Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 71. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 03:24:36 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
bitcoin and crypto are one way for us to find one of the benefits in our lives. I think it would not hurt us if we spend time on bitcoin, as long as the time we spend is not only in vain, but has a good goal of getting bitcoin and profits.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
August 07, 2018, 03:18:08 AM
It is very natural that we shod spend time for bitcoin because ,if we not allocate time for bitcoin ,how we can accomplish the activities in which the bitcoin are requiring as to finish , so we will need to spend time for bitcoin.
In the same time, it is uncertain as well and you can incur good financial blows. But this cannot be an excuse to stop dealing in Bitcoin and that is the reason why people invest and spend time in Bitcoin because spending time in Bitcoin rise the value of their time more than what the traditional business does. Still one should have assets in the traditional market like land or property that are way too solid and not volatile like Bitcoin.
everyone has their own reasons why they spend more time searching for cryptocurrency, compared to working. well, however, the most reason for this problem is financial problems, and the problem of profit.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 03:13:09 AM
We all want to make a lot of money, now bitcoin is giving us the opportunity to have a lot of money. Taking time and effort for Bitcoin to make money is a must.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 02:59:03 AM
Bitcoin Is the Massive platform to Financially Improve yourself And Give Us a Situation to create your Own Money work with Freely.NO one can control you have not given you pressure you can work here with your decision have not any mental pressure or not very much physical Afford. On the other hand here is very Efficient people work here So you have a very Good competition and here is you are a competitor. As a Competitor, I Want to spend so much time on make me perfect here as a Bitcoin worker. I Found me as a Self-dependent woman and This is the way Im changing my Livingood.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
August 07, 2018, 02:40:18 AM
It is very natural that we shod spend time for bitcoin because ,if we not allocate time for bitcoin ,how we can accomplish the activities in which the bitcoin are requiring as to finish , so we will need to spend time for bitcoin.
In the same time, it is uncertain as well and you can incur good financial blows. But this cannot be an excuse to stop dealing in Bitcoin and that is the reason why people invest and spend time in Bitcoin because spending time in Bitcoin rise the value of their time more than what the traditional business does. Still one should have assets in the traditional market like land or property that are way too solid and not volatile like Bitcoin.
Activity: 105
August 07, 2018, 02:10:23 AM
actually not spending time on bitcoin, maybe now the price of bitcoin on the market is declining, so we are looking for profit in bitcoin is very difficult, if possible we also follow the bounty in the bitcoin forum.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
August 07, 2018, 01:42:35 AM
spending time with bitcoin watching me is a decision of each individual, I myself don't fully spend time with bitcoin, because I also have other jobs that also get results, even though the results are not as much as bitcoin
Yes , some people have earned more many than usual with bitcoin or in crypto market.
Even so, we still need another job in real word to be a backup for our life. Wise people always have a plan B.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
August 07, 2018, 01:39:50 AM
I spend time in Bitcoin because i get paid doing it. Its my job and its my assets now. So i enjoy doing it, how can you not spend time with what gives you earnings.
At first it will take your little time to speed up and when you catch fire then do not stop but follow the way and success is not so far. Once you enter into this business then you will come to know that this was what best for business. Bitcoin holders are thinking and waiting for high market but they are always in advantage as they can buy more to make a huge collection which will increase the future profit.
Activity: 32
August 07, 2018, 01:35:23 AM
Do you have a good analysis of the stock market or similar? If yes, then you certainly will not experience difficulties if you decide entering the Bitcoin market. Everyone certainly has a dream to get a good profit, but everything is not as easy looks like. Trading in the Bitcoin market can be an easy thing if you are experienced, but if you don't, then take a decision wisely.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
August 07, 2018, 12:15:58 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Financial freedom is what we always wanted,yes we work hard to earn it but when bitcoin exist it makes us easier to achieve our goals.Bitcoin is a tool that was created to lessen our burdens on looking for a perfect job inorder to earn money and have something to save for future usage.
Its existence was a big help for all of us whose been a part of this community because this was a opportunity that we need to grabbed because in the perfect time,not too far-reaching we could experience financial stability.
Activity: 606
August 06, 2018, 11:13:25 PM
Bitcoin is not only my hobbies but also bitcoin is became my work, I have been bitcoin for my main work and get much money with bitcoin, I leave everything about my work at companies and focus on working with bitcoin. I am happy working with bitcoin because I can be freedom and enjoy much profit with bitcoin investment or trade.
Activity: 350
August 06, 2018, 11:10:54 PM
spending time with bitcoin watching me is a decision of each individual, I myself don't fully spend time with bitcoin, because I also have other jobs that also get results, even though the results are not as much as bitcoin
Activity: 122
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
August 06, 2018, 10:47:56 PM
I spend time with Bitcoin because i earn for a living out of it. I do enjoy learning and gaining knowledge about it everyday as i do my job reading and posting or imparting my own opinion about it. The bonus is that i earn from it. that is why i spend time in it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 06, 2018, 10:17:01 PM
I spend time with bitcoins because I have learned a lot from it. First I have learned on how to earn without any cost or capital given. Secondly, I have learned different ways of earning using social media campaigns and lastly I have gained many friends here and I am happy with it.
copper member
Activity: 238
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
August 06, 2018, 09:57:34 PM

In my opinion, spending time in bitcoin is worth the wait. Everyone wants to earn profit or shall we say to become rich. If luck is ours then instantly we will become rich in bitcoin. Just have patience in bitcoin then our life would change in such a way we are financially stable.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 07:39:30 PM
I spend a lot of time on bitcoin. Because this is the fastest way for me to get rich. Bitcoin is the most valuable electronic currency. Bitcoin prices are always changing in a short time. I can earn thousands of dollars in a few days. So I'm spending a lot of time on bitcoins.
Activity: 144
August 06, 2018, 06:25:25 PM

For me I consider bitcoin is a part of my daily task. That's is why I always spend my time in bitcoin especially I was engaging my investment in bitcoin.  I always keep on monitoring the status of price value in the market capasity. For me to know the updates of the price movement.
Activity: 24
August 06, 2018, 05:47:04 PM
Actually, we are not spending time. It is always good to learn how to invest. Nobody becomes rich easily. The cryptocurrencies are new solutions to become rich therefore people spend their time trying to understand them. I think it is a good thing to do. We must invest in order to gain some extra money. We also can create something interesting and get a patent but this is hard to do. When you invest, you must know where you are investing. The bitcoin education is necessary and useful. People spend time on it because they want to earn something. I hardly encourage you to improve your financial education. Bitcoins can make millionaires in the coming years. You can be one of them.
Activity: 295
August 06, 2018, 05:37:53 PM
Because it enable one the ability of earning big and attain more if you make the right decision and determine. No success story without strive hard and harder
Activity: 114
August 06, 2018, 05:11:39 PM
the answer is only one because of money, bitcoin is an investment place that can make a lot of money, everyone certainly wants to make more money, and they won't stop until they die.
Pages:
Jump to: