Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 72. (Read 9707 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 21
March 11, 2018, 03:28:05 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
Investing in an ICO is a good choice to have more money or profits on your funds but better make sure that this ico you're going to invest is not a scam.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 01:33:18 AM
The people who are investing in an ICO's are the risk taker they are like gamblers but in an more knowledgeable way .
There are some who knows that ICO's that they are joining would be successful because of its wonderful project and good team .
And they want to join in before it hits the market because in the market the price could easily go way higher than the ICO price and also they would get a bonus in the ICO.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 01:30:09 AM
Investing in an ICO is more profitable than trading bitcoin for me but it is hard to find a good company that has a lot of potential and will make profit for you so beware of scan ICO. Read first their whitepaper before engaging one. If you find one, it has an immense profit potential. Invest in ICO by buying their token in more cheap price and then sell it when the price of the said token gets high.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
March 11, 2018, 01:22:50 AM
Its the same question as why would i invest on bitcoins, altcoins, stock market , or simply why do i invest ? To earn profit for the future ofcourse. To have a security. Even ICOs have this issue regarding those who are just scamming people, investors still would take risk because of its potential. Even those ive said above is too risky too and prople still invest in it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
March 11, 2018, 01:17:15 AM
some ico maybe can take longer than the other (i mean the coin). not all ico will live longer but if they good project, the people will take the risk and will invest in that ico. they not only think about the clearly profit, but they think about some month ago the project will success or not.
im sure all ppl want take just the profit, but they ever do some mistake and get loss for some money. but this is crypto world, who knows the future. we just make a wish, for a good wish
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 01:10:05 AM
invest in ico are one of several kind of investment in crypto. return are what they are looking for, if there is a project that worth to invest and have a promising future then why not?
Yeah people will invest even in a high risk investment like ICOs in hoping to get bucks of profits in the coming years. Yes it's too risky but if you will do some research you will find a good opportunity out of many ico that has potential to grow. Your money will be 1000x if it's a good project, you can imagine your profits for that. Indeed it's all about profits why people are willing to invest in ico.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
March 11, 2018, 12:58:14 AM
I think investing in ICO can be profitable and unprofitable because it has a big risk so we have to be careful in choosing a project in ICO.
and we must be more careful by reading the project we choose so that we are not trapped by the project of the origin so that we can benefit in the future.

I agree to you buddy, well each of us have our own thoughts definitely it is somehow have a risk but if you are lucky enough you can have a huge amount of rewards as profitable income. Also, we can't assure that the ICO is legit but base on my experience I will rely on the bounty manger which was already proven a legit base on the previous campaign that was handled.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
March 11, 2018, 12:33:23 AM
In fact, it is a risk to invest in Cryptocurrency. But now the increasing demand for Cryptocurrency is increasing, the prices of Coins that have a very good look have increased. Since this price increase has been difficult to obtain, many investors began buying at the new Coins at the ICO. It's very cheap and risky. Because if the project we invest in is unsuccessful, our money as well as valuable time are wasted.
Activity: 594
March 11, 2018, 12:18:35 AM
My reason is i think investing some of my money in ico is a great opportunity for me to earn while working. Although i know that ico is not risk free and profitting from it is not guaranteed. I just want to take my chances then see the results of my investment at the end.
Activity: 178
March 11, 2018, 12:15:46 AM
I invested in ICO because I did not have much money to invest in BTC, but now there are too many ICO projects that make me very difficult to choose projects to invest. In time to find a good project, I will have to work to make money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
March 10, 2018, 11:54:06 PM
Investing in the ICO is a great opportunity,
Because you can receive the Bonus, And all rewards are just for investors.

ICO tokens are risky because it can crash when it's new to the exchanger. Since many bounty hunters are selling their tokens rewards,

But in a long run, the ICOs are really profitable because your investment can reach up to x10 to x100.
Activity: 170
March 10, 2018, 11:50:30 PM
I think that ico and crypto have not been tightly managed, as the strength and growth of the crypto market, but it is also a risk and a challenge for investors. The emergence of scam issues has increased. Coins that are not valued and lose in the market in the short term make us worry. But ico is still considered as a very profitable investment. The problem is choosing a good ico, it can grow and profit is thought to be treasure. Anything, consider and cautious before deciding to invest in ico.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
March 10, 2018, 11:41:31 PM
I invested in Red Lanterns ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
March 10, 2018, 09:55:08 PM
It is very easy to answer People want to earn more money in short period

Well, this is also my honest opinion. These days, a lot of ICO have a bad prospect.
The team is very active before the main sale, but very silent after ICO end. It's a bad treatment for crypto Investors.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 10, 2018, 09:45:36 PM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
they invested in ICO to supplement their coins. and their hope by investing so they can benefit more. if the coin decreases it's normal.
Activity: 350
March 10, 2018, 09:41:55 PM
I think investing in ICO can be profitable and unprofitable because it has a big risk so we have to be careful in choosing a project in ICO.
and we must be more careful by reading the project we choose so that we are not trapped by the project of the origin so that we can benefit in the future.

Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
March 10, 2018, 06:58:01 PM
With ICO  you make quick  money, Alot  of project is sure to fail, but for the real project that survive it going to be a big  form of ROI to investors, as ICO is the modern day IPO, Digital platform is taking over globally.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
A M E P A Y
March 10, 2018, 06:51:34 PM
People invest in new projects because it is much more profitable than put your money on a bank account. This is a new way to make money quickly.
Activity: 126
March 10, 2018, 06:42:58 PM
I invested in the ICO because I believed in the project. It's simple. Do you like the idea, do you believe that it can be implemented? Invest in!
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 06:40:39 PM
Icos can survive for a long time, have an important place in the world of crypto. I think if it is not a scam project, it will work well. Because sometimes it's nice projects
Pages:
Jump to: