Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Altcoin be as important as Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 3835 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 15, 2018, 05:13:43 PM
If we choose altcoins but remember bitcoin is more important to help each other to increase the price. But if we are talking about the profit altcoins can give you high profit and more money  and bitcoin still too.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 15, 2018, 05:11:43 PM
It is difficult to name when you need to get out of the coins, so I think now a lot of altcoins that are well established as bitcoin
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 03:20:25 PM
Only a few altcoins will be as important as bitcoin i think. Some of them is ethereum and binance for me. We ll see whats gonna happen in crypto world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
November 14, 2018, 02:37:36 PM
Over time, the enormous importance of altcoins for cryptography and modern digital society will only increase. Already today they have become a powerful tool for profitable, instantaneous transactions, with the advent of advanced technologies and excellent potential for successful development in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 14, 2018, 02:34:44 PM
Indeed, today altcoins are becoming very important for the successful development of cryptography. They allow digital society to get fast and secure transactions, a lot of new technologies and ideas for the successful development of the financial sector.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 07:35:18 AM
I think it is possible altcoin like ethereum have become an important coin in the crypto space and I think in the near future more altcoin will be more important too, the importance starts when the coin utility increases.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 07:34:16 AM
Smile! In the market of crypto everything is possible, is just that it will take a longer time for this to occur due to the fact that has been in existence for long and it has been recognized through out the world .
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 07:32:24 AM
Altcoins are as important as Bitcoin, but they are unsuccessful as Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency and it gained a lot of effort without stopping it.

Altcoin which has great potential is as important as Bitcoin, but Altcoin is not potentially insignificant. besides the first Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin also always occupies the top position, it has the highest value. Of course Bitcoin is important for many people because it has a good future and can benefit many people.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 07:28:48 AM
One day they would, but we will need to wait for several more years for this to happen, because of the market dominance of Bitcoin. When the price will increase and the dominance will be not so big, the altcoins won't depend on BTC anymore.
Activity: 182
November 14, 2018, 07:23:26 AM
  For my own observation,altcoin cannot scared bitcoin because altcoin is  token but bitcoin is coins but if will be happened what should be the problem is still can trade with it..the problem of the new token is long time will be post in exchanger
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 07:17:16 AM
Altcoins will be important as Bitcoin, but they will unsuccessful as Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency and Altcoins is too young to be as successful as Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
November 14, 2018, 06:43:58 AM
I think for now bitcoin will always be on top because the crypto space is not yet matured enough, blockchain is still in it's early stage of development and it will take some time before some of these altcoin product will reach mass adoption, before any altcoin will be as important as bitcoin, it have to be reach to a point where a lot of people will be using it for it's utility.
Activity: 83
November 14, 2018, 06:38:46 AM
I think, yes. Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency. But every king required people or community to establish a better nation. So Bitcoin also needs other altcoins to build a cryptocurrency community. Because everyone doesn't like bitcoin features. The other altcoins can come with the different features and advantage where they can attract layman or those community who are in the oppose of Bitcoin.
According to me, there is no need to fork Bitcoin but yes we need altcoins who can change the economic inflation and models. The altcoin should have the power to knock the regular economic model. It should be the combination features like a fiat currency (USD or EUR) and Bitcoin (Decentralization and security).
Activity: 630
November 14, 2018, 06:36:59 AM
Altcoin and bitcoin are equally important, even some altcoins are more important than bitcoin because some altcoins are more technologically capable than bitcoin. I am sure this bitcoin and altcoin are still experiencing competition where there will be a turning point that will make a meaningful change. Later, there will come a sales turning point where all bitcoin users will move to altcoin. Bitcoin will be increasingly abandoned when the price continues to fluctuate and has no future certainty. Bitcoin is increasingly abandoned when it cannot face market competition. When bitcoin does not display innovation, it is certain that it is a sign that bitcoin is becoming increasingly left behind.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
November 14, 2018, 06:35:41 AM
I think it depends on the function and purpose. when viewed from all of that, it can be said that all altcoins are important because every altcoin that exists today has different functions and objectives.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 06:29:33 AM
Competition in the world of technology is common, especially competition in the world of crypto currencies. Altcoin is as important as bitcoin because altcoin comes with functions and benefits that its users can certainly feel. Crypto currency competition continues because those who will win are those who always make innovations and improvements. Before there were many competitors, bitcoin was a crypto currency coin that had very important control. Now that interest has been shared with altcoin because there are limitations that cannot be done by bitcoin and can only be done by altcoin. Therefore, all have interests that are equally important and useful. Bitcoin users are now reduced because altcoin is more useful. This bitcoin user will leave bitcoin even more if indeed bitcoin can't display innovation and improvement anymore.
copper member
Activity: 448
November 14, 2018, 06:23:41 AM
Competition - it sounds very loud. I do not think that Bitcoin competes with alternative coins, since their price directly depends on the course of the Bitcoin price.
Activity: 462
November 14, 2018, 06:23:00 AM
Definitely not. How can you estimate importance. In terms of market cap nobody beat bitcoin, but in terms of use cases ethereum is more important for me .
I don't even have btc and prefer eth
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 14, 2018, 06:18:36 AM
Altcoins are also like bitcoin, they are all currencies, they just have different value, every coin has its own potential and its own name, they have different kinds of potential every coin. So it is depend on a user of a coin on how they will give importance of what coin they will choose to invest or to trade.
Activity: 322
November 14, 2018, 05:18:08 AM
altcoin and Bitcoin have the same market, but there are differences, in some cases we see that altcoin is more specific in certain fields, compared to bitcoin. altcoin will be important for bitcoin in my opinion.
You are right, these two areas are equally important, and they are to some extent dependent on each other. Everyone chooses what they like best.
Pages:
Jump to: