Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 65. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 09:34:58 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Bitcoin has a high potential. You can earn money from it only if you know how to trade. As long as you earn, you cannot call it as wasting of time.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
August 09, 2018, 09:29:29 AM
Spending time on understanding not only bitcoin but cryptocurrencies as a whole is certainly not a waste of time. We just need to appreciate its worth for ourselves in terms of money and knowledge. Making it a very valuable asset we get either by investing thru own money or thru our precious time and efforts. Yet no one use the word invest if not expecting good returns or interest. In such case just like any other innovations exist and introduced by developers and inventors, we put much interest and spend time analyzing a product which we seem very beneficial. Most of the time once we are convinced we end up buying knowing that a product that we bought will soon raise its value.
Activity: 124
Merit: 8
August 09, 2018, 08:46:27 AM
Well, i like to be a part of this new industry being born. There are so many opportunities here to develop and earn money, it's insane.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 08:34:57 AM
I need to spend time in bitcoin because for me this is the easiest way to earned money,working here is very profitable and spending time in bitcoin is all worth it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 08:29:42 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

For me l spend time  in bitcoin because this is my hope to be rich like bitcoiners now who are rich created by bitcoin.I wish to be the product of bitcoin.Bitcoin really changes life.l know soon when bitcoin rise up everybody will experience the world of rich people.
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
August 09, 2018, 08:19:34 AM

Spending time with bitcoin is worth it because it opened doors for us to earn income by means of investing and working as well for the different campaigns that brings us additional income. The time we spent for bitcoin is very beneficial.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 08:14:39 AM
the crypto market has its own characteristic. unfortunately everyone can not understand this. those who can not keep up with different situations are making bad comments. that's all.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
August 09, 2018, 08:07:32 AM
Bitcoin is an online currency which is used by trading, mining etc.It is also an income source to those who work for project development and marketing as well.By the way,in my opinion I just spend my time in here for learning about crypto and I also work here for marketing projects.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
August 09, 2018, 08:06:58 AM
if btc is called just a waste of time I disagree, I agree more that btc is said to provide great benefits in a short time, provided we do it with science, such as trade or business. but this is all that is too good it is not good so if we join btc even though we aim to work in totality still we have to think about health and time for ourselves or family, it is important because it will keep us from boredom, stress or sudden illness , all must get the right portion, but it is true that joining btc will give you a useful benefit to fulfill your financial needs
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
August 09, 2018, 08:03:01 AM
In any case, even if I do not earn anything and then I will not regret the time spent.I like to deal with the cryptocurrency.That's very interesting.I read a lot of books about new technologies,met a lot of good people.I just see no reason for sadness
Activity: 336
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
August 09, 2018, 07:54:25 AM

Spending my time in bitcoin is all worth it because all my efforts and determination to work here always have a good returns. And besides,all investments should provide a quality time to work or manage inorder for us to succeed.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
August 09, 2018, 07:44:59 AM
People have their own wants and needs, if bitcoin place a big help of fast and easy provider of the daily needs of person that gives a peace of mind in answering the problem of financial needs into the family then you need to spend more time with it for your future life.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
August 09, 2018, 07:27:34 AM
Spend time in bitcoin is a useful thing, I am always confident and optimistic that the future of the transaction system immediately uses bitcoin so spending time is a good thing and not too late.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
August 09, 2018, 07:22:52 AM

Bitcoin is worth our time and effort because I believe that it could give back all our effort through the profit that it provides us. Bitcoin is the fastest and easiest way for us to gain and earn a good profit these days so why not spend much time with it if we could gain enough through it.
Honestly, i keep spend time in bitcoin in one only reason, because bitcoin makes me money, lets be realistic here. But I only spend for about, 2-3 hours i think? I just complete the weekly task here in bitcoin forum and if i have more time, i read some articles about cryptocurrency to gain more knowledge and learn skills to improve being a investor.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 07:21:24 AM
To rise above the rest; who haven't invested in it yet.

I really hope GNT goes up.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 07:20:04 AM
I do not spend much time working in the field of cryptocurrency. I have no regrets
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 09, 2018, 07:17:38 AM

I am also one of those financially challenged person that's the reason why i concentrate to invest in bitcoin after it introduce to me because i see that in bitcoin we have a lot of chance to earn big amount of money enough to support our family most especially if bull market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 07:14:00 AM
Most people start with bitcoin for the purpose of earning more money from the electronic money market. They look for opportunities and for me too, I usually spend 5 hours a day researching the market and participating in bounty campaigns
Once you are newbie in the world of the crypto currency and that you have some solid plan regarding dealing with the things in the future, then you have to be sure that you are putting in enough of the efforts to make things work according to your plan and that you can only do once you have enough of the knowledge regarding the things. You then have to spend more time to learn more things.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
August 09, 2018, 07:05:25 AM
I do not see spending time with bitcoins is a waste of time. Its quite the contrary, in fact. I started learning about bitcoin not too long ago and while I have not made much buying and trading, I find that earning money through bitcoin is easy. It is a risk and unpredictable, but if you are patient enough then you can earn big.
Activity: 468
August 09, 2018, 05:05:51 AM
Why spend time in bitcoin ? because bitcoin can make money and is very profitable. someone say time is money, so if we waste time to looking for bitcoin for free and we get money, it doesn't hurt. because spending time with bitcoin can make money.
Pages:
Jump to: