Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 76. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 951
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 05:57:46 PM
I think if I spend my whole time in bitcoin it will be wasted because if you spend a lot of time of it there is nothing to be happen because the value of bitcoin will not be rising even you spend a lot of time on it, I gonna do is going to work and wait until the price are up again.

That is true, In my case not all the time I spend in bitcoin because you cannot be able to move for a simple things if like that. You just go if it is needed. Well I am pretty sure the extra time can do with bitcoin because I cannot waste time and bitcoin can be all the time too.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
August 04, 2018, 05:43:36 PM
We spend time in bitcoin because in bitcoin we are earning money . Actually it is an easy money. You can earn here througj bitcointalk by joining bounties like signature campaign. Investing also in bitcoin is number two ways in earning money through bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 05:29:38 PM
I’m not wasting my time because I have many other things which I do in life. I enjoy learning more about crypto anyway, it’s something like a hobby for me.
Activity: 332
August 04, 2018, 05:28:43 PM
Maybe because Bitcoin is a new technology, a revolution in monetary landscape, a decentralized (never thought of) asset/currency, high ROI and still pretty new for being an early investor. I think these are enough of the reason to adopt and spend time on Bitcoin.

bitcoin is indeed a new technology that issues online transactions but uses coins. because before this time no one had made technology like that, so many things like this used it as a great opportunity.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 05:10:21 PM
Because bitcoin makes my economy better and makes me richer and therefore I use it. If bitcoin does not benefit many people, it may be quiet to invest in it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
August 04, 2018, 04:02:47 PM
At first, I spent a lot of time to understand the concept of blockchain and Crypto because everyone is talking about it.  Recently, I spend time in bitcoin not anyhow but looking for companies and other online payment gateways that will accept bitcoin and Crypto in general.
Activity: 430
August 04, 2018, 12:49:51 PM
Maybe because Bitcoin is a new technology, a revolution in monetary landscape, a decentralized (never thought of) asset/currency, high ROI and still pretty new for being an early investor. I think these are enough of the reason to adopt and spend time on Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
August 04, 2018, 12:41:10 PM
Bitcoin is needs time and attention to earned good profits. In bitcoins theres a lot of reasons  why people spending time for bitcoin for me some are monitoring if the price is increasing or decreasing to earned good profits. I also spend time in bitcoin when i dont have any work to do and eraned good profits and this bitcoin is very useful to me for my financial.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
August 04, 2018, 11:41:00 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Everyone involved in bitcoin for many reasons. In part, they see a lot of bitcoin prices today and they do not want to miss the chance to get rich. Some people say that behind the size of bitcoin is For me, bitcoin has helped me buy a house. I researched and studied bitcoin since 2010, at that time bitcoin cost only a few dollars, then I thought it was just a single game. Simple and few people think it will reach the current $ 9000. Every day I make money with bitcoin and see this is my main job.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 09:55:23 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Bitcoin is an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a short period of time.Everyone wants to get rich and bitcoin is a blessing for all of us.Many people face financial crisis and so people find ways to earn money.So people are trying their luck in bitcoin and are also getting lucky.People must try bitcoin.One should buy bitcoins and hold them for future purposes as the prices will rise definitely in the future.People say that bitcoin is a waste of time but it is the fastest way to earn.
It is actually given that bitcoin is one of the source of income for many. But the thing is we need to promote the process of learning to lessen the chance for people to lose their money or to experience loss and scam in the future. It is not important how are going to start , what really matter the most is the process of learning and making the most development out of the given opportunity bitcoin could give us and offer to the market of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 37
August 04, 2018, 09:49:33 AM
Before I knew about bitcoin and the world of cryptocurrency, I had invested in some real estate projects, but I lost money just because I did not know much about the project. After this, I invested in the bitcoin projects, I spent a lot of time on it, learn about plans, learn more knowledge that I did not know. I find investing time in bitcoin the most valuable thing I've ever spent. If you spend money to buy knowledge or add extra strength and time to acquire knowledge.
Activity: 406
August 04, 2018, 09:14:54 AM
Spending time with bitcoins is not a waste of time where in fact it is worth it to spend time in bitcoin because it may bring a very good extra income all we need to do is to patiently wait.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 04, 2018, 07:51:56 AM
It's worth it to spend time to bitcoin. In financial markets which is crypto is also part of it.

Looking back at those dates, it's reasonable to spend your time to bitcoin if you don't think that there's no point of doing then don't waste your time.

Activity: 6
August 04, 2018, 07:50:21 AM
you should enter a time to add bitcoin because it for you become, rich than. and not uổng time to it removed
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 07:14:24 AM
It is very natural that we shod spend time for bitcoin because ,if we not allocate time for bitcoin ,how we can accomplish the activities in which the bitcoin are requiring as to finish , so we will need to spend time for bitcoin.
Activity: 10
August 04, 2018, 06:39:36 AM
Because Bitcoin is now one that can save you financially. You should spend more time on it because Bitcoin can help you grow financially, so spend time well worth it.
Activity: 29
August 04, 2018, 06:27:55 AM
I just see the miners wasting energy. The mathematical excavation network is largely powered by coal-fired power plants in China because of its cheap energy. In the midst of climate change and we see how much coal in some provinces in China is used to dig up the math, I am very concerned.
Activity: 162
August 04, 2018, 05:49:53 AM
To invest your time and resources in crypto, especially bitcoin is the best decision one can make at the moment. Crypto is taking over the world, most people who invest in bitcoin have so much confidence to make huge financial gain. Even if you have a job that pays well, you need to invest in bitcoin for the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 05:46:49 AM
It so important to spend time with bitcoins ,because if you will allot time to your bitcoin, how can it grow and gain profits out of it,if you will not spend time for your bitcoin, and if your joining bounty signature campaign you would also spend time for it, and when you sell your tokens you need time to monitor the price value in market, so it takes a time to accomplish your bitcoin activities.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
August 04, 2018, 05:39:12 AM
Bitcoin is currently the strongest cryptocurrency. People need to learn because they do not know about the money. Bitcoin can be traded quickly, safely and legally. Bitcoin is not bad, once you invest you need to know the right time and you will get the profit you want. You will find the time you know about bitcoin very well.
Exactly and there is no doubt it is the king of crypto currencies because of having a good rise in price and huge market cap. People are rational enough and they know how to choose an asset to invest in. Since Bitcoin has low risk attached and high liquidity and profitability, people invest and spend their time in Bitcoin. It is a human nature that if you have a chance to earn big in future, you will invest today for long to maximize your profit.
Pages:
Jump to: