Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 73. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 11:26:34 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
I think it is normanl that we spend more time to make money because everything is in need of time and effort, but we need to adjust it through making time mangement so that we learn on how to balance of our time in daily lifestyle.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 05, 2018, 11:15:00 PM
as at today, the price of a single bitcoin is $7130.12, what a whooping sum that is, coverting such amount to my local currency gives me #2573773.32, that means am a millionaire with a single bitcoin, now do you think its a waste of time to get such an amount of money? my answer is no, in conclusion, a time spent on bitcoin is a time well spent not wasted.
Activity: 27
August 05, 2018, 11:01:43 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
For 3 years playing Bitcoin I would recommend you like this:
All markets have a cycle of development. Do not be afraid of collapse or market turmoil - that's where you can make the most money.
Everything is important, but managing good risk and money determines whether you can make or lose money.
Do not set daily profit goals, so set long-term goals.
And finally, do not invest and waste time on Bitcoin unless you know them well.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
August 05, 2018, 10:19:37 PM
I think it doesn't matter if we get the results of the effort and time we sacrifice. something we do and strive for will surely produce benefits.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 04:35:03 PM
I am earning my money here, constantly and monthly the spice of the current price level I am earning here, maybe it is less than before that anyway it feeds me, this is the reason very basic of why I am here.
Activity: 168
August 05, 2018, 03:30:56 PM
only people who don't have jobs who spend their time on bitcoin. indeed, bitcoin prices are very impressive. especially for people who are just starting to know bitcoin. surely they spend time just to collect bitcoin. but, we still have a real life. and should, should not waste time just to collect bitcoins.

I think if you spend a lot of time nothing happens because the value of bitcoin will not rise even if you spend a lot of time on it, what I will do is work and wait until the price rises again.
I think if I spend all my time on bitcoin it will be in vain.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 12:38:18 PM
The most popular question asked around the market this time by newbies. If anyone can see the future then they must choose the best for them. As we know the human nature we love easy things which things are easy to understand and very useful for all of us. This is an era of modern science. As many days are gone people are engaging in digital world day by day.
Nowadays people waste or use the most time on their phones. They love to enjoy the new things around the global tech system. So its very important to understand the cryptocurrency Marketplace. Otherwise, you will see suffering to not spend your precious time in it.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
August 05, 2018, 12:33:36 PM

It is rational only if you are earning decent amount of money through it. If you are spending a lot of time on it and earning just a little and deciding to quit your job, you should think twice. Cryptocurrency can either make your rich or broke, depending on how you spend your capital.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
August 05, 2018, 12:31:28 PM
Bitcoin is an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a short period of time.Everyone wants to get rich and bitcoin is a blessing for all of us.Many people face financial crisis and so people find ways to earn money.So people are trying their luck in bitcoin and are also getting lucky.People must try bitcoin.One should buy bitcoins and hold them for future purposes as the prices will rise definitely in the future.People say that bitcoin is a waste of time but it is the fastest way to earn.
Besides being a way for us to earn bitcoin also give us an opportunity to take transactions easier and more reliable these days thanks to its blockchain system where it support multiple transaction with ease and without a doubt more reliable compare to some fiat system in transactions. It also provide opportunity for us to start investment and make a living out of trading and transactions of buying and selling.
Activity: 294
August 05, 2018, 11:24:52 AM
in my opinion if we spend time to get bitcoin and the results are quite a lot, there is nothing wrong, because if you produce bitcoin for free it is very profitable even though it wastes time. but don't all of your time be used to keep looking for bitcoin, because life isn't just about money or bitcoin.
If I can make a lot of money from bitcoin, I would like to spend all my time to earn bitcoin. But this market is a lot of risk, to spend all time to study this market is not necessary
Activity: 252
August 05, 2018, 11:22:22 AM
I have a stable job and I often spend time researching the crytocurrency market in the evening when I finish my work at the company.

I earn a large income from the crytocurrency market, can say that this income is more than the dark money earned from my company. So, I never thought of investing in bitcoin, or learning bitcoin is a waste of time
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
August 05, 2018, 11:16:34 AM
If doing something in order to gain income, may it be risky or not, and may you fail or not, is not wasting time. You have committed to something that you believe will benefit your personal well-being and that in itself is not a waste. It is still better than doing nothing.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 05, 2018, 10:46:50 AM
The fact is if one does not spend enough of that time here it might not be as rewarding as expected. The reward cuts across all countries irrespective of the currency spent there, except the trade or change of bitcoin is not allowed to fiat in such countries. Bitcoin space has employed alot of people across the world, a topic of discussion on the social media, influenced the improvement of some aspect of economics growth in some communities. It has really improved some standards of living. the time spent on it is worth it
Activity: 81
August 05, 2018, 10:45:40 AM
For me it is worth it. There is nothing wring trying new things this is an innovation and maybe it will be a huge break just like what happen with internet (Google). I have a stable Job, and i know this is not a waste of time.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
August 05, 2018, 10:43:44 AM
Putting much effort in anything like bitcoin can make you or can give you a better life in the future this kind of opportunity is very rare so better to grab it now while the value of bitcoin still on it's lower peak. In the future it will dominate and you will regret that didn't make the investment.
Activity: 182
August 05, 2018, 10:40:08 AM
Yes for me is worth it. With my friends that already had their stakes and exchange it to our local currency they are now purchasing their properties. It is worth it you just have to have faith because cryptocurrency is not that stable.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
August 05, 2018, 10:38:39 AM
Spending time in Bitcoins has become the order of the day for those of us who believe in the revolutionary movement of Bitcoin. Bitcoin offers a lot of advantages such as enhancement of payment after patronizing goods and services online, good security and owner control of the Bitcoin transactions. Aside these benefits, Bitcoin also offers investment opportunities for its users as the price surges up through the market.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 05, 2018, 10:30:57 AM
I think if I spend my whole time in bitcoin it will be wasted because if you spend a lot of time of it there is nothing to be happen because the value of bitcoin will not be rising even you spend a lot of time on it, I gonna do is going to work and wait until the price are up again.
Bitcoin is innovative thinking for many people and many people consider bitcoin is a opportunity to income a high amount of money in a less interval of time or an opportunity to invest. Bitcoin is decentralised currency which means it doesn't under control of any kind of authority or person this thing gives freedom to people in their work and many people like that thing. Its increasing price also attract many people to spend more time in it. It provides a lot of way to increase money from it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 05, 2018, 10:16:47 AM

I spend time in bitcoins most of the time because of course I gain in this if nothing great are giving in me back by spending and wasting time in this them I will not be engaging myself into this thing and that would be worthless. So obviously i do bitcoins because of money because of the satisfavrions that the money are giving me. Not because that I wanted to because I needed to.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 10:13:43 AM
in my opinion if we spend time to get bitcoin and the results are quite a lot, there is nothing wrong, because if you produce bitcoin for free it is very profitable even though it wastes time. but don't all of your time be used to keep looking for bitcoin, because life isn't just about money or bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: