Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Altcoin be as important as Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 3835 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 05:07:26 AM
In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?
There are people who prefer to buy altcoins, not bitcoins, and for them altcoins are in the first place. I just think that if you want to get a quick profit, it is advisable to invest in altcoins, since Bitcoin is a stable coin and its price can remain at the same level for a long time.
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 04:46:57 AM
altcoin and Bitcoin have the same market, but there are differences, in some cases we see that altcoin is more specific in certain fields, compared to bitcoin. altcoin will be important for bitcoin in my opinion.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 04:45:48 AM
Yes, in a very large community there will be very tight competition. And this is the same thing that happens in Cryptocurrency between Bitcoin and Altcoin. Altcoin has very good potential because they have Ethereum that is very popular like Bitcoin. So Altcoin is the same as Bitcoin because if Altcoin is good and grows fast, it can replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
November 14, 2018, 04:43:15 AM
In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?

maybe i can give u an example, bitcoin = nokia, altcoin = samsung, sony, asus ...etc
so u get what i mean? LOL
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
November 14, 2018, 04:35:41 AM
Right now, the competition seems to be stronger between the different Altcoins, Bitcoin is unique in some ways. So to be exchanged as the main cryptocurrency, some Altcoin should show something very unique too.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
November 14, 2018, 04:31:53 AM
It is unthinkable that only bitcoin is important in crypto coins. Certainly some altcoins will be as important as bitcoin, and some may pass btc. Because as technology evolves, the technology of altcoins will develop.
Activity: 279
November 14, 2018, 04:23:30 AM
I think Bitcoin will be most important in the crypto market, but apart from Bitcoin which the Altcoins are also very important and diverse and profitable. Because the Altcoins bring a lot of positive and new applications and technologies for our life nowadays.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
November 14, 2018, 04:14:28 AM
They are already as important as bitcoin, there was never going to be one kind of cryptocurrency just like there is never going to be one kind of currency. There is always going to be the places that altcoins are always going to be more important than bitcoin, because there is no way that bitcoin is going to be able to serve the whole world at the same time
Activity: 406
November 13, 2018, 04:09:23 PM
It seems to me that only those projects that have a real product are important and promising. But there are very few such projects.
Activity: 82
Crypto Depository Receipts
November 13, 2018, 12:43:29 PM
Only the bitcoin will be the main cryptocurrency. Other coins will not be important and to affect the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 238
November 13, 2018, 12:32:10 PM
For a few years, it has not been possible for the altcoins to remove the bitcoin from the first place, I think that it will be impossible in the near future and the bitcoin will remain a long time winner in this race.
Activity: 490
November 13, 2018, 12:12:50 PM
In the degree of importance of altcoins, no one doubts, but only in relation to bitcoin altcoins should not be considered, they are part of the cryptocurrency system and will remain it forever.
Activity: 434
November 13, 2018, 11:40:35 AM
I think altcoin is also as important as BTC coins but not all altcoins are needed or become important coins, what I see today are several altcoins which are important coins, namely XRP, ETH, LTC which are currently widely used for ICO payment facilities and also trading
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
November 13, 2018, 10:34:42 AM
Taking into consideration that Bitcoin is the father of all coins, it is still strong and all the market is mostly oriented on its price. Of course there are lots of altcoins that some day may become stronger than they are now, but too many points should be fulfilled before it may happen. And some day after that of course they may play some important role like Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
November 13, 2018, 07:47:53 AM
Altcoins are no less important now than Bitcoin, so I think that this is a rhetorical question. in the future they will only gain positions
November 13, 2018, 07:42:41 AM
I think they can be as important like Bitcoin when they are accepted in some establishments in any country to use in any transaction like some restaurants. And I think it would be easy to some Altcoin to be more important as Bitcoin in the coming future.
Activity: 45
November 13, 2018, 07:25:30 AM
This is a very interesting and difficult question. So far, bitcoin takes the lead. But it is unknown in what direction this innovation will go as a blockchain. The situation can go either way. And it is unknown what criteria will be important in the future.
Activity: 154
November 13, 2018, 07:02:01 AM

Most of investorts consider that BTC will be on the throne forever. I cannot agree with this people, but in the same time I cannot name the token that would become new king.
Activity: 420
November 12, 2018, 12:33:28 PM
Bitcoin is currently the most reliable coin in my opinion. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about altcoins. That's when they become as reliable, then people will switch from bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
November 12, 2018, 12:13:01 PM
For me bitcoin and altcoins is needed to each other. Remember once the bitcoin decrease most of the altcoins decrease the value and if they don't have altcoin bitcoin will not pump like what happen in the last year. They need to each other both is important.

I find that bitcoin is more important than altcoin in your thinking, that bitcoin will reduce the price of the market causing the other altcoin to fall down causing the situation to get worse. Or do you have another idea? Shocked
Maybe the idea is alt coins can gained support like bitcoin and explode like how bitcoin go, the value is really huge to be achieved as there's a lots of alts around this market, maybe there's some chances to see coins that can go along side with bitcoin and gained investors interest but it will be a little percentage of this industry, still everything will be relied with bitcoin, the importance can be offer for a service that unique and new.
Pages:
Jump to: