Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 75. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 01:09:37 AM
Because bitcoin is an easy and fastest way to earn money. Bitcoin also very potential because it's growing so fast and it will be our opportunity to be able to make a profit as long as we can make the right decision. I don't think bitcoin is wasting our time because we can earn profitable things like knowledge and of course money either through trading or obtained for free through bounty. Many people have proved the success from bitcoin and for me it doesn't matter to spend time on that thing as long as it will give me a profitable income.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 01:06:50 AM
It ia often called that 'Time is Money' snd more time you spend in researching/investing bitcoin, more chances are there for you to earn more easily. Bitcoin is an opportunity to earn more in less time.
Activity: 140
August 05, 2018, 12:52:38 AM
Time is needed when you are joining the bitcoin activities , how can you develop and manage your investment if you will not spend time in bitcoin, how will you finish your required posts in your signature campaign if you do not spent time for this , so time is always needed if you want a successful thing that happen here in bitcoin.
Activity: 126
August 05, 2018, 12:13:33 AM
Lets  be straight forward for this topic we know for the fact the reason why we are spending our time in bitcoin is we believe that we can earn more money  than in our main job.Let see that aside from money we know as will what is happening the value on it in economy  as will in the market because we can't  really anticipate what will ne happened  in the future if the crypto or bitcoin can be the replacement  for money
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 04, 2018, 11:10:20 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Tine is the best capital that we could invest in bitcoin if we would want to maximize our gain. There is no shortcut to success. We should always spend time if we want to achieve something. Since bitcoin takes a lot of time , it would surely worth all the risk if we only know how to wait.
Activity: 220
August 04, 2018, 10:14:14 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Bitcoin gives us the opportunity to earn money, or something that can be very valuable in the future. I like doing business, investing in bitcoin does not waste time, and I earn money from it. Many people become rich by spending time on the crypto market.
Activity: 28
August 04, 2018, 10:02:19 PM
If you've researched Bitcoin yourself and thought it was worth a try, then your time is worthless. I took the time to learn about it for a while and I decided to buy Bitcoin short term to make a profit. It is quite complex and not everyone plays. Bitcoin investment is opening the opportunity to make money for anyone who grasps the opportunity. To me, taking Bitcoin is great.
Activity: 115
August 04, 2018, 09:42:18 PM
People spend time in bitcoin because it is an opportunity to earn in a fastest and easy way. It was proven by many people that there is a profit in bitcoin and others become rich through it. And i believe people doesn't think bitcoin as a waste of time rather a great opportunity to earn.

Spend time in bitcoin is worthy for me because it can really help and give  opportunity to every one who seek extra income, just be patient and know what the bitcoin can possibly gives you a good future that is why you need to spend time with this.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
August 04, 2018, 09:38:00 PM
Because bitcoin is the most valuable currency today. Bitcoin brings me tremendous profits. Bitcoin trading is fast and convenient. Low transaction bitcoin fees. You can create bitcoins by joining the signature campaigns.
bitcoin is not a currency, but it is a digital asset and must be manageable and get a good profit to be able to benefit from it. this is very interesting and also gives us experience
Activity: 448
August 04, 2018, 09:14:51 PM
I did spend time on bitcoin, because my income and that which feeds me is only on bitcoin, I work as well as bitcoin, until whenever I will support bitcoin as an investment material.
Activity: 126
August 04, 2018, 07:47:16 PM
Yes it is very rational, your effort will be rewarded eventually if you do it right. even though sometimes such investment of time and resources can take a while.
Activity: 137
August 04, 2018, 07:44:37 PM
It isn't just about earning bitcoin. It's about constant learning about how blockchain technology is possibly going to be integrated into a lot of the technology we use right now. It's clear the world is evolving and it's not a waste of time trying to learn and be part of the future world.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
August 04, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

Depends on wasting and what is done? if wasting in making a project or learning there is no meaningless word. all effoprt will creating results. big and small depending on the effort we do. Doing serious, consistent and learning from experience is really needed in any type work.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
August 04, 2018, 07:28:38 PM
The reasons you spend time for bitcoin.
1. Big investors and the financial sector are paying close attention to Bitcoin.
2. Bitcoin is the most valuable electronic currency today.
3. Low bitcoin transaction fees. You can create bitcoin.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 07:27:28 PM
This is not just spending time with bitcoin I think. It's like we are trying so that the current time is not wasted, and the time is only for a better future. So this is definitely not in vain. I believe that the time I spend is the time that will make me successful. I will certainly try hard so that the time I use is truly maximal and can have an impact in the future.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
August 04, 2018, 07:15:12 PM
I've seen a lot of people which lifestyle has improved brought by bitcoin. A witness to that is my friend who has been renting an apartment for how many years and now because of bitcoin and other cryptos he was able to buy a house and lot in a subdivision just this year and little by little he started a small business to sustain the needs of his family. This is the reason why I spent enough time looking for possible ways and means to invest and earn bitcoin to be able also to satisfy my family's needs and can save enough nmoney for their future.
This is really proves that bitcoin has a great impact to the users. Able to sustain the needs that can buy things from bitcoin. We really do spend time in bitcoin because this is a cryptocurrency wherein we can earn money.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 04, 2018, 07:14:11 PM
Because bitcoin is the most valuable currency today. Bitcoin brings me tremendous profits. Bitcoin trading is fast and convenient. Low transaction bitcoin fees. You can create bitcoins by joining the signature campaigns.
Activity: 154
August 04, 2018, 06:57:48 PM
I've seen a lot of people which lifestyle has improved brought by bitcoin. A witness to that is my friend who has been renting an apartment for how many years and now because of bitcoin and other cryptos he was able to buy a house and lot in a subdivision just this year and little by little he started a small business to sustain the needs of his family. This is the reason why I spent enough time looking for possible ways and means to invest and earn bitcoin to be able also to satisfy my family's needs and can save enough nmoney for their future.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
August 04, 2018, 06:18:50 PM

In my own opinion, spending time to earn cryptocurrency is very profitable because there are so many ways to earn money from cryptocurrency and most of the traders are earning so much profit due to the volatility which make's their life easier.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 06:06:00 PM
I am spending time here obviously because it takes me to the point when I get profit from that, also when I'm earning enough to meet my needs, then I become to be interested in ideas and projects around here.
Pages:
Jump to: