Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Altcoin be as important as Bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 3835 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
October 16, 2018, 07:36:04 AM
I don't think so, but still Altcoins and bitcoin for me is both important to make the economy and community grow just like how I invest to the both of them. And I think you will realized it's value when one of them are totally gone just like how we treat other people.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
October 16, 2018, 12:09:10 AM
Depends on the type of altcoin we have in the market. Currently, ethereum is one of the alt coins with high market capitalization that's because it is utilized by most startups/projects that uses blockchain today. It's expected that ethereum will be a good successor of bitcoin, when time comes that bitcoin will not exists anymore.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
October 15, 2018, 11:38:45 PM
In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?
I think it has the same level of importance. Because without such altcoins as ETH, EOS, ADA or NEO, the market will not be diversified and there are not many options for investors. Technically, bitcoin does not completely upgrade on anything, the altcoins are doing it instead of Bitcoin. So both of them have their own value.
Activity: 406
One Social Network
October 15, 2018, 11:37:01 PM
I think for day to day items like a cup of coffee... that's something Bitcoin might never be good at. So there should be a couple altcoins that fulfill that purpose. And of course there are platform coins like Ethereum which may end up being MORE important than Bitcoin in the future. So Bitcoin will always be important but there's room for plenty more players in the space.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 11:17:13 PM
Yes, of course everything is important both bitcoint and alcoint, because the coint is worthy of being calculated and has the potential to be made an investment, I think bitcoint and altcoint have the same features
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 11:06:25 PM
I can't imagine a Cryptocurrency market where there is no altcoins and just Bitcoin. That's not possible imo. In that case it can't even be called Cryptocurrency market. I think Altcoins are here to stay. Most of them are trash btw. They are not useful and are for pure cash grab and pump&dump.

Then the name is not cryptocurrency, and there is no cryptocurrency market. Altcoin will be important as bitcoin because both bitcoin and altcoin are related and it's work together in the cryptocurrency. So the altcoin is important too, and with the altcoin, we can try to get as much bitcoin as we can by trade with bitcoin or usdt.
Activity: 223
October 13, 2018, 06:44:14 AM
Well, let's say that altcoins are very similar to stocks and bitcoin for gold. They are have such different functions and it is impossible to say when gold will be better than stocks and vice versa.
Activity: 340
October 13, 2018, 04:14:20 AM
I can't imagine a Cryptocurrency market where there is no altcoins and just Bitcoin. That's not possible imo. In that case it can't even be called Cryptocurrency market. I think Altcoins are here to stay. Most of them are trash btw. They are not useful and are for pure cash grab and pump&dump.
Agree with it, when there's no altcoins, market name will be "Bitcoin Market" instead of Cryptocurrency market because It's only bitcoin in there. Cryptocurrency mean so much crypto exist in digital world, not just one.
Activity: 854
October 13, 2018, 03:43:03 AM
Of course! (maybe) It will take more years before people could recognize it as important as king Bitcoin.
I guess today is the best time to hunt for a good altcoin, who knows it will surpass Bitcoin?  Grin
Activity: 238
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
October 13, 2018, 02:55:36 AM
Yes, altcoin is as important as bitcoin but altcoins must come out strong and better to remain in the market or else they will remain existing but no use at all. That’s really the situation that i see. You bow see altcoins being important in the market already that’s way many altcoins wiuld want to comeout big and strong to be embraced by many and better that the others.
Activity: 126
October 13, 2018, 02:20:35 AM
Altcoins will be always be under bitcoin,altcoins can reach it bitcoin it can't beat bitcoin.. because bitcoin as  more value then the altcoins this is fact. Altcoin is not competition, alt are something like bitcoin child.  Look on market now, bitcoin falling so all altcoins doing this same. Bitcoin is controling every altcoin and it will be for a long time anyway
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 13, 2018, 02:01:59 AM
Activity: 350
October 13, 2018, 01:42:11 AM
Yes , some altcoin will be as important as bitcoin. Especially those that are able to solve real world problem and support the existince of bitcoin. I believe those probably in the top 100 has a greater chance to be as important as bitcoin.
Activity: 448
October 13, 2018, 12:26:21 AM
Yes, I think the existence of altcoins has a very positive impact on someone who wants to find an income when investing so they are not too focused on continuing to rely on bitcoin as a place to find income every time.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 12, 2018, 08:23:21 PM
in this context, all bitcoin fans will not move. as well as in natural and business ecosystems, if there is already one party located in one place, then he will not leave. As with bitcoin, fans will not leave. even though altcoin is already developing quite well, etherum is a bounty platform, and also stellar and waves. ripple that has a lot of support, cardano has the potential to rise high.

actually when viewed in terms of potential price increases (not current prices), altcoin is good.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
October 12, 2018, 08:14:10 PM
Bitcoin is the king of cryptos so it will keep its special status as the most loved crypto coin. Different altcoins have various purposes and use cases and some like Ethereum are very important.
Activity: 12
October 12, 2018, 08:05:19 PM
Alt coins will be for sure. It’s inevitable. Just may take a little more time.
The general public is becoming more and more accepting of the crypto world.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
October 12, 2018, 07:45:29 PM
At the present time, the importance of altcoins is not the same as Bitcoin because Bitcoin is very old crypto, so its impact on the market rate is enormous. But the possibility of a very high altcoins future will dominate the entire market because of the growing technology, and Bitcoin will be outdated if not improved often.
Activity: 476
October 12, 2018, 07:35:16 PM
Bitcoin will remain the main coin for long as it is the most trusted and secure coin and it is
leading  the market and altcoins are following it. If there would be strong competition their prices
would go to the opposite direction not in the same as we have situation now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 12, 2018, 04:08:48 PM
I think that no alternative coin can ever become as important and popular as Bitcoin, because it has already taken the place of the leader and other coins will not be able to catch up with it.
Pages:
Jump to: