Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 69. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 05:24:36 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
You can see that investment in bitcoin can bring you very high profits, the market is fluctuating continuously so I believe that at this time you should only invest in bitcoin to be able to minimize the risk. ro. A minor adjustment with bitcoin may also cause the price of the altcoin to adjust very strongly and can be very deep. So investing in altcoin is very risky.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
August 07, 2018, 05:20:58 PM
 I believe,Each moment I spend with bitcoin is never a waste I take much time in bitcoin daiy as I have a target for each day.
Bitcoin requires diligence, without meeting specific task you may lose your token.
Bitcoin forum post exposes new updates and solutions to users which is worth taking time on.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 05:14:08 PM
we all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it,when we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, let me know about your thoughts...bitcoin is an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a short period of time everyone wants to get rich and bitcoin is a blessing for all of us..many people face financial crisis and so people find ways to earn money.people are trying their luck in bitcoin and are also getting lucky,people must try bitcoin one should buy bitcoins and hold them for future purposes as the prices will rise definitely in the future people say that bitcoin is a waste of time but it is the fastest way to earn...
Activity: 70
August 07, 2018, 04:38:16 PM
Different people have different schedules and time engagement. If you have enough time, you can channel it into studying Bitcoin further, or even study the market trends and know which crypto pairs you can trade on.
Activity: 154
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
August 07, 2018, 04:36:20 PM
Any waste of time has to be monetized. The most important - not to lose. On the other hand, if you lose means - you buy experience. It is valuable too. In respect of cryptocurrencies it is especially visible and it is obvious.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 02:50:31 PM
According to my personal opinion I spend time in bitcoin because it has changed my financial situation.  So to earn more profit I spend time in bitcoin. Hopefully it will result in positive.
Activity: 182
August 07, 2018, 02:04:13 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Obviously the question will be as for me personally the same if you would ask me why do you spend time on your job, if I would not gain any earnings from being involved in Bitcoin probably I would not spend time here.
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
August 07, 2018, 01:50:30 PM
I am spending time and effort in Bitcoin because it has helped me earn through completing some tasks. It has helped me make ends meet before and now it is our secondary source of income, which is a great help as to how we managed to be able to pay our loans and debts and now live a more comfortable lifestyle. Personally, I can say that all the time and effort are all worth it, once you are already making your family live a more comfortable life.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 01:08:21 PM
It is all good to have ample time staying with Bitcoin. No one will like to invest much of his or her time into anything unprofitable. We are all engaged to work hard and be redirected to where our funds come from.
Activity: 61
August 07, 2018, 12:13:06 PM
We can see it from two sides as opportunities and threats. Because high values give us the opportunity to get more but a high decline in value also raises the potential for loss, which is not small. But it's better if we have principles "Sometimes we win, Sometimes we learn".
Activity: 91
August 07, 2018, 12:07:31 PM
because in my opinion, many people spend time in Bitcoin to get new income as their economic support.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
August 07, 2018, 11:15:02 AM
Most people send lots of time in bitcoin and alternative coin because they are looking for quik profit. It is almost a part time job Specially if you have services to offer or trade againest bitcoin.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 11:10:31 AM
Here in bitcoin, ever seconds passing by is money, we all know how much patience is required for you to be able to gain much profit from here. Time is one of the main factor that affects our profit so we should know how to give importance to it and manage it properly. This would help us in gaining more profit as time passes by and to avoid wasting moments from here.
Activity: 360
August 07, 2018, 11:08:17 AM
We could not deny the fact that bitcoin really helped in out finances. Based from personal experience, bitcoin helped me in my financial accountabilities. I do not see anything wrong in spending time in bitcoin as long as you do not compromise your studies or your work. All you need to know is how to manage your time wisely without ignoring the things that matter most to you. Others would disregard their priorities just to spend more time in it which is wrong, unless you really are financially and emotionally stable in your life.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 09:34:25 AM
I spend time on bitcoin because I believe with bitcoin I can make a lot of profits so I have to spend time on bitcoin and trading bitcoin to become rich.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
August 07, 2018, 08:47:53 AM
Spending time in bitcoin is a good thing, we must understand that someday the use of bitcoin will be more massive so that by getting to know earlier we can get a cheaper price.
Activity: 109
August 07, 2018, 08:46:52 AM
For me as one I want to get involved and know how bitcoin works because as I heard that bitcoin is a good investment and can help you one to make your life easy.  If you are working it is a big help to sustain your other needs and help you most in on line transactions.
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
August 07, 2018, 08:38:01 AM
For many reasons. The most important of them is the opportunity to be involved in the emergence of a new type of economic relations. Now, crypto is only suitable from a utilitarian point of view, forgetting which is actually a revolutionary idea.
Activity: 518
August 07, 2018, 08:29:24 AM
Spending time in bitcoin is not a waste.  You can earn money for  you to save and even for your future. Many will say that it is a  waste of time or so many negative news will appear but if you still believe on the capability of bitcoin all negative about btc  will not affect for you to able to earn and learn crypto.
Activity: 392
August 07, 2018, 08:20:18 AM

It is much better to spend time in bitcoins rather than to spen time to those things that doesn't gonna benefit you at all like olaying video games without even improving at it so that is a waste of time. Or surfing all day to the social media and just criticizing all those people you hate. Ir is much better to waste time in here because we gain money rather than gain nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: