Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 74. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 05, 2018, 10:10:28 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

There's no such thing as wasting time on the field of crypto industry, unless you making it as a waste of time, but then again earning bitcoin with or putting a maximum effort will positively gain a passive income though, don't miss the concept that bitcoin is full of risk, yes it is but despite the risks, don't get it as a hindrance but instead get it as a motivation, and by the way if you putting a positive mindset, the income is expected, positive though.
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
August 05, 2018, 09:02:07 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

We spend time in bitcoins because it can help us with our financial needs. In investing with bitcoin and other crypto currencies it could bring additional income for us to sustain our needs. We just need to be careful on when we are going to invest to avoid losses.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
August 05, 2018, 08:13:47 AM
Bitcoin is the easy way to get lots of money .
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 08:00:45 AM
Because BTC can bring us many benefits, maybe they will forever be the most potential coin and can show us the most benefits that I have ever had in business.
bitcoin give us much opportunity if we know it.we can collect bitcoin in many ways, we can collect it from trading , mining or joining in bounty campaign.this is why now days much people spending their time to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 07:37:25 AM
Bitcoin is a simple method to gain a ton of cash and that too easy in a brief time of time.Everyone needs to get rich and bitcoin is a good opportunity for all of us.Many individuals confront monetary emergency thus individuals discover approaches to acquire money.So individuals are attempting their fortunes in bitcoin and are likewise getting lucky.People must attempt bitcoin.One should purchase bitcoins and hold them for future purposes as the costs will rise unquestionably in the future.People say that bitcoin is an exercise in futility however it is the quickest method to procure.
Activity: 1190
August 05, 2018, 07:25:50 AM
I spend time for bitcoin because I sure bitcoin is a very profitable investment that is worthy of being used as a future investment, I'm sure that the bitcoin market will soon improve so that all users get big profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 07:06:15 AM
Bitcoin is like a vehicle that we control to get more money by investing and it takes a long time. by investing in bitcoin you will get more money and you yourself are in control without someone managing it.
but investing in bitcoin must have a firm stance so that it is the furthest away from the biggest losses and must maintain the coin even though the price falls far.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
August 05, 2018, 06:55:31 AM
First of all because knowledges are power! After Bitcoin people open altcoins and technologies behind them, which can help us in our life and can make new kind of business. Also another people are provided with opportunities to earn money through internet.
After getting exposed to bitcoin, many had discovered the true potential of the coin as it that proven out to be a perfect investment. And also it had given rise to a new business of the crypto market and the altcoins. However, a risk is always involved in the market but if invested in the right way with the proper timing than the deal definitely turns out to be quite a profitable one...
Activity: 126
August 05, 2018, 06:12:57 AM
Because BTC is profitable for us if we hold on to it for a long time, patience will only be one of the best we should do for the time being.
Activity: 126
August 05, 2018, 06:05:02 AM
Because BTC can bring us many benefits, maybe they will forever be the most potential coin and can show us the most benefits that I have ever had in business.
Activity: 700
August 05, 2018, 05:44:47 AM
First of all because knowledges are power! After Bitcoin people open altcoins and technologies behind them, which can help us in our life and can make new kind of business. Also another people are provided with opportunities to earn money through internet.
Activity: 65
August 05, 2018, 05:38:18 AM
Absorbing all the new information about the possibilities of earning Bitcoin on the Internet without initial investment, I came across a bunch of opinions about whether it is worth trying to make money using bitcoyne-cranes. Since the opinions were divided, I still decided to test this method using the first links to the cranes from Google. I compared it all with the usual work, which does not require special skills and knowledge (courier, cleaner, etc.). And the results are mildly not justified.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
August 05, 2018, 04:48:14 AM
Because bitcoin is an easy and fastest way to earn money. Bitcoin also very potential because it's growing so fast and it will be our opportunity to be able to make a profit as long as we can make the right decision. I don't think bitcoin is wasting our time because we can earn profitable things like knowledge and of course money either through trading or obtained for free through bounty. Many people have proved the success from bitcoin and for me it doesn't matter to spend time on that thing as long as it will give me a profitable income.

Indeed. Its been long time since I am in the crypto currencies and bitcoin has always proven to be perfect type of investment. There is risk initially until when you dont understand how this system is really working but after then when you know the perfect essence of it then you can play the bitcoin the way you want. Believe me time spent here is a perfect investment of your time itself which can give you unimaginable wealth back to you. Yes many examples are already out there who has become poor to rich by keeping some patience in the market.
Activity: 266
August 05, 2018, 04:37:19 AM
The sphere of crypto currency allows to earn money. So why miss this opportunity? Yes, there are risks and nuances, but on the whole it is an excellent opportunity to increase your capital. Therefore, it is expedient to spend your time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
August 05, 2018, 04:06:58 AM
Well if you love what you're doing and you're really sure of it.. everything seems not wasted, and becuase you like waht you're doing and you're postive about it then you know that in due time you will also reap what you work of, working in crypto takes time and you're not patient enought and optimistic about soemthing youwill end up crying in despair.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 03:33:50 AM

I would like to spend my time where opportunities lurk and possible to reach. So i am saying that, here in bitcoin is a place where you can actually get what you want but still needs your hardwork.
People do spend a lot of time in bitcoin because it has a potential that it will makes them rich and they predicted the price of btc is very big in the future, but for me I rather find another way of earning like stable job just for in case.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 03:10:06 AM

I would like to spend my time where opportunities lurk and possible to reach. So i am saying that, here in bitcoin is a place where you can actually get what you want but still needs your hardwork.
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
August 05, 2018, 02:54:52 AM
I need to anchor a well off retirement. I would prefer not to be that person who endures till the final gasp of his life. I invest energy in bitcoin to learn and discover approaches to acquire cash while likewise working, in actuality.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
August 05, 2018, 02:52:48 AM
I spend time in bitcoin because of some financial problem that I need to solve in this year. I've been working so much in a many regular and part time job to make a worth time earnings but it didn't help anymore but bitcoin is the best thing that I have this year that's why I spending some time to it.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
August 05, 2018, 01:26:47 AM
Because bitcoin is an easy and fastest way to earn money. Bitcoin also very potential because it's growing so fast and it will be our opportunity to be able to make a profit as long as we can make the right decision. I don't think bitcoin is wasting our time because we can earn profitable things like knowledge and of course money either through trading or obtained for free through bounty. Many people have proved the success from bitcoin and for me it doesn't matter to spend time on that thing as long as it will give me a profitable income.
agree with that. well, I feel that bitcoin will be a good investment in the future, therefore, I spend more time searching for bitcoin, or cryptocurency. Well, I see great potential in the future. maybe now the price is really a crisis, but I'm sure there will be a time when the price of bitcoin pump will be high again.
Pages:
Jump to: