Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 70. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 107
August 07, 2018, 08:09:22 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
wasting time? I do not think so. I spend time with bitcoin and produce as much as I can. I think it's easier to get bitcoin than Fiat at the moment. You can produce fiat now for a month, whereas in one week you can produce quite a bit of bitcoin, is it a waste of time?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 08:03:45 AM
I'm new to this forum, my friends introduced me many times to Bitcoin, about cryptocurrency but I was not interested. Until I read the profitability and value of Bitcoin. I divided my time to find out about it before I invested.
Activity: 236
August 07, 2018, 08:02:06 AM
If we don't want to learn, and only hope that money comes because we have Bitcoin, then we will be in vain here. Bitcoin is not for those who are lazy to learn, it's useless for a long time here but stupid. the most appropriate thing is, we are here besides working also learning to understand what is bitcoin and cryptocurrency, so everything is not in vain. We can get money, and our knowledge also increases. and the higher our knowledge about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, the easier we will benefit here.
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
August 07, 2018, 07:50:55 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Spending time with bitcoin is not a waste of time. Time spent in bitcoin is truely worth it becauee the longer we hold and support bitcoin the higher the returns.
Activity: 50
August 07, 2018, 07:27:17 AM

because bitcoin can make people get a lot of profit when it is done in the right way and time. I spend my time on bitcoin because I don't know its value every day and it doesn't waste it on me. but sometimes we do other activities by means of recreation bitcoin results
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 07:20:20 AM
From the very beginning when I came to crypto I had a goal to earn at least one bitcoin. Then I wasn't ready to just take it and buy it. I invested gradually. And when I had my first bitcoin I calmed down a bit because I achieved one of the goals. And I think that I didn't squander my time because in the future bitcoin will give me much more. And of course, I don't stop there and continue my work here.
that is good goal for us.everyone that joining in crypto always has goal that will make them rich in several years.for example , each people that joining in bounty campaign they want to collect  money, althoug just working from home.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 07:06:18 AM
From the very beginning when I came to crypto I had a goal to earn at least one bitcoin. Then I wasn't ready to just take it and buy it. I invested gradually. And when I had my first bitcoin I calmed down a bit because I achieved one of the goals. And I think that I didn't squander my time because in the future bitcoin will give me much more. And of course, I don't stop there and continue my work here.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
August 07, 2018, 06:56:17 AM
I'm interested in spending time in crypto. Not only for money, but just for the sake of being involved in this. I'm sure that crypto is the future for financial relations between people.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
August 07, 2018, 06:21:33 AM
One thing I believe in this world is that whatever you’re doing in life and you believe that it is the right thing you’re meant to do, then you should continue doing it and have patience and keep on dedicating your time to it, because one day it will definitely pay off.

The problem with some of us is that we can’t have patience and we tend to leave when the rightful time is approaching and we end up losing the good thing that was about to come away. So Bitcoin is worth it, but for some people.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
August 07, 2018, 06:03:45 AM

i'm spending my time on bitcoin because i know it's worth it knowing there are good replacements for it, I did not waste my time because I still have priorities
Activity: 32
August 07, 2018, 05:26:49 AM
Do not focus all your time, effort, and money to earn bitcoin. Our lives are still more important than Bitcoin, it's family, friends, personal interests, take every moment to make us happier.
Activity: 215
August 07, 2018, 04:52:52 AM
because for us it will also be easier to make profits every day, and also krypto is a good investment that we use to make money.
Activity: 32
August 07, 2018, 04:51:24 AM
Why invest in Bitcoin? You spend money to invest and want to make more money right? You spend more time and effort to earn more bitcoins and you have more money.
Activity: 29
August 07, 2018, 04:50:49 AM
I think investing time to learn BTC is well worth it. Now the world is developing new technology, especially cryptocurrency. If we do not find out, we will be backward and not follow modernity.
Activity: 149
August 07, 2018, 04:41:16 AM
bitcoin and crypto are one way for us to find one of the benefits in our lives. I think it would not hurt us if we spend time on bitcoin, as long as the time we spend is not only in vain, but has a good goal of getting bitcoin and profits.
I have a simple answer to that question, why spending time in bitcoin? simply because i want to make more money with bitcoin. I know spending time here is not a waste of time. I do actually give a focus in here  to get bigger income for the future.
Activity: 30
August 07, 2018, 04:30:26 AM
Soon after I decided to invest in bitcoin, I decided what to do, I wanted to make more money from bitcoin, I had to spend a lot of time and effort to learn bitcoin. If you have a lot of money then you just buy Bitcoin and then resell it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
August 07, 2018, 04:25:03 AM
Real life currencies can be spent on goods and services traded for other currencies and acquired as a payment of work. Slowly but steadily cryptocurrencies particularly bitcoin appear to be acquiring these properties,
Spending time in the Bitcoin is more than anything when you find yourself in the crypto market then there is no best person than you only if you are present in the real meanings and if not then you are on a wrong place. It means that when you have proper knowledge about the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies then you will get success here otherwise you will loss here if you have not enough knowledge.
Activity: 31
August 07, 2018, 03:47:08 AM
When you invest in bitcoin and you lose money, you will probably find that spending a lot of time and effort on Bitcoin is a waste, but if you make a lot of money from bitcoin. You will think this effort is worth it. Every thought can change
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
August 07, 2018, 03:41:53 AM

Money was created by people so that they could bring other money. This is a cycle of cash flows, which is very necessary for every person. The most important thing you find yourself in the stream of cryptocurrencies. To find the activity that you like. This is important!!! Success to all.
This doesn’t let you earn money so quickly every single time. Although those who adopt this amazing rule get fantastic results but this isn’t assure every time. It is all about luck that when you buy bitcoin, soon prices start jumping over mountain and you see huge change and uphill in bitcoins price. Only in this case you would be able to earn money with such short time span.
Activity: 31
August 07, 2018, 03:29:42 AM
I believe that people who spend a lot of time and effort to earn Bitcoin are the ones who will succeed. Nothing is free, you have to research, you have to invest, and you need to have time to track the fluctuations of Bitcoin to make the most accurate decision.
Pages:
Jump to: