Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 66. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 09, 2018, 04:55:44 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Bitcoin is worth our time and effort because I believe that it could give back all our effort through the profit that it provides us. Bitcoin is the fastest and easiest way for us to gain and earn a good profit these days so why not spend much time with it if we could gain enough through it.
Exactly! The potential of bitcoin to generate earnings and profit is worth spending our time. The opportunities it offered has changed and touched the lives of many that bring quality of life. Moreover, it's important that we should know the real nature of bitcoin, and be aware that its volatility is not something to worry about. Volatility is a normal trend of bitcoin, it's a sign of market growth and profitability. It's worth spending time into something when you know that you're not only contributing for its growth but in return it can also be very beneficial and valuable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
August 09, 2018, 03:55:03 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
You can spend as much time as you want but nobody is forcing you to stay forever. It’s a choice that you’re allowed to take by yourself and as long as the Bitcoin is working for you then you can continue to stay till you decide that it is over for you and you want to move on to something else much better than this. But if this is not working for you and you have stayed for a long time and still there is no signs that you’re making it then I will advise you to quit and find something else.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 03:49:53 AM
Bitcoin makes global payroll much easier, global investments possible where they were not, it’s just that the relative yield of investing in anything else has been negative.
Activity: 16
August 09, 2018, 03:48:37 AM

Nothing causes people to lose their economic sense more than Bitcoin. I’ve had quite a few opportunities to highlight economic fallacies on this blog over the years.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
August 09, 2018, 03:47:24 AM

Bitcoin is worth our time and effort because I believe that it could give back all our effort through the profit that it provides us. Bitcoin is the fastest and easiest way for us to gain and earn a good profit these days so why not spend much time with it if we could gain enough through it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
August 09, 2018, 02:48:44 AM
I started playing crypto september 2017 by becoming a haunted bounty to post a number of social media tasks with enough rewards for me without having to work outside the home, a month from the bounty I didn't get less than $ 350 or even more if the coin price in the market was good
Activity: 226
August 09, 2018, 01:35:00 AM

I always monitored the price value in the market capacity in the market, thats why I spend time in bitcoin. For me to know the updates of price movement every hour. Thats how I care my investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 32
August 09, 2018, 01:15:02 AM
I have lost the time to spend too much emotional coin up and down. Then, my work began to turn. These are all opportunities I have been waiting for so long. To the present I am completely satisfied with that. Taking the time to learn and study the Bitcoin market is right with me.
Activity: 29
August 09, 2018, 01:14:10 AM

because spending time with bitcoin has nothing to lose. when we focus on working with bitcoin and cryptocurrency we will get maximum results. bitcoin is a technology and a new way to make lots of money in a short time. working with bitcoin and cryptocurrency is very fun because we can work anywhere without having to leave the house and pressure from the boss. we can work on ICO projects with a happy heart.
Activity: 52
August 09, 2018, 01:10:09 AM
Yes i spend a lot of time here in crypto for the reason that to do my weekly task to the campaign im joining in for me to be able get rewards,and to do on reseaech as well for more ideas,knowledge and skills on how to improve my capability here in crypto world.,so everytime i have a free time i will standby you "crypto."
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 09, 2018, 12:40:31 AM
Because I only have a very profitable BTC and have the opportunity to become richer, I always pursue BTC and expect one day the market will go up again. In the near future, the BTC price will increase to over $ 20000
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
August 09, 2018, 12:30:57 AM
when we want to invest in bitcoin, we need to spend our time to learn about bitcoin so we know how to invest in bitcoin and we can buy bitcoin at the lower price. but unfortunately, many people don't know about this and they decide to do fast buying bitcoin without thinking about the volatility and once the price is down, they will be sad. it is better than we learn first about bitcoin so we can decide what we need to do with bitcoin.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
August 09, 2018, 12:28:12 AM
In any case, by spending time and effort on bitcoin, you eventually become financially independent.I still don't know the people who lost everything.Basically everyone is profiting from bitcoin.So the waste of time and effort is justified
Activity: 135
August 09, 2018, 12:27:37 AM
There's a lot of successful investors, miners and traders of bitcoin but they invest it with time and effort to make money because the are making their routine about time management.
Now, they're really wealthy and popular.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 12:19:09 AM
Crypto currently has good prospects with a variety of extraordinary value enhancements. every day I work in the office but I also do crypto trading which is very pleasant and also gives me an advantage. I will continue to do this because it is good for my financial future
joining in cryptocurrency give us huge opportunity to earn money.although it hard today.but we dont give up with current condition.stay focus in our goal make our spirit rise again.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 11:36:30 PM
Crypto currently has good prospects with a variety of extraordinary value enhancements. every day I work in the office but I also do crypto trading which is very pleasant and also gives me an advantage. I will continue to do this because it is good for my financial future
Activity: 41
August 08, 2018, 11:33:59 PM
You are not wasting your time with crypto. It can increase your income, you can also use crypto in many other ways like making a distribution system more transparent.
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 11:25:10 PM
When investing in bitcoin you should invest in time so you can grasp and be able to understand the trends and what the market is going so that we have more suitable plans for the market.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 11:02:40 PM
Why do you consider bitcoin different than money ? You can exchange them for each other in few minutes and crypto is now more valuable than cash as value increases.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 10:27:06 PM
I am spending my time in bitcoins because I have earned from this business and aside from that I have learned to do things which I have not do before and I learned good things in the internet from earning money up to earning friends and etc. I enjoyed also working with bitcoin because my hard work will have good reward in return especially if the coins I am working for will hit in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: