Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Altcoin be as important as Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 3835 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 08:52:02 AM
In my opinion, every dollar is important. Altcoin is important and bitcoin too. When investing in any penny you must be careful not to lose money. Learn about the development of the altcoin and bitcoin exhibitions on the market. I think the bitcoin investment will be much more futuristic.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
October 31, 2018, 08:40:37 AM
In my opinion, Altcoin is indeed as important as Bitcoin. In the absence of Bitcoin, there will be no altcoins like now, and the price of Bitcoin also greatly affects the price of Altcoin. Likewise, on the contrary, without Altcoin, Bitcoin cannot be as popular today. so between Bitcoin and Altcoin, both of them both need each other.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
October 31, 2018, 08:32:32 AM
Altcoin helps the crypto market become more lively and diverse. It helps many investors make more choices and at the same time makes the BTC domination a bit less. Overall Altcoin is very important now and it is indispensable in this market
Activity: 280
October 31, 2018, 08:25:33 AM
Bitcoin is the most trusted coin at the moment, because it is the most famous one. Technically, there are a lot of coins that are simply better than bitcoin, but they need to become more popular. When the mass adoption will come, Bitcoin would be replaced by an altcoin.
Activity: 262
October 31, 2018, 08:20:20 AM
the development of the 2-year altcoin has been very good and the variety of ideas and developments they make are very innovative, if this continues the altcoin will continue to shine and even surpass bitcoin
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
October 31, 2018, 08:17:54 AM
Bitcoin is the father of the cryptocurrency market so I think that altcoins will always be in the shadow of bitcoin, but there is a possibility that Ethereum will become more important than bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 02:04:07 PM
I think that eventually Bitcoin will still be the leader in the cryptocurrency market, but still there will be very strong competitors from altcoins. Something like Apple.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 11:47:27 AM
In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?
Yes, altcoin will be as important as bitcoin because coins like Paragon, Stellar and Ripple are totally great and they are coming up with excellent projects recently. Invest in them and do not regret.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
October 28, 2018, 07:33:30 AM
I believe that altcoins are only a tool for speculation. What the real use of they have no. For many altcoins even goods can not be bought while for bitcoin to buy some goods really
copper member
Activity: 126
October 28, 2018, 07:11:43 AM
Am yet to see any altcoin that is better than Btc for now but I believed that in the nearest future, we will an altcoin that will challenge Bitcoin. Time is coming when Bitcoin tech will be obsolete unless they continue to work on it for better flexibility and scalability.
Activity: 532
October 28, 2018, 06:58:19 AM
Altcoin has a lot of very good potential, proven by altcoin users increasing every year. I am sure there are many reasons that altcoin will be the best choice in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 06:20:26 AM
In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?

Providing fast and profitable transactions, launching new ICOs, creating and successfully developing new ideas and technologies - today altcoins really have a lot of functions. I believe that today reliable altcoins are very important for cryptography, so they will develop steadily.
Yes ,crypto is one of the biggest impact in cryptography because a lot of project was develop to go more .It's now the most demand coin like bitcoin and as far as I know it's also important because they can be able to gave opportunities with people .And for individuals they can support crypto towards as a replacement.
Activity: 97
October 28, 2018, 06:19:17 AM
No
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 06:06:03 AM

Providing fast and profitable transactions, launching new ICOs, creating and successfully developing new ideas and technologies - today altcoins really have a lot of functions. I believe that today reliable altcoins are very important for cryptography, so they will develop steadily.
Activity: 294
October 19, 2018, 03:25:40 AM

I believe that they have already become a prerequisite for cryptography. Without them, the BTC is practically useless. Therefore, I believe that now it is necessary to allocate investments for the purchase of BTC and altcoins in approximately equal shares, both options have excellent potential for further growth.
Activity: 196
October 17, 2018, 09:40:52 AM
I do not feel Altcoins (or at least, most of the Altcoins) would be competitors to Bitcoin. Not because they are worse, simply they are different, and so have their place in the market, besides Bitcoin.
Activity: 518
October 17, 2018, 09:38:05 AM
Altcoins also have their own value. I think they cannot be compared to bitcoin. Each coin has its own value, goals and advantages. I think that each coin should be considered and analyzed separately.
I agree with your opinion that Bitcoin and Altcoin have their own advantages, therefore I feel that these types of coins will be able to run together with their own exchange rates.
Activity: 507
October 16, 2018, 09:31:18 AM
Altcoins also have their own value. I think they cannot be compared to bitcoin. Each coin has its own value, goals and advantages. I think that each coin should be considered and analyzed separately.
Activity: 168
October 16, 2018, 07:43:52 AM
I believe that altcoins are very practical and convenient to use. But unfortunately altcoins will not replace bitcoin. Since Bitcoin is the leader, this is the first and best coin that will live forever.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
October 16, 2018, 07:41:33 AM
Of course but not all altcoins. There are altcoins that are intended to scam the people. There are altcoins that couldn't survive the storm in crypto place. There are altcoins that maintain its popularity and potential. The potential coins can be important as bitcoin to make this crypto market better.
Pages:
Jump to: