August 09, 2018, 07:21:35 PM

I spend time in bitcoin because of some financial problem that I need to solve in this year. I've been working so much in a many regular and part time job to make a worth time earnings but it didn't help anymore but bitcoin is the best thing that I have this year that's why I spending some time to it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
August 09, 2018, 05:15:34 PM
Why not as you stated above bitcoin has being able to elevate our financial life therefore it is OK to spend our time looking for ways to keep earning more bitcoin and again bitcoin has the capacity to get you addicted to the whole process due to it unique nature and value which makes it an investment ground for all.
I am spending time with bitcoin, because I know that I have a future with it, I know that everything will be great if I'll continue to support this kind of opportunity that is why I love being with bitcoin no matter what. I'll spend time most to the thing that will make me have a passive income rather than teaching me how to spend, at least here I am learning a lot.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
August 09, 2018, 04:41:48 PM
Why not as you stated above bitcoin has being able to elevate our financial life therefore it is OK to spend our time looking for ways to keep earning more bitcoin and again bitcoin has the capacity to get you addicted to the whole process due to it unique nature and value which makes it an investment ground for all.
Activity: 152
August 09, 2018, 04:02:18 PM
Bitcoin is still perspective thing to invest in even in the time when it's having a rest time, lol. it is still as sufficient investing for us that you can use for your future benefit. Just in case it will eventually get to $50,000
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
August 09, 2018, 12:18:16 PM
I don't think if I am wasting my time with bitcoin, because what I do actually has a positive impact on myself and my family's economy.
Well, as long as it gives me a benefit, then it's the best.
Activity: 72
August 09, 2018, 11:49:37 AM
Bitcoin is evergreen currency and i spend time in bitcoin because i know that it i my future so i give proper time to it and most of the investors are shifted from stocks to crypto currency and i believe that crypto is the best source of regular income. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
August 09, 2018, 11:46:20 AM
I do not waste my time here, I do work to get money and I am sure I will succeed.
not just bitcoin that I want, but I will get another coin that gives me an advantage.
for now I have not managed to get bitcoin, but I managed to get an altcoin that has a good price, hopefully in the future I managed to have bitcoin.
Yes. Don't spend too much time in bitcoin where the gain is uncertain. Focus on your job where you will surely get money. You can still do bitcoin business but don't focus too much on it. Just do it as a side job.
Definitely, you are right, in my own bitcoin has no stable value to get a better source of income I considered bitcoin is a part-time job for me even though I got higher profit than in my real job but it is necessary to have a decent job to maintain your monthly income. Giving 5-6 hours on cryptocurrencies work is enough for me to hunt bitcoin.
Activity: 322
August 09, 2018, 11:41:58 AM
I was spending a lot of time till this time. But the need for bounty programs in the last few days, or whether BTC is in constant decline, has begun to cool me. I do not have much time for him.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
August 09, 2018, 11:38:56 AM
I do not waste my time here, I do work to get money and I am sure I will succeed.
not just bitcoin that I want, but I will get another coin that gives me an advantage.
for now I have not managed to get bitcoin, but I managed to get an altcoin that has a good price, hopefully in the future I managed to have bitcoin.
Yes. Don't spend too much time in bitcoin where the gain is uncertain. Focus on your job where you will surely get money. You can still do bitcoin business but don't focus too much on it. Just do it as a side job.
Activity: 117
August 09, 2018, 11:31:22 AM
if we spend time on bitcoin we will get a lot of income, and also we will definitely get what we want, but the price of bitcoin is now decreasing
Activity: 490
August 09, 2018, 10:23:17 AM
Activity: 16
August 09, 2018, 10:03:27 AM
Me being a single parent and a student at the same time, i can say that depending time on bitcoin is a rational idea. First, with all my responsibility which requires me to feed my child, pag bills and tuition fee I cannot deny that bitcoin can help me sustain my financial needs. And because you don't have give all your time here it just requires some of your free time. We always have time on surfing the internet or to chitchat with our friends, why not spend a little of your time on bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 10:02:25 AM
For me spending time in bitcoin is a routine after my work because my involvement in bitcoin is to gain more profit through joining some signature campaign. And it is also serve as my another source of income.
Joining in signature campaign of bitcoin is my extra income I only spent my time after in my regular work. Joining in bitcoin is big help for me to raise my family cause it give me high profit.
Pages:
Jump to: